Alex Jones exposed as liar

Did you know he claims to own oil wells?
I'm not especially sure who "he" is, but do you understand how easy it is to own oil wells? I owned literally hundreds of oil wells for about 12 years in a royalty trust and if the trust had not been sold I would still own hundreds of oil wells. Owning oil wells is not a big deal. In these trust people own a small fraction of a very large number of oil wells and it is quite common. This is very much analogous to owning a bond. People buy energy trusts comprised of oil and gas and sometimes pipeline assets because they throw off monthly income.

I'm not especially sure who "he" is, but do you understand how easy it is to own oil wells? I owned literally hundreds of oil wells for about 12 years in a royalty trust and if the trust had not been sold I would still own hundreds of oil wells. Owning oil wells is not a big deal. In these trust people own a small fraction of a very large number of oil wells and it is quite common. This is very much analogous to owning a bond. People buy energy trusts comprised of oil and gas and sometimes pipeline assets because they throw off monthly income.
Typical land man problem. Tracking down all the owners of the mineral rights.

Did you know he claims to own oil wells?
Well, that one might not be so far-fetched.
I once drove through a town in Texas in which suburban style houses had small oil wells in their yards, most of which were fancifully decorated with images of ducks or other creative touches.

I have no reason to believe you would lie.

most people don’t

But certain other people have weird mental problems and make up bizarre claims about themselves, probably based on insecurity, and the fact they have never accomplished anything in their lives.

I once drove through a town in Texas in which suburban style houses had small oil wells in their yards, most of which were fancifully decorated with images of ducks or other creative touches.
Did it surprise you that the people were not living in mud huts??

Typical land man problem. Tracking down all the owners of the mineral rights.
Usually these little slivers of mineral rights are packaged into these big bundles so that they can be marketed in circumstances where the value of any individual right would not be worth the effort of dealing with. The consolidators of trusts reach a certain critical mass where you can afford to pay for the accounting and still have enough cash flow on the other side to pay the new owner of the fractional trust some kind of positive income. Usually the land men have done their work pre-development before the leases have been proven out by drilling productive wells. But not exclusively certainly.

The GDP of Texas is greater than the GDP of Russia or Canadia. Small stripper wells.

I have no reason to believe you would lie.

most people don’t

But certain other people have weird mental problems and make up bizarre claims about themselves, probably based on insecurity, and the fact they have never accomplished anything in their lives.

Remember the fastest foreskin flayer claim?

Strap 'em down 'n' slice 'em off - no numbing needed.

Wow. Who would have thunk the obvious conman and charlatan, who claimed mass shootings were staged as an excuse to take guns away, climate change is a hoax, COVID vaccines were poison, and Trump won the 2020 election would turn out to be a liar?
Pure evil. Had his followers harass people who's children were killed.

Wow. Who would have thunk the obvious conman and charlatan, who claimed mass shootings were staged as an excuse to take guns away, climate change is a hoax, COVID vaccines were poison, and Trump won the 2020 election would turn out to be a liar?
How long ago was it and how much time did he spend? Did he apologize? How long ago was the shooting? Did Jones mention any family by names?

So has Joe Biden by his son's laptop.

Back