All the eschatological views can be divided into three basic groups...

1830 BC-539 BC
550 BC - 331 BC
323–146 BC
I expect one chart will be similar to your view. Can you tell us...

1) What time frame does the "head of gold" represent? (I say around 606 BC to 539 BC.)
Babylon ==> timeline within margin of error
2) What time frame does the "breast and arms of silver" represent? (I say around 539 BC to 331 BC.)
Medo-Persia ==> timeline within margin of error
3) What time frame does the "belly and thighs of brass" represent? (I say around 331 BC to 30 BC.)
Greece ==> timeline within margin of error
4) What time frame does the "legs of iron" represent? (I say around 30 BC to AD 410.)
Rome ==> timeline within margin of error
5) What time frame does the "feet of iron and clay" represent? (I say around AD 410 to AD 476.)

Daniel 2:32-33... This image's head was of fine gold, his breast and his arms of silver, his belly and his thighs of brass, His legs of iron, his feet part of iron and part of clay.
Future Anti-Christ kingdom with a Revived Roman Empire.

Greetings Yahchristian,
Is there currently a Roman Empire?
I suggest that the European Union corresponds to the feet and toes of the Image of Daniel 2. Also Moscow has claimed to be the third Rome, with Constantinople considered to be the second Rome before the Turks in AD 1453. I believe that Russia is the King of the North of Ezekiel 38:1-2 and Daniel 11:40-45 and when Russia takes over Istanbul then Russia will seek unity with Europe and the Image of Daniel 2 will then be standing on its feet as a restored Roman Empire ready to be destroyed by Christ on the mountains of Israel when the three centres of the Roman Empire, Constantinople, Rome, Central Europe combine to invade Israel and Jerusalem Revelation 16:12-16.

Kind regards
Trevor

Greetings again Yahchristian,
Just to clarify your view...
Will Italy become the “Revived Roman Empire”?
We need to consider the fourth kingdom as depicted in both Daniel 2 and Daniel 7, and then add the perspective of Daniel 8. All three prophecies end with the return of Jesus to establish the Kingdom. Also we need to compare Zechariah 14 and Revelation 16:12-16 which also speak of the return of Jesus. I believe that there will be two phases, before and after the Battle of Armageddon. Before Armageddon the three centres Rome, Constantinople and Central Europe, say France and Germany and other EU countries will combine, and they will be involved in the Battle of Armageddon and their armies destroyed. Then there will be a period of transition where the nations and the individuals need to submit to the rule and authority of Jesus, but we are told that the Papacy and ten kings will refuse. So before Armageddon, Rome will be only one of the centres and will most probably be mainly religious as it is spoken of as the false prophet in Revelation 16:13, not the centre of a Caesar but the election result today may add a political and military element.
And...
Will there be ten kingdoms in the “Revived Roman Empire”?
After Armageddon I believe that Rome and the Papacy together with ten nations will be the major opposition,to the reign of Christ.

Kind regards
Trevor

Last edited:
We need to consider the fourth kingdom as depicted in both Daniel 2 and Daniel 7, and then add the perspective of Daniel 8. All three prophecies end with the return of Jesus to establish the Kingdom.

But Daniel 2, Daniel 7 and Daniel 8 do NOT have the same ending.

Based on all the prophecies and visions, the course of history goes from 1 (Babylonian Empire) to 2 (Medo-Persian Empire) to 1 (Grecian Empire) to 4 (Hellenistic Kingdoms) to 1 (Roman Empire) to Jesus (first coming) to 10 (Barbarian Kingdoms) to 1 (Man of Sin) to Jesus (second coming).

Daniel 2 goes from 1 (Babylonian Empire) to 2 (Medo-Persian Empire) to 1 (Grecian Empire) to 4 (Hellenistic Kingdoms) to 1 (Roman Empire) to Jesus (first coming) to 10 (Barbarian Kingdoms). No mention of 1 (man of sin) onward.

Daniel 2:35... Then was the iron, the clay, the brass, the silver, and the gold, broken to pieces together, and became like the chaff of the summer threshingfloors; and the wind carried them away, that no place was found for them: and the stone that smote the image became a great mountain, and filled the whole earth.

