Abortion: Genocide in the Womb

Leatherneck0311

Was it?

They did it, certainly, but was it legal?
Provide some evidence that Nuremburg Laws allowed for it, please.
The Nuremberg court happened after WW2, but before and during the war the SS operated under the existing German laws of power makes it right kinda like babies being murdered to sell their body parts. Abortion is lucrative for those who murder babies.

Eightcrackers

The Nuremberg court happened after WW2, but before and during the war the SS operated under the existing German laws of power makes it right kinda like babies being murdered to sell their body parts. Abortion is lucrative for those who murder babies.
I said "Nuremburg Laws", not "Nuremburg Trials."

Please give the specific law/s that allowed for Jews and other undesirables to be killed.

Leatherneck0311

I said "Nuremburg Laws", not "Nuremburg Trials."

Please give the specific law/s that allowed for Jews and other undesirables to be killed.
Lol, guess you have never studied what went on in Germany during the war. I get it you just called Jews undesirables so I guess you believe their murders were justified like unborn babies being murdered.Common sense isn’t so common anymore, sadly.

Eightcrackers

Lol, guess you have never studied what went on in Germany during the war.
I know what went on.
I am trying to get you to prove that it was legal at the time - so far, you haven't.
I get it you just called Jews undesirables
I was pointing out that Jews were not the only victims of the Holocaust - "undesirables" was the Nazi term for all those not Aryan.
so I guess you believe their murders were justified like unborn babies being murdered.
And now you're attempting to change the subject in order to avoid providing the proof I'm asking for.

Please cite the specific law/s that made the Holocaust - the state-endorsed killing of Jews, Romanis, etc - legal.

mikeT

You don’t believe the MURDER of a healthy unborn baby is an emotional issue ?
Your emotions aren't a valid argument; your feelings don't have the authority to redefine words, or change the dictionary.

If it's legal, it isn't murder.

You can stomp your feet and pout all you want, but it's not going to change the facts.

Leatherneck0311

Your emotions aren't a valid argument; your feelings don't have the authority to redefine words, or change the dictionary.

If it's legal, it isn't murder.

You can stomp your feet and pout all you want, but it's not going to change the facts.
Wokeism has completely destroyed common sense. You do understand abortion as a federal right was over turned by the Supreme Court right ?

Eightcrackers

Keep telling yourself you will not have to answer to God, but the excuse You didn’t know will mean nothing.
It's such a shame that you are never going to find out that you were wrong, and lived your life in supplication to a non-existent god on the promise of a non-existent heaven.

😞

Bob Carabbio

What qualifies you to label a pregnancy an inconvenience?
Chuckle!!!! It ISN'T the "Pregnancy" that's the "Inconvenience", it's what the pregnancy PRODUCES that is EXTREMELY inconvenient and expensive (I've got 4, so that makes me an EXPERT)!!! To make things worse, THEY have kids, and their Kids have kids -