About Jehovah's Witnesses?

- "I admit one things I like about Jehovah's Witness is that they never charge money for their books, tracks and magazines. And they don't require members to tithe either. But there are somethings I disagree with. (1) No where in Holy Bible does it specifically say Jesus Christ was Michael Archangel. I am not sure why JW believe this but if I meet one I will ask them. I find going to source to better way of determining facts rather than read anti-JW stuff. I was never JW so I am not apostate rather I am clinically insane seeker of Truth. I am not Holier than thou; but I am crazier than Thou! Amen!"

RiJoRi

Hi, David!
Before seriously looking at JW material, make sure you're firmly grounded in Christ, and pray, pray, PRAY! And then pray some more.

There are different types of "anti-JW" literature: some is "hate them all!" junk, some is simpl-ish "protect the flock" material, and other literature is quite scholarly.

Remember, the JWs would like you to join them, so some of their stuff will be geared toward that end.

--Rich
Oh, and did I mention "pray"? :)

imJRR

Besides the excellent advice that RiJoRi gives, JWs believe that Jesus is really Michael the archangel because that's what they are told to believe. This is not being unkind; it is being true - JWs are more accurately described as being Watchtowerites - They are thralls to the JW "leadership", who can rightly be described as masters, because whatever they say, JWs believe. There is no discussion, no choice in the matter. They are a controlled people.

YeshuaFan

- "I admit one things I like about Jehovah's Witness is that they never charge money for their books, tracks and magazines. And they don't require members to tithe either. But there are somethings I disagree with. (1) No where in Holy Bible does it specifically say Jesus Christ was Michael Archangel. I am not sure why JW believe this but if I meet one I will ask them. I find going to source to better way of determining facts rather than read anti-JW stuff. I was never JW so I am not apostate rather I am clinically insane seeker of Truth. I am not Holier than thou; but I am crazier than Thou! Amen!"
They are a major cult, along with the Mormons and the sda!