Aliens are waiting on us

CrowCross

Not at all. The first thing is feasibility, which the majority of people are able to recognise. UFOs are not feasible any more than witches, holes to the centre of the earth, greyhound buses on the moon driven by Elvis or any of the other hilariously bonkers things some people manage to believe.
You forgot abiogenesis and molecules to man.

SteveB

That's what I asked you to show evidence for, but you came up empty.
No. I presented several articles, links, and resources which demonstrate otherwise.
You however have clearly failed to engage. Which raises the question of your simply being nothing but a troll. Apparently an activity you take great pleasure in.

Nouveau

No. I presented several articles, links, and resources which demonstrate otherwise.
Where did any of these articles mention critical thinking on your part? As far as I can tell, they don't even mention you.

You however have clearly failed to engage. Which raises the question of your simply being nothing but a troll. Apparently an activity you take great pleasure in.
I've engaged by asking whether you've applied critical thinking to the OP source's claims. You've answered by showing that you haven't.

SteveB

Where did any of these articles mention critical thinking on your part? As far as I can tell, they don't even mention you.

I've engaged by asking whether you've applied critical thinking to the OP source's claims. You've answered by showing that you haven't.
the troll continues.
It's a pity you haven't actually taken the time to learn.

AprilRose

Space aliens have reached an agreement with the US government to stay mum on the experiments they conduct on Earth — as well as their secret base on Mars — until mankind is ready to accept them, the former head of Israel’s space program claimed in a new interview.

So, for the Jesus followers, I'd say we need to finish our job, so we can get raptured. Then the rest of humanity can go bonkers.

Just remember, according to Daniel, "it is for a time yet appointed."

We should be familiar with "aliens" as the bible is full of stories about them. The bible calls them angels and gods. Nothing new really.

They can take the form of a human being and you wouldn't even know. Lol

AprilRose

Genesis 6?

Not necessarily. Isn't God an alien too? I mean, he is not human, right? How about Jesus? He doesn't have a human father. His conception is not of this world. He even said he is an extra-terrestrial.

John 8:23 -- But he continued, "You are from below; I am from above. You are of this world; I am not of this world.

It may sound weird, but that is what he is saying plainly.

CrowCross

Not necessarily. Isn't God an alien too? I mean, he is not human, right? How about Jesus? He doesn't have a human father. His conception is not of this world. He even said he is an extra-terrestrial.

John 8:23 -- But he continued, "You are from below; I am from above. You are of this world; I am not of this world.

It may sound weird, but that is what he is saying plainly.
That would include angels...un-fallen and fallen.

Does an angel have the ability to thread a nut onto a bolt? Turn the nut with a wrench?

SteveB

We should be familiar with "aliens" as the bible is full of stories about them. The bible calls them angels and gods. Nothing new really.

They can take the form of a human being and you wouldn't even know. Lol
Ever read Chuck Missler's book, with Eastman, on this? Alien Encounters. https://www.amazon.com/Alien-Encounters-Secret-Behind-Phenomenon/dp/1578212057
He says that aliens are in fact demons,
This is partly why I find this so curious, and am half-ready to believe it. We are warned that demonic forces are involved in deceiving the world.
Jesus even warned us that "if it were possible, even the elect would be deceived." At present, I can't think of a more perfect way to deceived God's people than for aliens to show up.
I think one of the things I find most curious is that an Israeli leader, with extensive education, and professional experience would make this statement.

I think it's fitting Paul told the Thessalonians----

7 For the mystery of lawlessness is already at work; only He who now restrains will do so until He is taken out of the way. 8 And then the lawless one will be revealed, whom the Lord will consume with the breath of His mouth and destroy with the brightness of His coming. 9 The coming of the lawless one is according to the working of Satan, with all power, signs, and lying wonders, 10 and with all unrighteous deception among those who perish, because they did not receive the love of the truth, that they might be saved. 11 And for this reason God will send them strong delusion, that they should believe the lie, 12 that they all may be condemned who did not believe the truth but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

Dr. Eshed stated that they won't come until humanity is ready......
At what point do you think it'll be for humanity would be ready for outside help?
When we've exhausted all our own abilities, and ideas?

