"All"?

civic

Paul says it is not the same body, that should matter to you, what Paul wrote. Wht don't Paul's words mean anything to you in this specific case?

You seem to be saying that the resurrection of Lazarus was identical to the resurrection of Christ. They were not the same.
I see the questions expose your deception hence the evasion at all costs.

That’s one thing that is easy is to expose a false christ like you have seth. One that cannot save one from their sins .

hope this helps !!!

civic

It is Biblically ignorant to agree that the resurrection of lazarus was the same as the resurrection of Jesus.
The only ignorance we can see is from your false doctrines concerning Christ . But it’s a willful and deliberate rejection of the truth .

Sethproton

I see the questions expose your deception hence the evasion at all costs.

That’s one thing that is easy is to expose a false christ like you have seth. One that cannot save one from their sins .

hope this helps !!!
Since you rarely if ever respond to my posts according to what I write, your posts are non sequitors and carry no scriptural weight.
You apparently just write anything that comes to your mind without any reference to the post you are supposedly responding to.

Sethproton

The only ignorance we can see is from your false doctrines concerning Christ . But it’s a willful and deliberate rejection of the truth .
No. the fact is, and anyone who looks at the Bible honestly will agree, the resurrection of Lazarus was different from the resurrection of Jesus.
To claim they are identical shows a serious lack of understanding

civic

Since you rarely if ever respond to my posts according to what I write, your posts are non sequitors and carry no scriptural weight.
You apparently just write anything that comes to your mind without any reference to the post you are supposedly responding to.
My questions expose your false teaching

civic

No. the fact is, and anyone who looks at the Bible honestly will agree, the resurrection of Lazarus was different from the resurrection of Jesus.
No the fact is everyone who is a follower of Christ confesses He is a man not a spirit like the JW cult and you teach.

Kampioen

Why didnt Thomas think it was Jesus? Because He was in a different body, that no one recognized. His old body was not resucitated. If it had been everyone would have recognized His face and body immediately. No one ever recognizes who He is on sight,.
Notice no one ever comments on Him being visibly beaten, There were no marks, untilThomS WANTS TO SEE hIS HANDS,
Well He was glorified, so improved and a little different looking. But it wouldn't be proof if He had a swapped body. It would be fakery. ... So other Scriptures that imply that He had a swapped body must be taken to mean profoundly changed to the extent of seeming metaphorized as a swap. I mean if a body was profoundly altered rather than swapped we would still say it was a new body. ... So for me, especially because of the wounds it is a bygone conclusion that it was His original body, just glorified.

civic

Well He was glorified, so improved and a little different looking. But it wouldn't be proof if He had a swapped body. It would be fakery. ... So other Scriptures that imply that He had a swapped body must be taken to mean profoundly changed to the extent of seeming metaphorized as a swap. I mean if a body was profoundly altered rather than swapped we would still say it was a new body. ... So for me, especially because of the wounds it is a bygone conclusion that it was His original body, just glorified.
Amen to the truth of the gospel

Sethproton

Are you aware that Mark states that on His second appearance on Sunday, he took another form?
That statement alone should cause you to consider your assumptions.
Jesus was not appearing in His glorified body ( a church term, not a Biblical one) Years later after having seen Jesus post resurrection John writes that he does not know what the body of Christ looks like. How does John make sense if he had seen His risen body?

Kampioen

Are you aware that Mark states that on His second appearance on Sunday, he took another form?
That statement alone should cause you to consider your assumptions.
Jesus was not appearing in His glorified body ( a church term, not a Biblical one) Years later after having seen Jesus post resurrection John writes that he does not know what the body of Christ looks like. How does John make sense if he had seen His risen body?
All I can say is that Jesus had Thomas put his hand in Jesus' side to feel the wound to prove it was Him. Case closed for me. So John didn't know. It still had a wound.

Beloved Daughter

Completely false . . . AGAIN.

I read the Bible as civic does and I understand it as well.

JDS

Luke 2:10 But the angel said to them, “Do not be afraid! Listen carefully, for I proclaim to you good news that brings great joy to all the people: 11 Today your Savior is born in the city of David. He is Christ the Lord.

Did the gospel bring great joy to "all the people"?
I mean, "all" means "all", right?
Here are the actual words of this prophecy.

Lu 2:10 And the angel said unto them, Fear not: for, behold, I bring you good tidings of great joy, which shall be to all people. 11 For unto you is born this day in the city of David a Saviour, which is Christ the Lord.

He did not say when. You must wait until the end to see if this prophecy ever comes to pass. If it does not then I will be first in line to admit that you were right. This prophecy is false.

Really though, "good tidings of great joy" is the gospel that Jesus Christ has come as the savior of the world. Our church supports 81 missionaries to countries all around the world. Of course the words I quoted have a future element to them, like they should if they are to make sense, while the words you quoted has more of an immediate context and are more localized. It is no wonder to me that you struggle so with sound doctrine. You do not know where to find the right words.

Theo1689

you are wrong. the resurrection of Lazarus was not the same as the Resurrection of Jesus.
No one in their right mind would claim they were the same.

So anyone who disagrees with you is "not in their right mind"?

Do you truly have no clue how immaturely bankrupt your trash talk is?

Sethproton

And once again, you have no argument so you resort to adhom. Not an effective argument. It clearly reflects your mindset. Good luck with that.
Yes, my response was extreme. When people speak nonsense about the Bible and are not interested in being reasonable, I find it strange when they identify as a Christian.
And you are right I gave no argument because it is so obvious.
But here you go.
When Lazarus resurrected, He did not have a different kind of body. His old body was resuscitated, and it was going to die again at some point.
When Jesus resurrected, His new body was built for the Spiritual world, for eternity and was never going to die again

If people can not see that difference, I would doubt they are Christian

Beloved Daughter

Yes, my response was extreme. When people speak nonsense about the Bible and are not interested in being reasonable, I find it strange when they identify as a Christian.
And you are right I gave no argument because it is so obvious.
But here you go.
When Lazarus resurrected, He did not have a different kind of body. His old body was resuscitated, and it was going to die again at some point.
When Jesus resurrected, His new body was built for the Spiritual world, for eternity and was never going to die again

If people can not see that difference, I would doubt they are Christian

Here is a suggestion: We don't believe what you believe. We don't respond to ineffective extremism and you open yourself up for the responses you get. Take it elsewhere.