AK Richardson Vs Matt Slick: How Should We Interpret Romans 9

Sketo

Live tonight (Tuesday, Jan. 5th) - 5pm PST - 8pm EST

Thank you. I look forward to the debate...

When it comes to Romans 9 it is hard to find someone who goes through it exegetically word-for-word... and stays in Romans 9! I found this “Look at the Book” on Romans 9 and found way more than I expected. I wanted to share it with all. Enjoy.

What is Look at the Book?

You look at a Bible text on the screen. You watch the pen “draw out” meaning. You see for yourself whether the meaning is really there. And (we pray!) all that God is for you in Christ explodes with faith, and joy, and love.

Click below to check it out for yourself while you wait for the debate above...

Look at the Book - Romans 9

Last edited:

ReverendRV

I find that Matt is either strong or weak, based on if he gets upset or not. If he gets upset tonight, he'll get bogged down...

Septextura

Thank you. I look forward to the debate...

When it comes to Romans 9 it is hard to find someone who goes through it exegetically word-for-word... and stays in Romans 9! I found this “Look at the Book” on Romans 9 and found way more than I expected. I wanted to share it with all. Enjoy.

What is Look at the Book?

You look at a Bible text on the screen. You watch the pen “draw out” meaning. You see for yourself whether the meaning is really there. And (we pray!) all that God is for you in Christ explodes with faith, and joy, and love.

Click below to check it out for yourself while you wait for the debate above...

Look at the Book - Romans 9

Good prep. Thanks for sharing. (y)

ReverendRV

The debate was pretty rough but I think Matt pulled it out in the last ten minutes of cross examination. I was right, Matt got wound up and flustered, he had a hard time for a while. That AK was getting kind of rude and mean, and this pushed all of Matt's buttons...

Septextura

Salvation is a conditional gift and the condition is faith which is a good thing in man but he does not merit salvation because it's not works but why not God give man the power to save themselves by believing... AAARGGHHH

How does Richardson manage to put his pants on in the morning?

Last edited:

Septextura

The debate was pretty rough but I think Matt pulled it out in the last ten minutes of cross examination. I was right, Matt got wound up and flustered, he had a hard time for a while. That AK was getting kind of rude and mean, and this pushed all of Matt's buttons...

The interrogation was a clear win. Matt guided him through very simple exegesis and that made AK sound like a Calvinist. He heard himself sounding like one, yielding total frustration.

The icing on the cake "you allow God to forgive you."

Last edited:

ReverendRV

Matt reads through the Live Feed while he's waiting for the Debate to begin. This is the second time he used one of my questions in the Debate before question time...

@TheGospelTruth ~ Matt, did God Choose Isaac before he did anything Good to deserve it? Is it true that believing the Gospel is something Good we do? Don't this mean we're not Elect due to our Faith?

Matt started asking this but ran out of time in his first ten minute cross examination. It seemed like he was about to get the point across but ran out of time...

TomFL

Matt reads through the Live Feed while he's waiting for the Debate to begin. This is the second time he used one of my questions in the Debate before question time...

@TheGospelTruth ~ Matt, did God Choose Isaac before he did anything Good to deserve it? Is it true that believing the Gospel is something Good we do? Don't this mean we're not Elect due to our Faith?

Matt started asking this but ran out of time in his first ten minute cross examination. It seemed like he was about to get the point across but ran out of time...
Did you see this

You know voter fraud is alive and well and living in Georgia. Stacey Abrams is bragging about the fact that they are not verifying signatures in Georgia much to the delight of top Democrats Abrams, Raffensperger and Kemp.

This, despite the fact that election law in Georgia says signature verification is a must.

Fulton County was under a court order to allow Republican observers to watch the counting of votes. In my opinion, no votes for Fulton County should be counted for this election.

ReverendRV

Did you see this

You know voter fraud is alive and well and living in Georgia. Stacey Abrams is bragging about the fact that they are not verifying signatures in Georgia much to the delight of top Democrats Abrams, Raffensperger and Kemp.

This, despite the fact that election law in Georgia says signature verification is a must.

Fulton County was under a court order to allow Republican observers to watch the counting of votes. In my opinion, no votes for Fulton County should be counted for this election.
I saw that the Presidential Election was legally won...