According to the mormons....Jesus is not an incarnation of God, but is a separate being.

Sounds like sour grapes to me, and amounts to little less than a diversion of our exchange:

dberrie said---How is that an different from the Biblical witness?

2 Thessalonians 1:7-9---King James Version
7 And to you who are troubled rest with us, when the Lord Jesus shall be revealed from heaven with his mighty angels,
8 In flaming fire taking vengeance on them that know not God, and that obey not the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ:
9 Who shall be punished with everlasting destruction from the presence of the Lord, and from the glory of his power;

Care to engage that?
Considering that you dberrie2020 don't obey....you will be punished with everlasting destruction from the presence of the Lord, and from the glory of his power;

Considering that you dberrie2020 don't obey....you will be punished with everlasting destruction from the presence of the Lord, and from the glory of his power;
Wow everlasting destruction even after being judge for his good that he has done all his life... is that fair, nope according to Christians all but a few chosen are going to hell no matter what good they do...

Last edited:
My work and my Glory is to bring about the immortality and eternal life of man... Gods love for us is pointed and unambiguous
!. HIS Work, not man's= Pearl of Great Price, Moses 1:39
2. No love or free agency mentioned = verse: Moses 1:39
3.Eternal life depends on man's obedience not God's = contradiction in Mormonism

Wow everlasting destruction even after being judge for his good that he has done all his life... is that fair, nope according to Christians all but a few chosen are going to hell no matter what good they do...
People in hell haven't done any good for God.. And you don't have a number.

We have many times, if you don't know by now that is because you have your nose in a anti Mormon Book or anti source... chuckle.
Every time I present mormon doctrine I make sure the documents I present to you show your false theology comes from a mormon source.

You can be freed from the deception you have bought into.

Richard7....you too are currently on the path to hell.

Every time I present mormon doctrine I make sure the documents I present to you show your false theology comes from a mormon source.

Well if your using Mormon sources, you don't provide the deception you claim...

Richard7....you too are currently on the path to hell.

And maybe some day you will even pick up the Book of Mormon and read it before you go off and use some deceptive anti source.

And maybe some day you will even pick up the Book of Mormon and read it before you go off and use some deceptive anti source.
You do know people can see right through your lies????
They can see you are not walking in the light....and you know what you mormons say about that.

People in hell haven't done any good for God.. And you don't have a number.

But that doesn't differentiate what you refer to as "People in hell"--and those God saves--in your theology.

You claim no one does any good until after they are saved.

IOW--those who are in hell--and those who are saved--haven't done any good.

Back