Alex Jones lays it out...plain and clear.

shnarkle

You can see it here on the Brighteon un-censored platform.

Alex does drop the F-Bomb...so if that does bother you...don't watch. What is happening is exposed.

Anti-vaxxers, those who understand the vote was stolen...WILL, not maybe, but WILL be labeled as terrorist by your government.
False flags coming.
Due to mask...babies have lower IQ's.
More 3 days after the jab deaths than you think.
Lockdown coming.
Supply line interruptions and much more.
Spike shedding to your children.
Stolen election
This information can all be found elsewhere on the internet without so much pointless blustering and bloviating from Alex Jones. I don't know how this guy has such a following. He's such a blow hard. I'd just as soon watch a televangelist, or QVC

Fenuay

You can see it here on the Brighteon un-censored platform.

Alex does drop the F-Bomb...so if that does bother you...don't watch. What is happening is exposed.

Anti-vaxxers, those who understand the vote was stolen...WILL, not maybe, but WILL be labeled as terrorist by your government.
False flags coming.
Due to mask...babies have lower IQ's.
More 3 days after the jab deaths than you think.
Lockdown coming.
Supply line interruptions and much more.
Spike shedding to your children.
Stolen election

If you're anti Alex Jones info Wars...I suggest you watch it. Hear and watch what your opposition is saying. Understand what's coming next.
If you love your country...Alex sums it up nicely.

Thank you Matt Slick for allowing your CARM forum to expose the Satanic lies being fed to the population.
Gay frogs? No thanks. Alex Jones is one of the most out there guys. After the way he treated Marco Rubio he has so discredited himself nobody is going to take him seriously. And again, gay frogs? Hahahaha!

Bob1

Once again edit leftist attacked people rather than the issues.
Once again, your source is a well-known crank. He's a conspiracy-theorist nutbag whose been running his ignorant mouth for years. But once again, you'll defend him because he tells you what you WANT to hear.

Bonnie

Gay frogs? No thanks. Alex Jones is one of the most out there guys. After the way he treated Marco Rubio he has so discredited himself nobody is going to take him seriously. And again, gay frogs? Hahahaha!
I haven't listened to or watched that video yet, but did Jones actually say there are "gay" frogs??

Whateverman

I haven't listened to or watched that video yet, but did Jones actually say there are "gay" frogs??
Worse:

One of Jones’ most notorious conspiracy theories is that the government is using chemicals in order to turn people gay, using a mysterious “gay bomb” devised by the Pentagon.
“The reason there’s so many gay people now is because it’s a chemical warfare operation, and I have the government documents where they said they’re going to encourage homosexuality with chemicals so that people don’t have children,” he said on his broadcast in 2010, according to NBC News.
Five years later, the theory took a turn. In a rant that has since become a meme and a line of t-shirts, Jones said he didn’t like the government “putting chemicals in the water that turn the friggin’ frogs gay.”
“The majority of frogs in most areas of the United States are now gay,” Jones said in 2017. The claim was without evidence.

Bonnie

Scientists have observed homosexual behavior in many mammalian species. Not sure about frogs.
I have seen it with cows, once. And read that bonobos also often exhibit this behavior. Never heard about amphibians doing it.

Bonnie

Worse:

One of Jones’ most notorious conspiracy theories is that the government is using chemicals in order to turn people gay, using a mysterious “gay bomb” devised by the Pentagon.
“The reason there’s so many gay people now is because it’s a chemical warfare operation, and I have the government documents where they said they’re going to encourage homosexuality with chemicals so that people don’t have children,” he said on his broadcast in 2010, according to NBC News.
Five years later, the theory took a turn. In a rant that has since become a meme and a line of t-shirts, Jones said he didn’t like the government “putting chemicals in the water that turn the friggin’ frogs gay.”
“The majority of frogs in most areas of the United States are now gay,” Jones said in 2017. The claim was without evidence.
This is one of the stupidest things I have ever read...and some folks want to use this guy to back up their claims??? WHY????

Whateverman

This is one of the stupidest things I have ever read...and some folks want to use this guy to back up their claims??? WHY????
Because they're tribal.

They oppose anything and everything said/done by members of the other tribe. This is why their news sources are so laughable, their arguments are so ad-hoc, their favored politicians so ridiculous.

They cite crap like Breitbart and Infowars as serious because they know it will annoy the people who anger them the most.

Last edited:

Whateverman

@Bonnie - John Oliver's show (Last Week Tonight) had a segment on Alex Jones several years ago. The show is one of my favorite things on television, blending comedy with news, just like John Stewart did a few decades ago.

It's on HBO, and depending on your sensibilities, can contain things which might offend Christians (comedic language, sexual references, etc). I say this just to warn anyone considering watching the clip below:

Bob1

Because they're desperate for anyone willing to tell them what they want to hear. They'll support and defend any clown that plays along.

Bob1

Because they're tribal.

They oppose anything and everything said/done by members of the other tribe. This is why their news sources are so laughable, their arguments are so ad-hoc, their favored politicians so ridiculous.

They cite crap like Breitbart and Infowars as serious because they know it will annoy the people who anger them the most.
Some of them seriously believe these people they cite though.

Whateverman

Some of them seriously believe these people they cite though.
If those cited people suddenly became darlings of the left, I'd bet a weekly paycheck that these believers would abandon their chosen media authorities. If Alex Jones started working for the Biden administration and parroting the Dem party message, you'd see him lose a massive amount of viewers.

They believe him because he annoys the people who annoy them (ie. educated, intelligent, reasonable people)

ps. in my humble opinion, of course