All the eschatological views can be divided into three basic groups...

Antichrist was not the Statue.

The coming AC is the image of the FP though.
Yes indeed the AC is NOT the statue ( an Idol or AOD of Matt.24:15 ). He is the First Beast out of the sea of nations in Rev.13:1 that the Dragon ( Satan ), who stood on the shore of sea, gave his power and his throne and great authority to, as so stated in Rev.13:2b! That yet to still come AC is NOT the image of the FP ( FP of Rev.19:20 that performs the SIGNS as so stated in Rev.13:13 ), But the AOD ( Robot ) is the exact image of the AC! So the FP is actually the 2nd Beast out of the earth ( in the land of Israel ) as so stated in Rev.13:11! The FP in Rev.13:1 only has 2 horns and the AC in Rev.13:1 has 10 horns! So how could the AC be the image of the FP?! The AC looks like a Leopard, with the feet of a Bear, and a mouth like a Lion as per Rev.13:2, and the FP just has 2 horns like a Lamb ( Religious leader ), but spoke like the dragon ( Satan ), which is why he ( the Beast out of the earth in Rev.13:11 ) is called the FALSE Prophet ( FP ) in Rev.19:20 and does not look like the AC ( the MOL in 2 Thess.2:4 who proclaims he is God in the Jews rebuilt Temple ( in the Middle of the seven in Dan.9:27 )! The Jews get to rebuild their Temple once the MOL ( AC ) reveals himself as he confirms the covenant ( Peace Treaty in the Middle East ) with many ( Israel - in Dan.9:27 ) so they can rebuild it in the First half of that seven! Christ's Bride ( the True Church - His Body ) will get Taken ( 2 Thess.2:7 ) or ( Caught Up - 1 Thess.4:14-17 - the Pre-Trib. Rapture ) to his Father's house ( John 14:2 ) in Heaven for His wedding ( Rev.19:7 ) - So the AC can get Dan.9:27 started as he then reveals himself as he confirms that Treaty ( covenant )!

Yes indeed the AC is NOT the statue
That chart is portrayed as the Antichrist being the statue.

You are missing the point of the thread. But seems you have an agenda. How does it relate to the OP?

Sorry, but you will not get your Antichrist and Christ at the same time. It will be either one or the other.

You are missing the point of the thread. But seems you have an agenda. How does it relate to the OP?

Sorry, but you will not get your Antichrist and Christ at the same time. It will be either one or the other.
Wrong as the Statue is NOT the AC, But an Image ( The AOD - mentioned in Matt.24:15 ) of the AC that the FP's followers set up in the Temple as per GOD's say so in Rev.13:14b! --- -- Here it is - -- -

Revelation 13:14​

New International Version​

14 Because of the signs it ( the Beast out of the earth in Rev.13:11- the FP in Rev.19:20 ) was given power to perform on behalf of the first beast ( AC- the one out of the sea in Rev.13:1 ), it deceived the inhabitants of the earth. It ( the FP ) ordered them to set up an image ( AOD - the statue in the image of the AC ) in honor of the beast ( AC ) who was wounded by the sword and yet lived. ------------------------ So sorry yourself since I NEVER said you get the AC and Christ at the same time! God allows the AC & FP some 3.5 years of the Great-Trib. in the MIDDLE of Dan.9:27 sevens years! Then the resurrected Christ in His supernatural Flesh & bone resurrection body will return and Toss those two beasts ( the AC & FP ) Alive into the LOF and have one of His created angels Bind Satan in the Pit! Case closed!

Actually, the statue is the image Nebuchadnezzar saw in Daniel 2:31.

I guess I should change the titles to "Little Horn is Past", "Little Horn is Future", and "Little Horn is Present".

"Antichrist" is simply another name for the "little horn" of Daniel 7:8.

Preterists believe the "little horn" of Daniel 7 was in the first century.
Futurists believe the "little horn" of Daniel 7 is in the future.
Presentists believe the "little horn" of Daniel 7 was from the fifth century to the present.

So which chart best reflects YOUR view?

The "Antichrist is Present" chart best reflects my view.

Last edited:
Lets have some fun

15 The second beast was permitted to give breath to the image of the first beast, so that the image could speak and cause all who refused to worship it to be killed.

This verse is talking about AI (artificial intelligence) and an event in the future called the singularity.

Actually, the statue is the image Nebuchadnezzar saw in Daniel 2:31.

I guess I should change the titles to "Little Horn is Past", "Little Horn is Future", and "Little Horn is Present".

"Antichrist" is simply another name for the "little horn" of Daniel 7:8.

Preterists believe the "little horn" of Daniel 7 was in the first century.
Futurists believe the "little horn" of Daniel 7 is in the future.
Presentists believe the "little horn" of Daniel 7 was from the fifth century to the present.

So which chart best reflects YOUR view?

The "Antichrist is Present" chart best reflects my view.
None, because the beast, the AC is one of three beings. Satan, the FP, and the image of the FP that is the AC. The image has not been set up yet.

You have the image changing sizes per one's theology. The FP is the end of Daniel's prophecy. The image set up by Nebuchadnezzer is just a representation of governments. The little horn is the FP. There will need to be a spiritual leader, because Christ and God on the throne are already present. No eschatology is correct, because no one recognizes the correct time of the Second Coming. All are looking for an AC instead of Christ Himself. Satan only has a spiritual leader. His Messiah is his own creation, not God's image called fallen man. It is in human form, because it has thev form of the FP. No one seems to understand what Satan wants. Satan has decieved even the church.

