Abortion Up Until Birth Act Fails In Senate.

We can say unborn baby instead of foetus.
You can. And I can say foetus instead of unborn baby.
Its a very good question...
Which I have answered several times, including in the post you are replyin
g to.
You are correct that biology doesnt make a distinction since the human being is the same entity from conception to adult, it is humans that attribute various stages such as embryo or adult.
The humans who do so are biologists.
The question to you was not about the biology but whether the first breath or cutting the umbilical chord endow babyhood?
Which I have answered.

In your opinion but not in terms of biology or necessarily in the opinion of the human being whose personhood you are denying. [/QUOTE Nothing to do with my opinion, or biology. Look back and you will see the word "legally". Do you know what that means?
there is no such thing a foetus in biology,
You surpass yourself.

I think you said " Does the cutting of an umbilical cord automatically (PRESTO!) endow babyhood?"
I'd love to see you point out where I said that, because I think that what you are claiming is untrue. Will you admit it? Of course not.

What complete garbage. Why put 'baby' in quotes?
Because it's a quote.
Why do you assume the doctors are referring to what you mistakenly think? They arent.
Really? What do you think they are referring to? The Pancreas?
You now say 'foetus' isnt a precise term
No, I don't. Stop making things up.
The biology is that it is the same human being at different stages of development and not for you to dehumanise people to suit your convenience.
Except that at no point do I claim that the foetus is not human. You are making stuff up again.
Your post is confused and ignorant.
Now that is funny. Coming from you.

Last edited:
That means you're either acknowledging the fact that doctors disagree with your ignorant statement that a human fetus is not a baby, OR you think you know more about physiology than doctors. Which is it?
Neither. Your dichotomy is false.

Correct. Because tummy DOES refer to the abdomen. You're digging yourself deeper and don't seem to be aware of it.
Ask a toddler where their food goes when they eat it. Keep asking older and more knowledgeable children and adults. When you get to one who says "abdomen " get back to us.
Correct, if so, because unborn BABIES are embryos and fetuses. But I never heard my wife's doctor refer to them as anything other than baby.
Are you a lay person or a medic? Perhaps, and this is only a hypothesis, your wife's doctor uses lay terminology because you are a lay person? Just a thought.

You need to give this one up. You're botching your own argument to smithereens.
You are not qualified to make that judgement.

And yet it's not, which explains your failure to explain how.

Ask a toddler where their food goes when they eat it.

Why? They'll probably say "tummy," which means stomach. And fetus means unborn baby. That plus the fact that no toddler was being spoken to by the doctors when they called our sons a baby in the sonogram. YOU KEEP MAKING MY POINT AND DESTROYING YOURS! And you don't even seem to be ware of it.

Are you a lay person or a medic? Perhaps, and this is only a hypothesis, your wife's doctor uses lay terminology because you are a lay person? Just a thought.

And a dumb one at that, since lay terminology is not inaccurate.

Reactions: BMS
Except that at no point do I claim that the foetus is not human.
and at no point do I just say human. I said human being. So its you making stuff up.

So the biology is that it is the same human being at different stages of development. So the foetus is a human being. QED

Ask a toddler where their food goes when they eat it. Keep asking older and more knowledgeable children and adults. When you get to one who says "abdomen " get back to us.

You are not qualified to make that judgement.
You cant tell the difference between a man and a woman and you cant tell that the human being at foetal stage is a human being.
You are not qualified to debate

Back