All the Fulness of Deity dwells in Him Bodily !

Nope, I didn't twist anything. Everyone knows that the gospel was preached to the Israelites first. Jesus did not make any distinction since at that time, except for his few followers, all of Israel was lost. Matt 22
1 And Jesus answered and spake unto them again by parables, and said,
2 The kingdom of heaven is like unto a certain king, which made a marriage for his son,
3 And sent forth his servants to call them that were bidden to the wedding: and they would not come.
4 Again, he sent forth other servants, saying, Tell them which are bidden, Behold, I have prepared my dinner: my oxen and my fatlings are killed,and all things are ready: come unto the marriage.
5 But they made light of it, and went their ways, one to his farm, another to his merchandise:
6 And the remnant took his servants, and entreated them spitefully, and slew them.
7 But when the king heard thereof, he was wroth: and he sent forth his armies, and destroyed those murderers, and burned up their city.
8 Then saith he to his servants, The wedding is ready, but they which were bidden were not worthy.
9 Go ye therefore into the highways, and as many as ye shall find, bid to the marriage.
10 So those servants went out into the highways, and gathered together all as many as they found, both bad and good: and the wedding was furnished with guests.
11 And when the king came in to see the guests, he saw there a man which had not on a wedding garment:
12 And he saith unto him, Friend, how camest thou in hither not having a wedding garment? And he was speechless.
13 Then said the king to the servants, Bind him hand and foot, and take him away, and cast him into outer darkness, there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.
14 For many are called, but few are chosen
Israel was bidden to the marriage but Israel was not worthy...

Jesus made it clear that the kingdom of God would be taken from Israel.
33 Hear another parable: There was a certain householder, which planted a vineyard, and hedged it round about, and digged a winepress in it, and built a tower, and let it out to husbandmen, and went into a far country:
34 And when the time of the fruit drew near, he sent his servants to the husbandmen, that they might receive the fruits of it.
35 And the husbandmen took his servants, and beat one, and killed another, and stoned another.
36 Again, he sent other servants more than the first: and they did unto them likewise.
37 But last of all he sent unto them his son, saying, They will reverence my son.
38 But when the husbandmen saw the son, they said among themselves, This is the heir; come, let us kill him, and let us seize on his inheritance.
39 And they caught him, and cast him out of the vineyard, and slew him.
40 When the lord therefore of the vineyard cometh, what will he do unto those husbandmen?
41 They say unto him, He will miserably destroy those wicked men, and will let out his vineyard unto other husbandmen, which shall render him the fruits in their seasons.
42 Jesus saith unto them, Did ye never read in the scriptures, The stone which the builders rejected, the same is become the head of the corner: this is the Lord's doing, and it is marvellous in our eyes?
43 Therefore say I unto you, The kingdom of God shall be taken from you, and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof.

You are just making excuses, your argument is with Jesus not me.
The Kingdom of God was still in place with the Jews. Jews are the only ones who maintained ethnic identity. God so allowed that for Messiah's manifestation from the tribe of Judah.

Majority of the Jews didn't accept Yeshua as their Messiah. Hence the Kingdom (that's in the physical land) would be taken away from them and given to the nations bringing in fruit.

Now because Yeshua mentioned other NATIONS you are jumping to your own conclusions. The other nations are those of dispersed children of Abraham as Abraham would be the father of many nations.

Again you are failing to understand that Jews are not just the ones who made up Israel as there were other tribes also. Still you are bankrupt in your doctrine of universal salvation. The gospel message was preached to all corners of the world to bring in the lost sheep of the house of Israel.

In the OT, God was very particular that all tribal ethnicity was maintained. Those who broke the rule would be cast out:

Ezra 9:
1 And when these matters had been done, the leaders came to me, saying, “The people of Yisra’ĕl and the priests and the Lĕwites have not separated themselves from the peoples of the lands, as to their abominations, those of the Kenaʽanites, the Ḥittites, the Perizzites, the Yeḇusites, the Ammonites, the Mo’aḇites, the Mitsrites, and the Amorites,

2 for they have taken some of their daughters as wives for themselves and their sons, so that the set-apart seed is intermingled with the peoples of those lands. And the hand of the leaders and rulers has been foremost in this trespass.”

3 And when I heard this word, I tore my garment and my robe, and plucked out some of the hair of my head and beard, and sat down astonished.

It was even a sin to dwell among heathens. This was carried out even during the NT:

Acts 10:28 And he said to them, “You know that a Yehuḏi man is not allowed a to associate with, or go to one of another race. But Elohim has shown me that I should not call any man common or unclean.

But the tables have turned now for the sake of the gospel message to reach the lost sheep of the house of Israel who are dwelling in uttermost part of world.

There is nothing in scriptures to show that God has mercy on any kind of people other than the promised children of Abraham who were dwelling in uncleanliness until were touched by the Spirit of Messiah.

In Acts, many of these lost sheep were working for the Roman Empire as tax collectors, soldiers, centurians, Jailors, etc. They were looked down by the Jews.

There is nobody else saved in The NT other than Whom Messiah came to seek for - His lost sheep. People of heathen origins are never called as The Lost Sheep. It's in Psalms - THE LORD is my Shepherd....'

He is The Shepherd of the House of Israel. He is not vthe Shepherd of the heathens. Therefore, The Lost Sheep meant pertaining ONLY to Israel.

So you don't stand the test of scriptures.

You are yet to explain what a Canaanite was doing in Jesus' camp. Stop beating around the bush.
I explained but you won't be satisfied with scriptures. Ruth was Moabitess. But Moab is a cursed race. So it must be that Ruth dwelt in Moab to get that title for identification. If she were an heathen she wouldn't be married to a Jew - ancestor of David.

Shimeon the Cananite wasn't purely from heathen background but rather dwelling in Canan among Cananite heathens. He was from the house of Israel.

Why don't you understand Heb 8:8-12 doesn't allow people of heathen ancestors to enter into a New Covenant? Their anscestry must be pinned to Israel that came out of Egypt under Moses.

Heb 8: 9 not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers, in the day that I took them by the hand to lead them out of the land of Egypt; for they didn’t continue in my covenant, and I disregarded them,” says the Lord.

This is the condition that has to be met for a New Covenant.

New covenant without the Old Covenant is meaningless. You are just arguing with scriptures.

Back