Daniel 7 goes from 1 (Babylonian Empire) to 2 (Medo-Persian Empire) to 1 (Grecian Empire) to 4 (Hellenistic Kingdoms) to 1 (Roman Empire) to Jesus (first coming) to 10 (Barbarian Kingdoms) to 1 (Man of Sin) to Jesus (second coming).

Daniel 7:14... And there was given him dominion, and glory, and a kingdom, that all people, nations, and languages, should serve him: his dominion is an everlasting dominion, which shall not pass away, and his kingdom that which shall not be destroyed.

Daniel 8 goes from 1 (Babylonian Empire) to 2 (Medo-Persian Empire) to 1 (Grecian Empire) to 4 (Hellenistic Kingdoms) to 1 (Roman Empire) to Jesus (first coming). No mention of 10 (Barbarian Kingdoms) onward.

Daniel 8:12... And an host was given him against the daily sacrifice by reason of transgression, and it cast down the truth to the ground; and it practised, and prospered.

Where does either Daniel 2 or Daniel 8 speak of the 1 (man of sin)?

Daniel 7 does here...

Daniel 7:8... I considered the horns, and, behold, there came upamong them another little horn, before whom there were three of the first horns plucked up by the roots: and, behold, in this horn were eyes like the eyes of man, and a mouth speaking great things.

Where does either Daniel 2 or Daniel 8 speak of the 1 (man of sin)?
Yes, you are correct, Daniel 2 and 8 do not mention the Man of Sin, but Daniel 7 does. Daniel 2, 7 and 8 are different views of what will happen at the Time of the End, giving different detail. Daniel 2 gives a fairly large overall view. I consider Daniel 7 concentrates on the Western aspects of the Roman Empire and Daniel 8 and 11 concentrates on the Eastern aspects of the Roman Empire and the subsequent Grecian Empire, especially the King of the North and the King of the South. As such these various prophecies cover different aspects, and different outcomes in relation to the coming of Jesus and the establishment of the Kingdom. I believe that the latter part of Daniel 8 and Daniel 11:40-45 considers the Battle of Armageddon and the destruction of the Russian and allied forces. I consider the latter part of Daniel 7 speaks of the opposition of the Papacy after this Battle of Armageddon and this will be a period of some years. The ten kings will be predominately ten Catholic nations of Europe.

Kind regards
Trevor

Yes, you are correct, Daniel 2 and 8 do not mention the Man of Sin, but Daniel 7 does. Daniel 2, 7 and 8 are different views of what will happen at the Time of the End, giving different detail.

If “Daniel 2 and 8 do not mention the Man of Sin”, then they CANNOT be telling “what will happen at the Time of the End” which occurs some time AFTER that.

For example, the very bottom of the statue of Daniel 2 is the TOES.

What do you believe the TOES of Daniel 2 represent?

I believe the ten toes represent ten Barbarian Kingdoms formed after the fall of the Western Roman Empire.

And notice that the stone strikes the image during the time of the FEET which is BEFORE the time of the TOES.

If “Daniel 2 and 8 do not mention the Man of Sin”, then they CANNOT be telling “what will happen at the Time of the End” which occurs some time AFTER that.
I suggest that "the Time of the End" includes many events and each vision reveals additional and different detail. Identifying the essential teaching and detail of each vision and tempering each with the other visions to give a reasonable overall picture is important. Then there is the sequence, and five people will possibly each come up with a different sequence. My own perspective on each vision, and the sequence has been developed over many years with some modification as some events occur. Also I am in an environment where many of these things are expounded and discussed and I reflect the mainstream view. I find that even in this environment there is a range of opinion, mainly on minor detail, depending on what emphasis is placed on each portion, and sometimes how rational and careful is each individual, including myself.
For example, the very bottom of the statue of Daniel 2 is the TOES.
What do you believe the TOES of Daniel 2 represent?
I believe the ten toes represent ten Barbarian Kingdoms formed after the fall of the Western Roman Empire.
And notice that the stone strikes the image during the time of the FEET which is BEFORE the time of the TOES.
I agree that initially the Roman Empire split up into ten territories, ten Barbarian Kingdoms. This then becomes an essential detail of the Fourth Kingdom during the Barbarian era, but also in one way or another after the Barbarian period. I consider the ten horns of Daniel 7 are parallel with the ten toes of Daniel 2 and this shows a development regarding the concept of ten kingdoms. I consider that this deals with the rise of the Papacy and their possession of three of the kingdoms, or the Papal territories, which she lost in 1870. The ten horns reappear in Revelation 13:1-2 and there is a mixture of other features, but still ten kingdoms. And then in Revelation 17:12-14 we have another last time glimpse of ten horns representing ten kingdoms.