None, because the beast, the AC is one of three beings. Satan, the FP, and the image of the FP that is the AC. The image has not been set up yet.

I expect one chart will be similar to your view. Can you tell us...

1) What time frame does the "head of gold" represent? (I say around 606 BC to 539 BC.)
2) What time frame does the "breast and arms of silver" represent? (I say around 539 BC to 331 BC.)
3) What time frame does the "belly and thighs of brass" represent? (I say around 331 BC to 30 BC.)
4) What time frame does the "legs of iron" represent? (I say around 30 BC to AD 410.)
5) What time frame does the "feet of iron and clay" represent? (I say around AD 410 to AD 476.)

Daniel 2:32-33... This image's head was of fine gold, his breast and his arms of silver, his belly and his thighs of brass, His legs of iron, his feet part of iron and part of clay.

Antichrist was not the Statue.

The coming AC is the image of the FP though.
The AC is the Beast out of the sea ( of Nations ) as per Rev.13:1 and the FP mentioned in Rev.19:20, who performed the SIGNS is the Beast out of the Earth ( in the land of Israel ) as per Rev.13:11-14! The FP has his followers set up an IMAGE of the Beast out of the sea ( the AC ) as per Rev.13:14b! -----------------------------

Revelation 13:14​

New King James Version​

14 And he ( FP of Rev.19:20 - Beast out of the earth - Rev.13:11 ) deceives those who dwell on the earth by those signs which he was granted to do in the sight of the beast ( out of the Sea - Rev.13:1 ), telling those who dwell on the earth to make an image to the beast ( out of the sea - the AC - Rev.13:1 ) who was wounded by the sword and lived. ------------------------------------------------------

Revelation 19:20​

New King James Version​

20 Then the beast ( out of the sea - Rev.13:1 the AC ) was captured, and with him the false prophet ( FP - Beast out of the earth - Rev.13:11-13 ) who worked signs ( of Rev.13:13-14 ) in his presence, by which he deceived those who received the mark of the beast and those who worshiped his ( AC ) image. These two ( AC & FP ) were cast alive into the lake of fire burning with brimstone.
https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Revelation+19&version=NKJV

I expect one chart will be similar to your view. Can you tell us...

1) What time frame does the "head of gold" represent? (I say around 606 BC to 539 BC.)
2) What time frame does the "breast and arms of silver" represent? (I say around 539 BC to 331 BC.)
3) What time frame does the "belly and thighs of brass" represent? (I say around 331 BC to 30 BC.)
4) What time frame does the "legs of iron" represent? (I say around 30 BC to AD 410.)
5) What time frame does the "feet of iron and clay" represent? (I say around AD 410 to AD 476.)

Daniel 2:32-33... This image's head was of fine gold, his breast and his arms of silver, his belly and his thighs of brass, His legs of iron, his feet part of iron and part of clay.
The image is not about the AC being past present nor future. The image was about the kingdoms of earth. I would say the image has already been broken and no longer exist.

The image is not about the AC being past present nor future. The image was about the kingdoms of earth. I would say the image has already been broken and no longer exist.

Okay, but can you tell us...

Partial preterist here. I hold to the Fall of Jerusalem and the Jewish State (AD 66-74) position but still believe in a future resurrection and Judgement Day (Acts 24:15; 1 Thess. 4; 1 Cor 15).

Okay... but can you tell us what you believe concerning Daniel 2...

Okay... but can you tell us what you believe concerning Daniel 2...

1) Gold/Lion - Babylonians
2) Silver/Bear - Medo-Persians
3) Brass/Leapard - Greeks
4) Iron/Dragon - Rome - the ten toes of clay mixed in with the iron were the ten tributary kingdoms during the first century.

I believe that these only relate to the Jews and the establishment period of the church. While Rome continued on after this for a time, it isn't relevant to the narrative after the Jewish State was ended and the church fully established.

1) Gold/Lion - Babylonians
2) Silver/Bear - Medo-Persians
3) Brass/Leapard - Greeks
4) Iron/Dragon - Rome - the ten toes of clay mixed in with the iron were the ten tributary kingdoms during the first century.

I believe that these only relate to the Jews and the establishment period of the church. While Rome continued on after this for a time, it isn't relevant to the narrative after the Jewish State was ended and the church fully established.

Since you did not post dates, I will assume you agree with my first three answers...

But can you give dates for the last two questions...

Since you did not post dates, I will assume you agree with my first three answers...

But can you give dates for the last two questions...

I'm not great on years, but its Rome as it rises up to replace Greece until AD 74 when the Jewish Wars end at Masada. Certainly no later than the end of the first century AD.

I'm not great on years, but its Rome as it rises up to replace Greece until AD 74 when the Jewish Wars end at Masada. Certainly no later than the end of the first century AD.

So are you saying the "legs" ended by AD 74?

And are you saying the "feet" were right before AD 74 as well?

I think you are. Correct me if I am mistaken.

So this chart should be a pretty accurate fit for your view...

preterist.gif

P.S.

The peak of the Roman Empire was probably more like AD 180 or so. So I personally am not sure how the "legs" could be considered ended a hundred years earlier.

Back