That's probably because that post is very verbose, and I've already demonstrated that the Jehovah's Witnesses do get their core beliefs from the Bible.I also point out that you have failed to engage in any meaningful way with what was said and shown in Post #48.
* Nope - The posting history shows that you have not actually "demonstrated" any such thing. You can imagine you have if you want, but any honest person with even a modicum of reading comprehension ability can very, very easily see for themselves that you really haven't; and I'm very content for any honest reader to do just that. As for my post being verbose - LOL! That is a statement showing either avoidance due to inability to make an adequate response to what I wrote, or just plain laziness. Either way - You fail.
You can say the same thing for Paul. He was made God's prophet by Jesus with no "Biblical support." And as Paul made very clear, those who competed against him were "accursed." So the Jehovah's Witnesses are in line with the Bible in that regard. Besides, it's a lie to say the Jehovah's Witnesses claim to be the only ones appointed by God. They revere William Tyndale, for example, for translating the Bible.For instance:
It has already been established that the JW "leaders" have claimed and declared for themselves without ANY biblical support whatsoever the following: They are the only, ONLY ones who..
- were appointed by God and have His approval and ALL others are false, wrong, apostate, of Satan and so on.
* No you cannot say the same thing - not honestly - and here's why that's true:
First of all - Yes, Paul actually WAS appointed by Christ and had Christ's approval and support and he gave evidence of that in his life and teaching and the miracles he performed. For the JW masters there is NO such evidence - In fact, what evidence there is shows the exact opposite of their being the ONLY prophet appointed by God.
Formal Challenge: If they're a true prophet of God, then go ahead and explain their false, unbiblical Christ, their false, unbiblical way of salvation (which was already shown in one of my posts that you did not have an adequate answer for), their multiple false predictions, and their open admission that a person cannot and will not ever arrive at JW beliefs (about God, Christ, the kingdom, and so on) by reading the Bible no matter how much Bible reading they do. Their admission - besides admitting that JW beliefs do not come from the Bible - means that the Bible is irrelevant and meaningless for JWs. It is what the JW masters say, not what the Bible says, that is ultimate authority and truth for JWs.
But that's what you say about the Jehovah's Witnesses: they are false, wrong, apostate, of Satan and so on. Why are they wrong for saying so and you right?- are the only, ONLY ones who can interpret the Bible correctly and ALL others are false, wrong, apostate, of Satan and so on.
* You're wrong again - BIG TIME. I have NEVER made the claims for myself that the JW masters claim for themselves:
- I have NEVER said that a person's attitude toward and treatment of me, personally, will be "the determining factor" as to whether a person will receive eternal life.
- I have NEVER said that a person MUST become a member of my church in order to have the possibility of maybe gaining salvation one day.
- I have NEVER said that anyone and everyone who is not part of the church I attend is false, wrong, apostate of Satan, and so on.
But these three totally exclusive and condemning of all others things - and more - are all claims the JW masters make for themselves. The comparison idea you have tried to foist is a laughable failure.
* As for why they're wrong, all any honest person needs to do is a comparison study between JW beliefs and what the Bible says and shows. JWs deny and reject the Deity of Christ and believe that Christ is a created being (angel), and that after dying His body was dissolved into gasses and He arose an invisible spirit creature who then became an angel again.
And then there's their whole 1914 doctrine concerning Christ. This is not merely unbiblical and false - It's totally man-made up. So are all the JW doctrines that come from it.
Go ahead - TRY to find those beliefs in the Bible.
That's what Christianity as a whole says. You criticize your own beliefs.- are the only, ONLY communicators of God's truth - they are God's prophets - and ALL others are false, wrong, apostate, of Satan and so on.
* Reality Check: This isn't about "Christianity as a whole." If you wish to debate Christian beliefs with Christians, you need to follow the moderator's directive and go to another board.
That's what Christianity as a whole says.- are the only, ONLY ones who have the genuine message of salvation and ALL others are false, wrong, apostate, of Satan and so on.
* Reality Check: We are not talking about "Christianity as a whole" - we are talking about one specific group whose beliefs are definitely NOT Christian beliefs. And how many times do you need to be reminded? If you wish to debate Christian beliefs with Christians, then follow the moderator's directive and go to another board.
LOL--I'm wondering what Bible version you are reading. Claims of exclusive appointments from God are throughout the Bible as well as condemnation of religious adversaries. No doubt the Jehovah's Witnesses get all of that directly out of the Bible.NONE of these 4 totally exclusive and totally condemning of ALL others declarations have ANY biblical support at all. They are NOT found in the Bible ANYWHERE. They are nothing but (extremely arrogant) self-claims.
* In the Bible, those who were genuinely appointed by God had and gave evidence to show that. The JW masters have nothing of the sort. That means there's a HUGE difference between the two things.
I have now, and I don't believe for a minute that all the facts I've posted will be accepted by you. You appear to be completely in the dark about both the Watchtower and the Bible. If any Jehovah's Witnesses read what you've posted, then they'll feel vindicated knowing just how wrong their critics are.That's just one of the things you have failed to engage with in any meaningful way.
LOL! Your first three words above are just self-deception. Your posts contain nothing that can honestly or truthfully be called facts - You've only posted assertions and accusations. Your attempts to provide biblical proof for JW beliefs are just plain failures. You've also tried multiple times to change the subject to Christian beliefs. And you've also avoided challenges given in posts - either due to inability or just plain laziness. Your posting history leaves a LOT to be desired.