Aliens are waiting on us

The Pixie

Only if you’re thinking like a human. God doesn’t. He’s not bound by earth time, like we are.

Isaiah 55:
8 “For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord.
9 “For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts.”

People thought Christ’s first visit to earth was imminent, for a long long time. By earth years, it was a long time. By universal (God’s) time, it wasn’t.
The text was written for humans, using human language. Even if it is the inspired word of God, why would I imagine "days" really means thousands of years? It is far more likely that the author believed the end would be very soon, and was wrong.

TheWordIsOne101

Do you believe that footage is of a genuine extra-terrestrial?

What does the KGB have to do with it?
imagesCA0A27EC.jpg
yes, I do believe that is genuine extra-terrestrial
the KGB at that time a UFO either was shot down or it laded in a remote area like the incident in the year 1947 at Roswell New Mexico - Today this is called, Unidentified Flying Aerial Phenomena
the KGB in the the1940s retrieve Aliens- extra-terrestrial in their possession. They called these Aliens- extra-terrestrial Skinny Bob the film that you just witness was released in 2011, now the Baney and Betty Hill were abducted in 1961 now Betty Hill in some interviews and her husband Baney Hill of the investigation, she drew what she remember a star system in for the UFO, later astronomers identify the star system from Betty Hill this star system called Zeta Reticle.
The place in which to Aliens- extra-terrestrial they came from, now we know them as The Grey Alien
SEARCH for yourself if you wish to believe it or not (y)

Fenuay

Space aliens have reached an agreement with the US government to stay mum on the experiments they conduct on Earth — as well as their secret base on Mars — until mankind is ready to accept them, the former head of Israel’s space program claimed in a new interview.

So, for the Jesus followers, I'd say we need to finish our job, so we can get raptured. Then the rest of humanity can go bonkers.

Just remember, according to Daniel, "it is for a time yet appointed."
Finish what job?

Fenuay

Angels have a lot of abilities. Think of superman x 10000000000000000. The two angels did wipe out Sodom and Gomorrah.

I disagree. Aliens are just non-human, not of this world entities. They can feel and think like us. Demons, on the other hand, I believe are simply another class of spirit beings (evil spirits) and not angels. God even uses an evil spirit to torment Saul. Just like the fallen angels, I believe there are also evil spirits who follow the devil -- the ones who possess people.

God allows for deception. For he says, "I shall send a powerful delusion so that they may believe the lie." This is for people who were already shown the truth, know it's the truth, but chose to side with the deception instead. They are not ignorant but willingly side with falsehood. So, God cursed them and made it permanent.

The anti-Christ will come like the second coming of Christ. He will descend from the sky and will show signs and wonders, like an alien landing on earth. A lot of people will believe him, even God's people. He will perform a lot of miracles, just like Christ did on earth. He will have enormous powers. God allows this to test his people, so that the tares may be removed from among them.

It's easy to spot the deception. He will force everyone to take the mark. That's when you know it's not Christ.

Not surprising. Richard Dawkins, Stephen Hawkins, and most scientists believe in the existence of aliens. But, only the "physical" type.

Maybe what he meant was, they won't make themselves known yet. I believe they are already among us. Your neighbor could be one. lol

God always intervenes. That is also known as, "His will be done." Nothing can escape his eyes.

America will move on and it will become just another boring day. Many of my favorite YouTubers who voted for Trump have returned to regular programming. Although they did express their disappointment initially after the results were in, but life has to go on. It's just losing a game. Not a big deal really for many people. I still watch their videos regardless. Never really cared who they voted for. Look at other countries after an election. Life goes back to normal. There are a lot of important things in life rather than politics. You still have to pay your bills, send your kids to school, remove scratches from your car, do your laundry, wash the dishes, walk your dogs, swat a cockroach, etc.
Hey now, send me the cockroaches. My tarantulas love them!!!

SteveB

Finish what job?
Getting the gospel to the whole of humanity.

Jesus said that the end would come when the gospel of the Kingdom had been preached to all the nations.

Mat 24:14 WEB This Good News of the Kingdom will be preached in the whole world for a testimony to all the nations, and then the end will come.

So, as our job is to preach the gospel, we have a job to do.

Fenuay

Getting the gospel to the whole of humanity.

Jesus said that the end would come when the gospel of the Kingdom had been preached to all the nations.

Mat 24:14 WEB This Good News of the Kingdom will be preached in the whole world for a testimony to all the nations, and then the end will come.

So, as our job is to preach the gospel, we have a job to do.
Ah ok. I didn't know if maybe you were LDS and meant baptisms for the dead and proxy Sealings.

CrowCross

Hi.
Ever read the late 1990's book by Mark Eastman and Chuck Missler,
Alien Encounters?

Alien Encounters https://g.co/kgs/fDbEzp

It's an interesting book.
I think it was this book that got me to thinking differently about it, and finally got me to stop spending so much time on the topic.
I haven't read the book but there was I time I binge watched Chuck Missler,

SteveB

I haven't read the book but there was I time I binge watched Chuck Missler,
Same here. Back in the 90's I received the Khouse newsletter in paper, and then when he changed to email, I've been getting it since. Although, I may have canceled my subscription when he got his promotion home.

Fenuay

The text was written for humans, using human language. Even if it is the inspired word of God, why would I imagine "days" really means thousands of years? It is far more likely that the author believed the end would be very soon, and was wrong.
Authors.