If Trump ultimately loses this election, or even if he wins, and we get a democrat the next time, and they fail catastrophically, based on the violence we've seen this past for years, I'm thinking another 4-8 years.

AprilRose

That would include angels...un-fallen and fallen.

Does an angel have the ability to thread a nut onto a bolt? Turn the nut with a wrench?

Angels have a lot of abilities. Think of superman x 10000000000000000. The two angels did wipe out Sodom and Gomorrah.

Ever read Chuck Missler's book, with Eastman, on this? Alien Encounters. https://www.amazon.com/Alien-Encounters-Secret-Behind-Phenomenon/dp/1578212057
He says that aliens are in fact demons,

I disagree. Aliens are just non-human, not of this world entities. They can feel and think like us. Demons, on the other hand, I believe are simply another class of spirit beings (evil spirits) and not angels. God even uses an evil spirit to torment Saul. Just like the fallen angels, I believe there are also evil spirits who follow the devil -- the ones who possess people.

This is partly why I find this so curious, and am half-ready to believe it. We are warned that demonic forces are involved in deceiving the world.

God allows for deception. For he says, "I shall send a powerful delusion so that they may believe the lie." This is for people who were already shown the truth, know it's the truth, but chose to side with the deception instead. They are not ignorant but willingly side with falsehood. So, God cursed them and made it permanent.

Jesus even warned us that "if it were possible, even the elect would be deceived." At present, I can't think of a more perfect way to deceived God's people than for aliens to show up.

The anti-Christ will come like the second coming of Christ. He will descend from the sky and will show signs and wonders, like an alien landing on earth. A lot of people will believe him, even God's people. He will perform a lot of miracles, just like Christ did on earth. He will have enormous powers. God allows this to test his people, so that the tares may be removed from among them.

It's easy to spot the deception. He will force everyone to take the mark. That's when you know it's not Christ.

I think one of the things I find most curious is that an Israeli leader, with extensive education, and professional experience would make this statement.

Not surprising. Richard Dawkins, Stephen Hawkins, and most scientists believe in the existence of aliens. But, only the "physical" type.

Dr. Eshed stated that they won't come until humanity is ready......

Maybe what he meant was, they won't make themselves known yet. I believe they are already among us. Your neighbor could be one. lol

At what point do you think it'll be for humanity would be ready for outside help?

God always intervenes. That is also known as, "His will be done." Nothing can escape his eyes.

If Trump ultimately loses this election, or even if he wins, and we get a democrat the next time, and they fail catastrophically, based on the violence we've seen this past for years, I'm thinking another 4-8 years.

America will move on and it will become just another boring day. Many of my favorite YouTubers who voted for Trump have returned to regular programming. Although they did express their disappointment initially after the results were in, but life has to go on. It's just losing a game. Not a big deal really for many people. I still watch their videos regardless. Never really cared who they voted for. Look at other countries after an election. Life goes back to normal. There are a lot of important things in life rather than politics. You still have to pay your bills, send your kids to school, remove scratches from your car, do your laundry, wash the dishes, walk your dogs, swat a cockroach, etc.

Electric Skeptic

yeah, my cousin posted this yesterday on his twitter feed.
I find it amusing that I provided you a serious discussion from an international head of state, and all you can provide is a comic's comments.
No, you didn't. You provided some laughable idiocy from a nutcase. It got what it deserved.

CrowCross

Angels have a lot of abilities. Think of superman x 10000000000000000. The two angels did wipe out Sodom and Gomorrah.
Yes, but would they have the ability to thread a nut onto a bolt? Turn the nut with a wrench?

Could they build something highly technical?

SteveB

No, you didn't. You provided some laughable idiocy from a nutcase. It got what it deserved.
If it was as idiotic as you're claiming, you never would've posted a response. Unless, you actually believe idiocy.
So, instead of embarrassing yourself, I'm going to say----
Go have a nice life.