Alex Jones lays it out...plain and clear.

Fenuay

Oh, I remember that one, too. Children are tape recorders on legs, and remember more of what their parents say, than they may think.

I also remember a time, when our daughter was a little older, when she was talking on the phone to a friend, and said that so-and-so was an "--------". My husband heard her and sternly told her NOT to use that word ever again. She countered with "Well, YOU use it sometimes!" I said, rather dryly, with my arms crossed, "Yes dear, she is right--you DO." He sheepishly hung his head and said "You are right, I do, and I shouldn't, so neither of us should use that word."

:)
I have made efforts with my daughter that same way. I try to speak in a manner that I would be proud of for her to emulate. :)

Bonnie

I get it. They hate him and find him disgusting and do exactly what he does.

They do what they accuse him of.
To do exactly what Jones does, we would all be swearing like drunken sailors on steroids, dropping "F bombs" all over the place, plus making wild conspiracy theories without a shred of evidence...see any of that going on here with any of us?

Bonnie

I had a lot of trouble finding that vaccine. My doctor could not get it, and neither could CVS or urgent care centers. The place that had it was Costco! You have to get two shots.
Really? How long ago was this? Our local pharmacy had it as of last Saturday. The assistant there told me I would need 2 shots 2-6 months apart. Why the stretch between vaccines? Or does that just mean I can get the second dose 2-6 months later?

vibise

Really? How long ago was this? Our local pharmacy had it as of last Saturday. The assistant there told me I would need 2 shots 2-6 months apart. Why the stretch between vaccines? Or does that just mean I can get the second dose 2-6 months later?
It was maybe a year or two before covid hit. My doctor said they got a few doses once a month and administered them on the same day. CVS pharmacy and miniclinics got 10 and 40 doses and they were also gone in a day.

Maybe this vaccine was relatively new at the time. I would not have gone to Costco for this, but I was there shopping and noticed they had I large pharmacy so I asked, and got it right then and there.

Bob1

Claim, claim. claim....Where in the liked video was he wrong? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Everywhere. Alex Jones is a crackpot who spins and lies about everything on his show. Why do you turn to such lying crackpots?... oh, I know... IT'S BECAUSE THEY TELL YOU WHAT YOU WANT TO HEAR. Not what is factual or backed up by evidence, rather, what you WANT to hear... that tRump won, that covid is a hoax, that the vaccines are poisonous, that prominent liberals/Democrats are running a child trafficking ring out of a pizza shop in D.C., etc. A whole host of baseless, idiotic BS that you eat like candy because it's what you WANT to hear.

Authentic Nouveau

Not necessarily, since I find it offensive and I am a conservative. But it means you are intelligent and sensitive. :)
Still trying to pretend to be conservative while disagreeing with conservatives from dawn to dusk?
The 2 of you display the leftist versions of Alex jones.

Ray st peter

It was maybe a year or two before covid hit. My doctor said they got a few doses once a month and administered them on the same day. CVS pharmacy and miniclinics got 10 and 40 doses and they were also gone in a day.

Maybe this vaccine was relatively new at the time. I would not have gone to Costco for this, but I was there shopping and noticed they had I large pharmacy so I asked, and got it right then and there.
How can you find a vaccine a year before covid hit? Are you thinking about an earlier version of flu?

Bonnie

Glad you did! After the second dose, do you know how long the vaccine is supposed to last?

Electric Skeptic

I have made efforts with my daughter that same way. I try to speak in a manner that I would be proud of for her to emulate. :)
Something my wife read and said to me not long after our child was born - "Try to be the person you would like your child to grow up to be." Made me rethink many of my behaviours.

Bonnie

You are a distant conservativism outsider. You have no experience with conservative values.

Bonnie disagrees with right-wing CRAM fascists, not conservatives.
CRAM? Was that misspelling deliberate?

"Fascist" is a little harsh--more like I disagree with "far right fanatics.".

Bonnie

Something my wife read and said to me not long after our child was born - "Try to be the person you would like your child to grow up to be." Made me rethink many of my behaviours.
Your wife is a wise lady. :)

Kids observe and absorb more from their parents than parents realize.

Electric Skeptic

Your wife is a wise lady. :)

Kids observe and absorb more from their parents than parents realize.
One of my favourite lines from my favourite musical:

"Careful the things you say...children will listen." So true, and puts a spin on the old "You never listen!" They listen all too well.

inertia

I posted the covid-19 virus was made in a lab...no longer hearsay.
Vaccine passports are no longer hearsay in many places.
The spike proteins can spread to body organs, the brain and spinal column is no longer hearsay.
People are beginning to understand voter fraud is not hearsay.
News of CDC camps where they can put you in a green zone....is no longer hearsay.
It is now very well know that if you get the jab, both of them...you can still get and spread the virus. That is no longer hearsay.
The up and coming booster shots are no longer hearsay.
The crisis at the border...is no longer hearsay.
Mask causing bacterial problem is no longer hearsay.
There is much more I can add to this list.

What is still hearsay....when flu season breaks out in the fall...if you have had the jab...the flu can be extremely dangerous to you. As Christmas approaches that will no longer be hearsay.
The red flag event after lockdowns are announced....will no longer be hearsay.
The coming announcement of mandatory jabs will no longer be hearsay.
Calling "anti-vaxxers" terrorist and putting them on a no fly list, etc....will no longer be hearsay.
Border vax-passports on state lines by the Fed will no longer be hearsay.
There is much more I can add to this portion of the list.
Whateverman, what also will not be hearsay is that you'll be in full support of what's going to happen.

Vaccine magnetism is worse than hearsay, it's misinformation spreading.
HCQ isn't a sound treatment for COVID-19.
Vitamin supplements do not cure COVID-19.
Modern vaccines are not mystery brews.
"..fears of vaccine-associated spike protein are unfounded, or there would be a mountain of dead people by now."

Yes, there is a lot more one can add to this list.

Whateverman

CRAM? Was that misspelling deliberate?
I plead the 5th.

"Fascist" is a little harsh--more like I disagree with "far right fanatics.".
I wont put words into your mouth. Whether they're fascists or fanatics can be debated, but I was indirectly trying to distinguish between real political conservativism, and the brand of right-wing ideology so popular in this forum. We don't have very much of the former here...

edit: I was also defending you a bit; the idea that you go around disagreeing with "conservatives" is stupid nonsense.

Last edited:

CrowCross

Vaccine magnetism is worse than hearsay, it's misinformation spreading.

Magnetism is a real thing. You can check out some of it here. You'll have to weed through and do your own study.

HCQ isn't a sound treatment for COVID-19.

You'll never win that argument....especially if it'sstarted early.
Vitamin supplements do not cure COVID-19.

No one said they were. Vitamins help prevent. D is good...so is zinc.
Modern vaccines are not mystery brews.
"..fears of vaccine-associated spike protein are unfounded, or there would be a mountain of dead people by now."

Spike proteins have been shown to be all over some peoples bodies.
Many people have died several days later or weeks later and the association was denied.

Yes, there is a lot more one can add to this list.

All I can do is warn people...if they want to listen or not its up to them.