Abortion: Genocide in the Womb

Authentic Nouveau

This is from:

Abortion: Genocide in the Womb​

by
Jason Dulle
http://onenesspentecostal.com/abortion.htm

"Is the unborn a human being, or not? If the unborn are not human beings, no justification for abortion is necessary; however, if the unborn are human beings, no justification is adequate. I am going to argue that the unborn are human beings, and as such they are entitled to the same right to life shared by all other human beings. My argument is as follows:

If the premises are true, the conclusion logically follows. Anyone who will deny the conclusion, then, must deny the veracity of at least one of the premises.

Most people agree with the first premise. It is a universally accepted moral premise. Those who argue for abortion rights usually take exception with the second premise, namely that the unborn are human beings. It is claimed that no one knows when life begins, but this is not true. The disciplines of science and philosophy are decisive on this matter. The unborn are human beings from the moment of conception."

To read the rest of the article, go to the link noted above.
Luke:

And it came to passe that when Elizabeth heard the salutation of Marie, the babe leaped in her wombe, and Elizabeth was filled with the holy Ghost.

1 The well known concept of babe is not recent
2 Jesus' cousin John the Baptist.

a. Luke tells us that John the Baptist was filled with the Holy Spirit from his birth. For he will be great in the sight of the Lord; and he will drink no wine or liquor, and he will be filled with the Holy Spirit while yet in his mother’s womb. Luke 1:15

3 The blob of cells framework can't wrap their heads around the concept of living soul and filled with the Spirit.
It is impossible for the pro-deather word games to do a work around these realities.

Leatherneck0311

Where abortion is legal, it is not murder, and the pregnant woman should be the one that decides whether or not her unborn lives or legally dies, yes.L
Where abortion is legal, it is not murder, and the pregnant woman should be the one that decides whether or not her unborn lives or legally dies, yes.
So you are ok with legal murder so long as it isn’t YOU being legally murdered right ?

Leatherneck0311

No such thing as legal murder.
If you kill a healthy unborn baby that is exactly what it is legal murder, and your lack of feeling for the unborn, indifference to the murder of the unborn babies who are murdered, and wokeism does not change that murder is murder regardless of your word games.

Eightcrackers

If you kill a healthy unborn baby that is exactly what it is legal murder
How can it be murder, if it's not against the law?
and your lack of feeling for the unborn
I don't lack feelings for the unborn.
It's just that my feelings for an unwillingly-pregnant woman supercede them.
indifference to the murder of the unborn babies who are murdered
Again, how can abortion be murder, if it is not against the law?
does not change that murder is murder regardless of your word games.
For the third time, how can abortion be murder, if it is not against the law?

In what sense is it murder, if it cannot be prosecuted?

BMS

Where abortion is legal, it is not murder, and the pregnant woman should be the one that decides whether or not her unborn lives or legally dies, yes.
How can she if she isnt making the laws?
I suggest you think that one through a bit better

BMS

By dictionary definition we saw it was, for the umpteenth time.

Leatherneck0311

Though it was “ legal” in Germany for the SS to kill 6 million Jews do you believe the “law” made their murders right ? Same for abortion which is the “legal” murder of the unborn.

Eightcrackers

Your emotion-based argument has no standing. If it's legal, it isn't murder.

You can stomp your feet and pout all you want, but it's not going to change the dictionary.
I keep waiting for the "it's murder in my god's eyes" card, but they know there's no point playing it to an atheist.

Leatherneck0311

Your emotion-based argument has no standing. If it's legal, it isn't murder.

You can stomp your feet and pout all you want, but it's not going to change the dictionary.
You don’t believe the MURDER of a healthy unborn baby is an emotional issue ? It was “legal” in Germany during WW2 for the SS to murder 6 million Jews so do you believe their murder was moral or right ? Same for unborn babies being murdered in brain dead and heartless places it remains legal as it remains morally wrong.