Allah is the God of the Bible -- say orthodox Jewish Rabbis.

sk0rpi0n

This video is a collection of clips showing some Orthodox Jewish Rabbis speak about Islam. They state their view that Allah (swt), the God of the Muslims is the same as the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob -- the God of the Bible that was worshiped by the Israelites -- and that Jews and Muslims worship the same God.

I'm not saying Jews agree with Islam 100% but only that Jews in general acknowledge Allah as the God of Abraham.

Authentic Nouveau

(perhaps Ruda, as identified by Macdonald in North Arabian in the First Millennium BC, 1360), and a sky goddess know as Allat. (Herodotus III,3.) Later Allat became referred to in the masculine form as Allah)"

They cooked up a sun god, Ra and others until Mohammad. They don't have a genealogy from Ishmael till Mohammad.

Bob Carabbio

This video is a collection of clips showing some Orthodox Jewish Rabbis speak about Islam. They state their view that Allah (swt), the God of the Muslims is the same as the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob -- the God of the Bible that was worshiped by the Israelites -- and that Jews and Muslims worship the same God.

I'm not saying Jews agree with Islam 100% but only that Jews in general acknowledge Allah as the God of Abraham.
And they share the same problem. NO SAVIOR, no salvation. Jews deny that Jesus was the Messiah, and ISLAM claims that Jesus DIDN'T DIE on the Cross as our Sin Offering (Isa 53). So both false religions can only doom their victims to HELL.

SteveB

Well, if that's true, Allah is seriously schizophrenic.

He tells muslims not to make friends with Christians, and then kill infidels, while telling them to keep the teachings of Jesus, who said to love our enemies.
The problem here is that the bible makes it clear that YHVH, the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob is the God of Jesus and christianity.
So, if you actually want us to believe this, you'd better get your more radical Islamists to stop killing Israelis and Christians.

sk0rpi0n

The problem here is that the bible makes it clear that YHVH, the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob is the God of Jesus and christianity.

Yeah, and religious Jews who've had the Bible for longer than Christians say Allah is the God of Abraham, as shown in the video.

SteveB

Yeah, and religious Jews who've had the Bible for longer than Christians say Allah is the God of Abraham, as shown in the video.
As I said...

Seriously schizophrenic.

YHVH is not schizophrenic. Allah may well be. YHVH is not.

As has been previously established, Allah doesn't have a Son.
YHVH does have a Son.

YHVH chose Abraham, Isaac, and Israel through whom he'd bless the world.

He's promised to remain faithful to his covenant with Israel, no matter what.

And here we are, Palestinian government officials, and radical Islamists are murdering Israelis, Christians, muslims and normal everyday people who are just out living their lives.

And we read that Jesus said that there would come a time when people would kill his followers, thinking that they were doing YHVH a favor. What strikes me is the following statement: they're doing this because they don't know my Father, nor me! John 16.

So, I have a problem with this idea.
YHVH is not Allah, nor is Allah YHVH.
If they are the same, Allah is seriously schizophrenic.