Aliens are waiting on us

The Pixie

Ok, skeptic.
I think he has a point. "Last days" indicates a period of time more easily measured in days, not years or even centuries. It is quite a stretch to call 2000 years "last days".

It is like saying you are in the last minutes of your life. Sure you might live another 30 years, but that is the last 16 million minutes of your life. You can bend the words to mean what you want, but it is very unlikely the person who said the words had that in mind.

Magdalena

I think he has a point. "Last days" indicates a period of time more easily measured in days, not years or even centuries. It is quite a stretch to call 2000 years "last days".

It is like saying you are in the last minutes of your life. Sure you might live another 30 years, but that is the last 16 million minutes of your life. You can bend the words to mean what you want, but it is very unlikely the person who said the words had that in mind.
Only if you’re thinking like a human. God doesn’t. He’s not bound by earth time, like we are.

Isaiah 55:
8 “For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord.
9 “For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts.”

People thought Christ’s first visit to earth was imminent, for a long long time. By earth years, it was a long time. By universal (God’s) time, it wasn’t.

The Pixie

Only if you’re thinking like a human. God doesn’t. He’s not bound by earth time, like we are.

Isaiah 55:
8 “For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord.
9 “For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts.”

People thought Christ’s first visit to earth was imminent, for a long long time. By earth years, it was a long time. By universal (God’s) time, it wasn’t.
The text was written for humans, using human language. Even if it is the inspired word of God, why would I imagine "days" really means thousands of years? It is far more likely that the author believed the end would be very soon, and was wrong.

TheWordIsOne101

Do you believe that footage is of a genuine extra-terrestrial?

What does the KGB have to do with it?
imagesCA0A27EC.jpg
yes, I do believe that is genuine extra-terrestrial
the KGB at that time a UFO either was shot down or it laded in a remote area like the incident in the year 1947 at Roswell New Mexico - Today this is called, Unidentified Flying Aerial Phenomena
the KGB in the the1940s retrieve Aliens- extra-terrestrial in their possession. They called these Aliens- extra-terrestrial Skinny Bob the film that you just witness was released in 2011, now the Baney and Betty Hill were abducted in 1961 now Betty Hill in some interviews and her husband Baney Hill of the investigation, she drew what she remember a star system in for the UFO, later astronomers identify the star system from Betty Hill this star system called Zeta Reticle.
The place in which to Aliens- extra-terrestrial they came from, now we know them as The Grey Alien
SEARCH for yourself if you wish to believe it or not (y)