Alex Jones to Sell InfoWars

The parents were "traumatized"...then coached on how to blame it on Jones. This is why your sect is so sick. They used the traumatized parents to try and crush their opposition.
Why do you put traumatized in ""?
Do you think these parents were not actually traumatized when their kids were brutally murdered, and just faked emotion?
You think they had to be coached? That says a lot, and not about the parents.

These parents were disgustingly attacked by Jones and his followers.
Why shouldn't they fight back to stop him from doing this?
Why shouldn't Jones be punished for inflicting incredible harm on already traumatized people?

BACK OFF...got it? Nobody said Sandy Hook didn't happen. Demons like you weaponized and used the horiffic incident to acheive your sick agenda.
You are claiming that parents were coached to appear traumatized by the deaths of their kids, right?

Not 1.5 Billion dollars traumatized !! This has more to do with censorship.

It's not Alex Jones fault that many people agreed with him and took it to another level(Harassment). THOSE people should be charged. But I guess they had no money. lol

Oh and the interview I watched? The parents didn't look traumatized and were weirdly calm, which I found odd.....
Those Jones followers were coached by Jones, and he is responsible.
He could have stopped at any point when he saw what was happening, and he could have told his followers to back down, but did not.
So he is the one that had to be charged.

Not 1.5 Billion dollars traumatized !! This has more to do with censorship.

It's not Alex Jones fault that many people agreed with him and took it to another level(Harassment). THOSE people should be charged. But I guess they had no money. lol

Oh and the interview I watched? The parents didn't look traumatized and were weirdly calm, which I found odd.....
Years after experiencing a traumatic event, people are not sobbing 24/7.
Many have gone through grief counseling or found other means, like religion, to accept what happened in their lives.
But that does not mean they should not try to hold responsible people to account.

Why do you put traumatized in ""?
Do you think these parents were not actually traumatized when their kids were brutally murdered, and just faked emotion?
You think they had to be coached? That says a lot, and not about the parents.
face palm......yes, they were innocent and not coached.
NEXT
These parents were disgustingly attacked by Jones and his followers.
Why shouldn't they fight back to stop him from doing this?
Why shouldn't Jones be punished for inflicting incredible harm on already traumatized people?

Years after experiencing a traumatic event, people are not sobbing 24/7.

This was RIGHT after the event. Merely days! Had I lost my daughter, I would not be cool as a cucumber.
Many have gone through grief counseling or found other means, like religion, to accept what happened in their lives.
But that does not mean they should not try to hold responsible people to account.

Were the Westborough Baptist Church sued for doing worse? They showed up at the funerals!

The use of rhetoric to delegitimize administrative expertise and scientists is a common populist tactic
Thanks for the tip. And just think, I was prepared to revere those right wing lunatics who wrote about a government "of the people, by the people, and for the people." Some thing about "not perishing from the Earth," which I suppose is too late.

I guess the technocrats dodged a bullet there, didn't they?

Thanks for the tip. And just think, I was prepared to revere those right wing lunatics who wrote about a government "of the people, by the people, and for the people." Some thing about "not perishing from the Earth," which I suppose is too late.

I guess the technocrats dodged a bullet there, didn't they?

You are so welcome Thistle. - Thanks. I'm especially pleased ^that^ our country is governed by voting by citizens that want to participate. Yes, it's true. Even those lunatics, those that I don't agree with, are allowed to participate by voting. 🤯

Militia bullies that have their own interpretation of the Constitution, with a long history of serious criminal activity and propagate the belief that the federal government is operated by a shadowy conspiracy organization, should learn and change their methodology and actually work with our law-based system. To date, the results of their illegal activity haven't produced the right kind of fruit they so desperately want.

Ohio Valley Minutemen.jpg
Image credit: ADL

___

Last edited:
You are so welcome Thistle. - Thanks. I'm especially pleased ^that^ our country is governed by voting by citizens that want to participate. Yes, it's true. Even those lunatics, those that I don't agree with, are allowed to participate by voting. 🤯

Militia bullies that have their own interpretation of the Constitution, with a long history of serious criminal activity and propagate the belief that the federal government is operated by a shadowy conspiracy organization, should learn and change their methodology and actually work with our law-based system. To date, the results of their illegal activity haven't produced the right kind of fruit they so desperately want.

View attachment 6434
Image credit: ADL

___
You mean like the FBI praying on a disperate collection of gladfly internet posters to create a kidnapping plot for the governor of Michigan out of whole cloth, so they could turn around and prosecute a crime which otherwise would never have existed? I'll bet that gets your patriotic juices flowing, doesn't it?

You mean like the FBI praying on a disperate collection of gladfly internet posters to create a kidnapping plot for the governor of Michigan out of whole cloth, so they could turn around and prosecute a crime which otherwise would never have existed? I'll bet that gets your patriotic juices flowing, doesn't it?

Voting is a better way to make change.

Federal Building Bombing in Oklahoma.png
Timothy McVeigh’s hatred of the federal government in full display. Credit: FBI History

____

Voting is a better way to make change.

View attachment 6436
Timothy McVeigh’s hatred of the federal government in full display. Credit: FBI History

____
Excellent job! You only had to go back 29 years to find an example of what everybody should be "terrified of!" Give it another 30 years you might find one other example to justify all the suppression of freedom that you are engaged in over this false justification.

