Abraham Kuyper The Renown Calvinist Theologian

I know God is Love and God loves all the world and that His love is Immutable/ Eternal. :)

Amazing how this is EXACTLY what I have been saying for a few years and is rejected by so many here.

One of the reasons this thread is of little to no value is because true Christians hold to "sola Scriptura", and Kuyper is not found in Scripture. And we have enough trouble agreeing on the meaning of Scripture, that to bring in fallible authors and have us argue over what the meaning of THEIR words are, when he is no longer around to correct those who misrepresent him, only leads everyone on a worthless wild goose chase.

But this is what enemies of God do.
They take quotes by "renowned Calvinists", insist on defining their quotes according to THEIR whims, and then DEMAND that we accept THEIR redefinitions, to try to play "contradiction game".

This poster has already admitted, multiple times, that his game is to quote Calvinist authors as "hostile witnesses", so he can pit them against each other. I have no time for such dishonest foolishness.

Thanks so you agree with me since I've been saying the exact same thing in all of my threads on Gods love including the thread with 10k posts on the Trinity and Jesus last words.

Amen.

Thanks so you agree with me since I've been saying the exact same thing in all of my threads on Gods love including the thread with 10k posts on the Trinity and Jesus last words.

Amen.
I know. So what?

Also, you do understand that God is a God of wrath ad well, as I've been saying all along, right?

One of the reasons this thread is of little to no value is because true Christians hold to "sola Scriptura", and Kuyper is not found in Scripture. And we have enough trouble agreeing on the meaning of Scripture, that to bring in fallible authors and have us argue over what the meaning of THEIR words are, when he is no longer around to correct those who misrepresent him, only leads everyone on a worthless wild goose chase.

But this is what enemies of God do.
They take quotes by "renowned Calvinists", insist on defining their quotes according to THEIR whims, and then DEMAND that we accept THEIR redefinitions, to try to play "contradiction game".

This poster has already admitted, multiple times, that his game is to quote Calvinist authors as "hostile witnesses", so he can pit them against each other. I have no time for such dishonest foolishness.
And he quotes Kuyper as if he would agree with him. Adam
I know. So what?
Pat him on the back will you. LOL

Good job John...I mean civ....I mean Chalcedon. ? for short

The fact is I've been right regarding God is love in-spite of all the resistance here just because I said it, but when a Calvinist says the same thing all of sudden he is right. Things that make you go hmmmmm.

The fact is I've been right regarding God is love in-spite of all the resistance here just because I said it, but when a Calvinist says the same thing all of sudden he is right. Things that make you go hmmmmm.
I, too, am right about God's love.

I'm glad to see you guys are now affirming my OP in this thread. Amen- God is Good indeed !

I'm glad to see you guys are now affirming my OP in this thread. Amen- God is Good indeed !

No one denied it. Lol Brilliant

Back