Adam’s rib

ERROR, the bible say he had sex/knew his wife in the land of Nod, not find her.

:ninja:
OK so he didnt go to Nod and take a wife. Perhaps you can tell me where that woman, it says he did take as a wife, came from is the point to make if it was only Adam, his wife, and kids on this planet?

Did you even read the post or just one line of it?

As far as him going to Nod and knew his wife, did he take his sister with him to Nod as his wife, and where did Nod come from if Adam and his family were the only people here according to this account?

Read the post again for you have missed the whole point in it. Tell me where Nod came from if Adams family were the only ones here?

16 And Cain went out from the presence of the Lord, and dwelt in the land of Nod, on the east of Eden.

17 And Cain knew his wife; and she conceived, and bare Enoch: and he builded a city, and called the name of the city, after the name of his son, Enoch.

BTW, it dies not say he had sex with his wife, it says he knew his wife, then they had children.

Last edited:
'I baptize you with water, but He will baptize you with the Holy Spirit.” Mark 1:8
You are a believer for sure,
No doubt.
what you believe of God as a gnostic is without doubt in your mind as advertised every day in here.
Again Jesus said, “Peace be with you! As the Father has sent me, I am sending you.” And with that he breathed on them and said, “Receive the Holy Spirit. John 20:21-22
These things are written that you may believe that Jesus is the Messiah, [the Christ] the Son of God, and that by believing you may have life in his name. John 20:31

'I baptize you with water, but He will baptize you with the Holy Spirit.” Mark 1:8

No doubt.
You lest out a little of the quote as you always do LOL.
And I quote = "You are a believer for sure, what you believe of God as a gnostic is without doubt in your mind as advertised every day in here"

Again Jesus said, “Peace be with you!
Not for you for to you he was a gnostic liar.
As the Father has sent me, I am sending you.
But not you, for to you His ways is gnostic lies.
” And with that he breathed on them and said, “Receive the Holy Spirit. John 20:21-22
Something that you should at least consider of Him instead of accusing Him of being a gnostic liar.
These things are written that you may believe that Jesus is the Messiah, [the Christ] the Son of God, and that by believing you may have life in his name. John 20:31
And you do not believe that he was for his ways in the Father to be like the father is gnostic lies as you keep charging Him with.

There is no baptism rituals in the Old Testament, since baptism is a Roman superstition and Christians love smearing Roman things into Judaism, Christians practically worship Julius Caesar all the time.

No doubt.

Again Jesus said, “Peace be with you! As the Father has sent me, I am sending you.” And with that he breathed on them and said, “Receive the Holy Spirit. John 20:21-22
You lest out a little of the quote as you always do LOL.
And I quote = "You are a believer for sure, what you believe of God as a gnostic
On the contrary, I believe we are reconciled through our Lord Jesus Christ the Son, gnosticism is what you run amok teaching.

Whoever transgresses and does not abide in the doctrine of Christ does not have God.
He who abides in the doctrine of Christ has both the Father and the Son. 2 John 1:9

There is no baptism rituals in the Old Testament, since baptism is a Roman superstition and Christians love smearing Roman things into Judaism, Christians practically worship Julius Caesar all the time.
Exactly and these that worship a man as a god is a cary over from Greek mythology, they worshiped man as a god as well.

On the contrary, I believe we are reconciled through our Lord Jesus Christ the Son, gnosticism is what you run amok teaching.
That is the problem, you have a belief with no reality to back it up LOL. Christ is not real for you all you have is a belief, or theory about the Christ. Had you met the Christ as Jesus did in Matt 3:16 God would open it all up to you as well as He did Jesus that in your beliefs didnt happen.
Whoever transgresses and does not abide in the doctrine of Christ does not have God.
That is exactly what I keep telling you, and Jesus always tells you.
He who abides in the doctrine of Christ has both the Father and the Son. 2 John 1:9
Again that is what. I keep telling you, And God is my Father and I am His son, something you flat out deny to be and reject of the God and Jesus.

That is the problem, you have a belief with no reality to back it up LOL.
They have Moses and the Prophets; let them hear them.’...
If they do not hear Moses and the prophets, neither will they be convinced though one rises from the dead. Luke 16:29-31
Gary Mac said:
I was not built on the apostles and prophets, ...
Paul witnessed to them concerning Jesus, from both out of the Law of Moses and out of the Prophets, from morning until evening. Acts 28:23
JonHawk said:
Through Jesus you believe in God, who raised him from the dead and glorified him, and so your faith and hope are in God. 1 Peter 1:19-21
Not at all.
But gnostic impostors will go from bad to worse, deceived and deceiving;
Christ is not real for you all you have is a belief, ....
As for you, continue in what you have learned and have become convinced of, having known the Holy Scriptures, which are able to make you wise for salvation through faith in Christ Jesus. 2 Timothy 3:13-15
Gary Mac said:
I do reject redemption through Jesus ...
Jesus is the stone you gnostics rejected, which has become the cornerstone.’
Had you met the Christ as Jesus did
Salvation is found in Jesus, for there is no other name under heaven given to mankind by which we must be saved. Acts 4:10-12
God exalted Him to His own right hand as Lord and Savior; Acts 5:31
The Son is the very image of God’s divine nature, sustaining all things by his powerful word. Heb 1:3

Last edited:
Back