All the eschatological views can be divided into three basic groups...

Kade Rystalmane

So are you saying the "legs" ended by AD 74?

And are you saying the "feet" were right before AD 74 as well?

I think you are. Correct me if I am mistaken.

So this chart should be a pretty accurate fit for your view...

View attachment 1134

P.S.

The peak of the Roman Empire was probably more like AD 180 or so. So I personally am not sure how the "legs" could be considered ended a hundred years earlier.
The way I understand the statue and beasts is as it/they relate to the Jewish State, the Jews (Daniel's people) not as they exist in and of themselves. So the iron legs/feet end at AD 74 because that's the end of Daniel's people as a nation, not because that's the end of Rome.

In other words, I don't understand the symbols in terms of timelines but relational concepts.

Timtofly

Okay, but can you tell us...

1) What time frame does the "head of gold" represent? (I say around 606 BC to 539 BC.)
2) What time frame does the "breast and arms of silver" represent? (I say around 539 BC to 331 BC.)
3) What time frame does the "belly and thighs of brass" represent? (I say around 331 BC to 30 BC.)
4) What time frame does the "legs of iron" represent? (I say around 30 BC to AD 410.)
5) What time frame does the "feet of iron and clay" represent? (I say around AD 410 to AD 476.)

Daniel 2:32-33... This image's head was of fine gold, his breast and his arms of silver, his belly and his thighs of brass, His legs of iron, his feet part of iron and part of clay.
I do not disagree.

What does the AC have to do with what you posted? The chart mentions AC, but none of the chart is about the AC.

Kade Rystalmane

I do not disagree.

What does the AC have to do with what you posted? The chart mentions AC, but none of the chart is about the AC.
If by AC you mean antichrist, then the answer is nothing. Antichrist is not an eschatological concept. It was written after the end times had come and gone and was pointed towards the Gnostics in the last decade or so of the 1st Century.

Yahchristian

I do not disagree.

I made the chart for my discussions with Futurists who use the term "Antichrist" to refer to the "little horn" of Daniel 7.

Daniel 7:8... I considered the horns, and, behold, there came up among them another little horn, before whom there were three of the first horns plucked up by the roots: and, behold, in this horn were eyes like the eyes of man, and a mouth speaking great things.

So just replace the word "Antichrist" with "The little horn of Daniel 7".

Now, which chart best reflects your eschatological view?