All God's true children walk the same walk as Jesus walked

What part has a believer with an unbeliever? 2 Cor 6:14-16
We who are of God witness to those as yourself, that is what we who are Gods saved witness to you and other sinners the ways of God that is evil for you.
Why would you say such a thing?
Im just repeating you is all that His ways is gnostic lies.
Because of your evil gnostic heart, hardened through the deceitfulness of sin.
Im not the one who is the sinner -- remember?
But he who does not believe will be condemned. Mark 16:16
You are already condemned lest you turn that agnostic satanic spirit from yourself and cling to God as Jesus did in His ways for mankind in holiness and walk as He walks in His same light that you so reject in favor of that agnostic spirit that makes God a gnostic liar for you.

But I do agree His ways if gnostic lies for you who never has met Him as Jesus said.

We who are of God witness to those as yourself, that is what we who are Gods saved witness to you
EDITED don't have a witness, with your own mouth you confessed that you are not redeemed through Christ Jesus.

You are my witnesses, declares the Lord, and my Servant whom I have chosen; Isaiah 43:10

That the Messiah would suffer and, as the first to rise from the dead, would bring the message of light to his own people and to the Gentiles.
Acts 26:22-23

Last edited by a moderator:
Blind gnostics don't have a witness, with your own mouth you confessed that you are not redeemed through Christ Jesus.

You are my witnesses, declares the Lord, and my Servant whom I have chosen; Isaiah 43:10

That the Messiah would suffer and, as the first to rise from the dead, would bring the message of light to his own people and to the Gentiles.
Gnostics are blind to your doctrine for sure. We are of Gods Spirit.

JonHawk said:

Gnostics are blind to your doctrine for sure. We are of Gods Spirit.
But even if our gospel is veiled, it is veiled to those who are perishing, 4 whose minds the god of this age has blinded, who do not believe, lest the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine on them. 2 Cor 4

JonHawk said:
Amen we are indeed all who has His Spirit, mind, within. Agnostics do not believe they are chosen.

Yes Christ suffers because people accuse the ways of Christ as gnostic lies.
But even if our gospel is veiled, it is veiled to those who are perishing, 4 whose minds the god of this age has blinded, who do not believe, lest the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine on them. 2 Cor 4
There is a veil, mountain, that stands between you and God who is the messiah who does come, the One who came to Jesus in Matt 3:16, and is at your door this day knocking, but because you cant remove that mountain the barrier of gnostic lies you accuse Him of and let Him come to you salvation He gives to another who will let Him in.

JonHawk said:

Amen we are indeed all who has His Spirit, mind, within. Agnostics do not believe they are chosen.
Yes Christ suffers because people accuse the ways of Christ as gnostic lies.
Agnostics are on the fence whereas gnostics run amok separated from the head, Jesus Christ.
There is a veil, mountain, that stands between you and God who is the messiah who does come, the One who came to Jesus in Matt 3:16,
And he is the head of the body, the church; he is the beginning and the firstborn from among the dead, so that in everything he might have the supremacy. 19 For God was pleased to have all his fullness dwell in him, 20 and through him to reconcile to himself all things, whether things on earth or things in heaven, by making peace through his blood, shed on the cross. Col 1

Agnostics are on the fence whereas gnostics run amok separated from the head, Jesus Christ.
Contrary. You should at least try and read what a gnostic is before you make yourself look more and more foolish each day.

Hint -- Gnostics has received in us Gods Spirit. God is our state off mind.
And he is the head of the body, the church; he is the beginning and the firstborn from among the dead, so that in everything he might have the supremacy. 19 For God was pleased to have all his fullness dwell in him, 20 and through him to reconcile to himself all things, whether things on earth or things in heaven, by making peace through his blood, shed on the cross. Col 1
God was the head of Jesus body and He is the head of my body, our Godhead bodily for we walk as He walks in His same light with the same signs following.

JonHawk said:
Contrary. You should at least try and read what a gnostic is before you make yourself look more and more foolish each day.
Hint -- Gnostics has received in us Gods Spirit. God is our state off mind.
You have already demonstrated to all that gnostics are blind guides.
But even if our gospel is veiled, it is veiled to those who are perishing, 4 whose minds the god of this age has blinded, who do not believe, lest the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine on them. 2 cor 4

Back