Abortion is murder in a non-legal sense... so what?

Yakuda

Why not? Why anything? It just happens to be the case that we are a social cooperative species that values the individuals that make up society. There doesn't need to be a "why".

Wrong. In my country, doctors decide what healthcare you need, and the government pays for it. In your country, the politicians decide what healthcare you need and you pay for it.

In what sane country do politicians demand to inspect children's genitals before allowing them to participate in sport? How sick is that? And this is sold to gullible morons as an anti-grooming measure! I can just imagine the people applying for that job.
Oh course there is a why. Self preservation. But why is anyone's life worth preserving?

Oh course whatever you say

Oh the examining genitals drivel. Males have a distinct physiological advantage over females. Idiots deny it. Even in boxing there are weight classes because normal people recognize differences.

Temujin

Oh course there is a why. Self preservation. But why is anyone's life worth preserving?
This doesn't make any sense. These three statements are contradictory. What are you trying to say? Or perhaps I should ask, what am I not saying that you want me to say?

Oh course whatever you say
That's the problem with opinions. Everyone has one, and they don't all agree with you.

Oh the examining genitals drivel. Males have a distinct physiological advantage over females. Idiots deny it. Even in boxing there are weight classes because normal people recognize differences.
There has been competitive sport for as long as there has been human civilisation. In what other society have politicians, not sport authorities or medics or parents or scientists or other competitors, but politicians decreed that it is necessary to examine children's genitals before allowing them to take part in sport? Just how big a problem is this purporting to solve? How many female competitions have been blighted by children with the wrong genitals taking part? The whole thing is a disgusting attempt to grab the votes of the prurient.

Yakuda

This doesn't make any sense. These three statements are contradictory. What are you trying to say? Or perhaps I should ask, what am I not saying that you want me to say?

That's the problem with opinions. Everyone has one, and they don't all agree with you.

There has been competitive sport for as long as there has been human civilisation. In what other society have politicians, not sport authorities or medics or parents or scientists or other competitors, but politicians decreed that it is necessary to examine children's genitals before allowing them to take part in sport? Just how big a problem is this purporting to solve? How many female competitions have been blighted by children with the wrong genitals taking part? The whole thing is a disgusting attempt to grab the votes of the prurient.
Ah I see let me type slowly for you

You said there doesnt need to be a why, I said oh course there is a why and then said self preservation. Self preservation is the why. Then I went crazy and asked why is anyones life worth preserving.

Doesn't make you right

And at no time in history have men competed against women. People thousands of years ago recognized there are differences between men and women so they completed separately but the educated idiots today on the left dont recognize such distinctions. So progressive

Temujin

Ah I see let me type slowly for you

You said there doesnt need to be a why, I said oh course there is a why and then said self preservation. Self preservation is the why.
How? How is self-preservation the answer to the question, "Why does society value your life?"
Then I went crazy and asked why is anyones life worth preserving.
That is not the point at which you went crazy.

And at no time in history have men competed against women. People thousands of years ago recognized there are differences between men and women so they completed separately but the educated idiots today on the left dont recognize such distinctions. So progressive
You are (surprise!) avoiding the issue. I ask again, it what sane society do POLITICIANS decree that children should have their genitals examined before competing in sport? I can imagine the Taliban doing this, but what other society is so dominated by conservative religious bigots obsessed with sex?

CrowCross

Society also determines when to accept the new person. Societies all over the world do this at the same point in a person's life. We celebrate this event and its anniversary. We even have a special song, sung and recognised all over the world to celebrate this important milestone. You have probably sung it yourself, countless times. It isn't "Happy Conception to You"
Kinda strange what you said....but haven't you given the dad a hand shake and the mom a hug when you learn they were pregnant?

Do I need to sing your "Happy Conception to You" song?

Yakuda

How? How is self-preservation the answer to the question, "Why does society value your life?" That is not the point at which you went crazy.

You are (surprise!) avoiding the issue. I ask again, it what sane society do POLITICIANS decree that children should have their genitals examined before competing in sport? I can imagine the Taliban doing this, but what other society is so dominated by conservative religious bigots obsessed with sex?
Deleted

BMS

There is no objective reason. Human beings care for each other. Its a feature of humanity, not a bug.
Hang on. We have said there is prenatal care and you support the pro-choice killing of the unborn. What do you mean by 'human beings care for each other' ??
Do we believe the opposite about everything?

Temujin

Kinda strange what you said....but haven't you given the dad a hand shake and the mom a hug when you learn they were pregnant?

Do I need to sing your "Happy Conception to You" song?
Sure I have. But I don't do anything with the unborn until they actually arrive. Once born, they are accepted by society as a person, someone with a date of birth. When were you last asked for the date your mother noticed she was pregnant on an official form?

BMS

I ask again, it what sane society do POLITICIANS decree that children should have their genitals examined before competing in sport?
In what sane society? A sane one!
The physical characteristics of the anatomy of the man and woman are in the majority of cases observable without looking at the genitalia. But it isn't just that the difference makes a difference in the performance in sport, but rather the difference is fundamental observable reality.

I can imagine the Taliban doing this,
I am sure you can imagine anything.
what other society is so dominated by conservative religious bigots obsessed with sex?
Most societies throughout history.

And they aren't obsessed with sex because the two sexes exist, that is how the species reproduces, and its observable in most cases without looking at the genitalia

We cant change observable reality for you, so how you get offended by it is something you have to come to terms with

BMS

Sure I have. But I don't do anything with the unborn until they actually arrive. Once born, they are accepted by society as a person, someone with a date of birth. When were you last asked for the date your mother noticed she was pregnant on an official form?
They are accepted by many in society as a person before they are born. The question is here as a debate is should the unborn be accepted as a person, not anyone else who doesnt agree is a bigot, that is the same spirit of marxism that lead to more killing than any so called 'religious bigot'

Time and time again you have been shown not to speak for whom you claim, whether it be the medical, legal, women or lgbt

Yakuda

What kind of stupid question is that?

Temujin

Which one
Surely you know. The UK.

Someone who attacks a pregnant woman killing her unborn child is charged with grievous bodily harm against the woman. The unborn child cannot be a victim of crime and is not a person. Our Supreme Court has made that ruling.

Yakuda

Surely you know. The UK.

Someone who attacks a pregnant woman killing her unborn child is charged with grievous bodily harm against the woman. The unborn child cannot be a victim of crime and is not a person. Our Supreme Court has made that ruling.
I couldn't care less.sviut the uk.

Not the case here Skippy. It's a shame you limeys hate babies.