I am not convinced that there is a distinction between the feet and the toes, or time sequence, but if you insist, then it may fit what I consider is the sequence of the Battle of Armageddon occurring first, and after this the RCC and ten territories do not repent, but continue to oppose Christ as depicted in Revelation 17:12-14. Thus the Stone hitting the Image on the feet is the Battle of Armageddon, then the grinding is a process after Armageddon and includes the war between the Lamb and the RCC and the ten kingdoms.

Kind regards
Trevor

I consider the ten horns of Daniel 7 are parallel with the ten toes of Daniel 2 and this shows a development regarding the concept of ten kingdoms. I consider that this deals with the rise of the Papacy and their possession of three of the kingdoms, or the Papal territories, which she lost in 1870.

So...

Do you think the "toes" of Daniel 2 represent something to come?

If you do...

What do you believe the "toes" of Daniel 2 will represent?

I believe the "toes" of Daniel 2 represented ten Barbarian Kingdoms that formed after the fall of the Western Roman Empire.

So the "toes" of Daniel 2 have nothing to do with the future.

What do you believe the "toes" of Daniel 2 will represent?
Please refer to my previous post. The following is after the Battle of Armageddon.
Revelation 17:12–14 (KJV): 12 And the ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings one hour with the beast. 13 These have one mind, and shall give their power and strength unto the beast. 14 These shall make war with the Lamb, and the Lamb shall overcome them: for he is Lord of lords, and King of kings: and they that are with him are called, and chosen, and faithful.

Kind regards
Trevor

Will Italy become the “Revived Roman Empire”?
Italy is not specifically named in the Scriptures. There are some theologians that hold to the theory that rome is referred to in

Rev 17:9 And here is the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth.
And...

Will there be ten kingdoms in the “Revived Roman Empire”?
This is a widely held belief in which I agree with. I have heard pastors the hold to different theories of how this will play out. Some hold that the ten kingdoms will consist of ten member states of the EU. others hold that the ten kingdoms consists of ten different regions of the world.
https://www2.ministries-online.org/biometrics/rome.html
I am more inclined to believe in the region theory.
Rev 13:7 And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.

I made the chart for my discussions with Futurists who use the term "Antichrist" to refer to the "little horn" of Daniel 7.

Daniel 7:8... I considered the horns, and, behold, there came up among them another little horn, before whom there were three of the first horns plucked up by the roots: and, behold, in this horn were eyes like the eyes of man, and a mouth speaking great things.

So just replace the word "Antichrist" with "The little horn of Daniel 7".

Now, which chart best reflects your eschatological view?
This is no different than saying 'replace the word Audi with "automobile"'. They are one and the same thing.

True.

The question was “How long shall be the vision concerning the daily sacrifice?”

The answer given was “Unto two thousand and three hundred days” (2,300 years) “then shall the sanctuary be cleansed” (Jesus offers the final sacrifice).

I believe the 2,300 years went from the Tower of Babel in 2271-2268 BC to the crucifixion of Jesus in AD 30-33.

Daniel 8:11-12... Yea, he magnified himself even to the prince of the host, and by him the daily sacrifice was taken away, and the place of his sanctuary was cast down. And an host was given him against the daily sacrifice by reason of transgression, and it cast down the truth to the ground; and it practised, and prospered.

Hebrews 9:11-12... But Christ being come an high priest of good things to come, by a greater and more perfect tabernacle, not made with hands, that is to say, not of this building; Neither by the blood of goats and calves, but by his own blood he entered in once into the holy place, having obtained eternal redemption for us.

How did/do you think the sanctuary would be cleansed?
If you had read Daniel 8 in it's entirety, rather than sopping at

The answer given was “Unto two thousand and three hundred days” (2,300 years) “then shall the sanctuary be cleansed” (Jesus offers the final sacrifice).
you would have seen that chapter 8 is a prophecy of the future all the way to the downfall of the AC.

I am more inclined to believe that 2300 days is equal to 6 years three months two weeks and six days.

Back