In the meantime you can shoot mothers holding babies like you did at Ruby Ridge, or burn all the hostages like you did in Waco, or give orders to shoot to kill the 45th President of the United States like you did at the raid on Mar-a-Lago. Real guardians of freedom there…

Last edited:
Excellent job! You only had to go back 29 years to find an example of what everybody should be "terrified of!" Give it another 30 years you might find one other example to justify all the suppression of freedom that you are engaged in over this false justification.

In the meantime you can shoot mothers holding babies like you did at Ruby Ridge, or burn all the hostages like you did in Waco, or give orders to shoot to kill the 45th President of the United States like you did at the raid on Mar-a-Lago. Real guardians of freedom there…
You left out the lynching of Ashli Babbit which Lizard Cheney and her advocate supported.

You left out the lynching of Ashli Babbit which Lizard Cheney and her advocate supported.
Thank you for reminding me. The attorney who's handling that case for the surviving Babbitt family Terrel Roberts III was my attorney when I lived in Washington DC.

- 1999: "Three members of the San Joaquin Militia conspired to use a weapon of mass destruction in connection with a plot to destroy a propane storage facility, a television tower and an electrical substation, and to kill a federal judge. " ( underline mine )

- 2003: " Federal agents arrested Michigan militia member Norman Somerville, charging him with illegal possession of a machine gun, being a marijuana user in unlawful possession of four military rifles, and attempting to manufacture marijuana. Court documents stated that Somerville was planning to kill police officers in retaliation for the earlier fatal shooting of Michigan militia member Scott Allen Woodring by state police.

- 2011: "More than a dozen members of a militia group called Forever Enduring Always Ready (FEAR) were arrested in Georgia in connection with a double homicide in which FEAR members shot and killed one of their own members, whom they suspected might become an informant.

- 2013: "Agents with the FBI arrested militia member Buford Braden “Bucky” Rogers, of Montevideo, Minnesota, after discovering two Molotov cocktails, two “black powder and nail devices,” a pipe bomb, and a semi-automatic rifle at his home."

-2017: "Three Percenter Jerry Drake Varnell was arrested in August 2017 after he allegedly attempted to detonate an explosives-filled van outside the BancFirst building in Oklahoma City

- 2018: A commander of the Patriots Defense Force militia in Stockton, Utah, attempted to detonate explosives outside a Bureau of Land Management-owned facility

- 2019: "Ryan King and Randy Goodman, members of the militia group United Sheepdogs of Ohio, were arrested on federal charges of conspiring to possess destructive devices in connection with an attempt to construct large pipe bombs they called “crater makers.”

^This^ was only a sample.

_____

- 1999: "Three members of the San Joaquin Militia conspired to use a weapon of mass destruction in connection with a plot to destroy a propane storage facility, a television tower and an electrical substation, and to kill a federal judge. " ( underline mine )

- 2003: " Federal agents arrested Michigan militia member Norman Somerville, charging him with illegal possession of a machine gun, being a marijuana user in unlawful possession of four military rifles, and attempting to manufacture marijuana. Court documents stated that Somerville was planning to kill police officers in retaliation for the earlier fatal shooting of Michigan militia member Scott Allen Woodring by state police.

- 2011: "More than a dozen members of a militia group called Forever Enduring Always Ready (FEAR) were arrested in Georgia in connection with a double homicide in which FEAR members shot and killed one of their own members, whom they suspected might become an informant.

- 2013: "Agents with the FBI arrested militia member Buford Braden “Bucky” Rogers, of Montevideo, Minnesota, after discovering two Molotov cocktails, two “black powder and nail devices,” a pipe bomb, and a semi-automatic rifle at his home."

-2017: "Three Percenter Jerry Drake Varnell was arrested in August 2017 after he allegedly attempted to detonate an explosives-filled van outside the BancFirst building in Oklahoma City

- 2018: A commander of the Patriots Defense Force militia in Stockton, Utah, attempted to detonate explosives outside a Bureau of Land Management-owned facility

- 2019: "Ryan King and Randy Goodman, members of the militia group United Sheepdogs of Ohio, were arrested on federal charges of conspiring to possess destructive devices in connection with an attempt to construct large pipe bombs they called “crater makers.”

^This^ was only a sample.

_____
So by your silence you implicitly endorse the shooting of a mother out from under her baby the burning of the hostages and issuing a shoot kill order on the 45th President of the United States. As to the impressiveness of your list it's not.

So by your silence you implicitly endorse the shooting of a mother out from under her baby the burning of the hostages and issuing a shoot kill order on the 45th President of the United States. As to the impressiveness of your list it's not.

Synonyms for incorrect:

- mistaken
- wrong
- false
- flawed

Error 404.jpg

This subject is about a well-established pattern of so-called modern antigovernment militias. It's not about less than a handful of terrible choices that the FBI could have handled differently.

This well-established pattern I am referring to here are groups of loosely controlled paramilitary militias that regularly depict themselves as entities that are preparing to assist their communities in the case of emergencies, but in reality, they are unregulated military-styled entities that  invariably dress in tactical gear and arm themselves with prohibited military weapons - including improvised explosive devices, Molotov cocktails. and pipe bombs. They are training for combat, not emergency preparedness.

___

Back