Alabama’s COVID positivity rate now highest in nation

Backup

Except you proved my point.

Except positivity rates are also high in places like Massachusetts where 74 percent of the positive tests come from vaccinated people.
Not Massachusetts, one outbreak in Cape Cod, which was the result of 4th of July celebrations, and certainly the fault of a few unvaccinated lepers walking among responsible citizens.

Right-wing propaganda is not only stupid, but nakedly dishonest.

You are being lied to.

”, only .15 percent of the more than 4.35 million fully vaccinated residents in Massachusetts have contracted the coronavirus.”

Gondwanaland

Not Massachusetts, one outbreak in Cape Cod, which was the result of 4th of July celebrations, and certainly the fault of a few unvaccinated lepers walking among responsible citizens.
Last I checked, Cape Cod is in Massachusetts. Did you fail geography? And where the hell do you get this 'certainly the fault of a few unvaccinated lepers', given that your dear leaders of the CDC just told us yesterday that vaccinated people are just as contagious wrt Delta if they have it, as unvaccinated people? Therefore, far more likely they were the ones that spread it, instead of the 'few'.
Right-wing propaganda is not only stupid, but nakedly dishonest.

You are being lied to.
So the CDC lied to me? Well, guess it wouldn't be the first time. After all, their lies to me about masks are the reason I didn't wear one last year and caught covid, right?
”, only .15 percent of the more than 4.35 million fully vaccinated residents in Massachusetts have contracted the coronavirus.”

What the **** does that have to do with the fact that 74 percent of people in the outbreak are vaccinated people?

Especially given your link is from a week ago and the CDC data came out yesterday?

Howie

you shouldn’t have the right do drag your contagious, diseaseI-ridden carcass into polite society
From what I've been reading, it's you vaccinated folk who are spreading the disease.

Having had COVID pneumonia, I have natural immunity.

Backup

Not sure how much more clear I can make myself. Do I need to use babyspeak for you to understand?
no

As your point has been proven stupid, and your “evidence” either dishonest, I, of course, expect you to double down, move the goalpost, and anything else to avoid simply accepting you made a mistake like an adult.

shnarkle

Alabama is the least vaccinated state and has the highest COVID positivity rate.

Everything about this is predictable.
They're still using the CDC's protocols to measure cases which state that those who have been vaccinated be tested at a cycle threshold of 28 while the rest be measured at the previously higher threshold which the CDC now admits is meaningless. Yeah, it's predictable.