According to the mormons....Jesus is not an incarnation of God, but is a separate being.

CrowCross

1. Jesus Christ created the earth and all things under the command of His Father. He was the first born of God in the spirit, and God’s Only Begotten Son in the flesh. He is not an incarnation of God, but is a separate being. He took upon Himself the sins and sorrows of all mankind, that all men, if they repent and come unto Christ, might regain God’s presence.
The above came from this mormon web site.

The truth can be seen in John 1
1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was with God in the beginning......14 The Word became flesh and made His dwelling among us

The mormons might agree that the "Word was with God"...as that's what the Bible teaches.
But the verse goes on to say that the "Word was God".
Then the Bible goes on to tell us God who is the Word became flesh...incarnation.

Bottom line....Jesus is the incarnation of God. According to the mormon web site....the Bible isn't presenting the truth about Jesus.

1. Jesus Christ created the earth and all things under the command of His Father. He was the first born of God in the spirit, and God’s Only Begotten Son in the flesh. He is not an incarnation of God, but is a separate being. He took upon Himself the sins and sorrows of all mankind, that all men, if they repent and come unto Christ, might regain God’s presence.

1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was with God in the beginning......14 The Word became flesh and made His dwelling among us

The mormons might agree that the "Word was with God"...as that's what the Bible teaches.
Then the Bible goes on to tell us God who is the Word became flesh...incarnation.

Bottom line....Jesus is the incarnation of God. According to the mormon web site....the Bible isn't presenting the truth about Jesus.
I'm happy for you to have found your truths... but of course we will have to disagree based on how we read the scriptures...

I'm happy for you to have found your truths... but of course we will have to disagree based on how we read the scriptures...
LOL...the bible says Jesus is God the Word...made flesh.

The Mormons disagree.

What can I say except you are following the imposter Jesus. The one that makes you work off your sin rather than giving it to the true Jesus.

......You can be freed from the false religion of the mormons.

Or you could the complete opposite direction and say we're are all incarnations of God.

D&C 88:
42 And again, verily I say unto you, he hath given a law unto all things, by which they move in their times and their seasons;
43 And their courses are fixed, even the courses of the heavens and the earth, which comprehend the earth and all the planets.
44 And they give light to each other in their times and in their seasons, in their minutes, in their hours, in their days, in their weeks, in their months, in their years—all these are one year with God, but not with man.
45 The earth rolls upon her wings, and the sun giveth his light by day, and the moon giveth her light by night, and the stars also give their light, as they roll upon their wings in their glory, in the midst of the power of God.
46 Unto what shall I liken these kingdoms, that ye may understand?
47 Behold, all these are kingdoms, and any man who hath seen any or the least of these hath seen God moving in his majesty and power.
48 I say unto you, he hath seen him; nevertheless, he who came unto his own was not comprehended.

Or you could the complete opposite direction and say we're are all incarnations of God.

D&C 88:
42 And again, verily I say unto you, he hath given a law unto all things, by which they move in their times and their seasons;
43 And their courses are fixed, even the courses of the heavens and the earth, which comprehend the earth and all the planets.
44 And they give light to each other in their times and in their seasons, in their minutes, in their hours, in their days, in their weeks, in their months, in their years—all these are one year with God, but not with man.
45 The earth rolls upon her wings, and the sun giveth his light by day, and the moon giveth her light by night, and the stars also give their light, as they roll upon their wings in their glory, in the midst of the power of God.
46 Unto what shall I liken these kingdoms, that ye may understand?
47 Behold, all these are kingdoms, and any man who hath seen any or the least of these hath seen God moving in his majesty and power.
48 I say unto you, he hath seen him; nevertheless, he who came unto his own was not comprehended.
D&C..is as biblical as the Koran.

True. Just as your also allowed to issue premises with no substantial justification, but doesn't make you right. It goes both ways.
I have the Word of God....you have a false book. You're allowed to believe in your false book just as the Islams believe in the false book of the koran.

The Mormons disagree.

Cite, please. The LDS disagree with no such thing, as you accuse of.

The LDS believe Jesus Christ is God the Son--also God of the OT. The "Word" being God the Son. The LDS believe Jesus Christ--God the Son--was made flesh and lived here on planet earth as the Son of God the Father, as the Savior and Redeemer of mankind.

Where do you arrive at your conclusions?

Cite, please. The LDS disagree with no such thing, as you accuse of.

The LDS believe Jesus Christ is God the Son--also God of the OT. The "Word" being God the Son. The LDS believe Jesus Christ--God the Son--was made flesh and lived here on planet earth as the Son of God the Father, as the Savior and Redeemer of mankind.

Where do you arrive at your conclusions?
The opening post...with the link to the mormon site.
You mormons say Jesus is not an incarnation of God, but is a separate being.

One think that disturbs me about the mormons is they speak out of both sides of their mouths.

Isn't that the same accusation the traditional Jews were making against the NT church--when they added the NT to the Hebrew Bible--and the accusation which remains to this very day?
I don't care what the traditional Jews thought. Sheeze, the traditional Jews declare Jesus isn't the messiah.
Like the mormons their opinion means little to me.

I don't care what the traditional Jews thought.

And I don't care what the critics think. But that has nothing to do with the fact the critic's accusation of continuing revelation being false--isn't any different than the traditional Jews accusing the NT church of false books--when they added the NT canon to the Hebrew Bible. How is that any different, in principle--of your accusation of false books?

Care to address that?

The Mormons disagree.

What can I say except you are following the imposter Jesus. The one that makes you work off your sin rather than giving it to the true Jesus.

......You can be freed from the false religion of the mormons.
Jesus Christ said I am .... the I am of the old testament... hmmm.... and the word (Christ) was with God and the Word (Christ) was God...

What does the great I am mean LDS?
Jesus Christ is the Great I AM . Jesus Christ claimed to be the “I AM.” It is the personal name of the God of the Old Testament (Exodus 3:13-14). On several occasions it is recorded that Jesus used the “I AM” formula in attesting to His deity. He claimed to be the LORD God, Jehovah, Yahweh.

LDS.org

And I don't care what the critics think. But that has nothing to do with the fact the critic's accusation of continuing revelation being false--isn't any different than the traditional Jews accusing the NT church of false books--when they added the NT canon to the Hebrew Bible. How is that any different, in principle--of your accusation of false books?

Care to address that?
Many portions of mormon extra biblical material contradicts scripture. Why do you think mormons are considered as a cult?

Jesus Christ said I am .... the I am of the old testament... hmmm.... and the word (Christ) was with God and the Word (Christ) was God...

What does the great I am mean LDS?
Jesus Christ is the Great I AM . Jesus Christ claimed to be the “I AM.” It is the personal name of the God of the Old Testament (Exodus 3:13-14). On several occasions it is recorded that Jesus used the “I AM” formula in attesting to His deity. He claimed to be the LORD God, Jehovah, Yahweh.

LDS.org
Then do you disagree with the mormon link in the OP which Staes...."He is not an incarnation of God, but is a separate being."

Your false religion is so wishy washy and flip floppy.

Then do you disagree with the mormon link in the OP which Staes...."He is not an incarnation of God, but is a separate being."

Your false religion is so wishy washy and flip floppy.
Wishy and flip floppy, huh? Is this some kind of intelligent observation?

Back