American Terrorism

Whateverman

This thread wont get enough attention, because supporters of our so-called "law and order" president are dishonest tools who hate half of this country's inhabitants more than they love their country.

Drumpf just pardoned murderers and war criminals:

Four Blackwater contractors were found guilty of killing 17 Iraqi civilians with explosives and gun fire. The stories of the survivors and families of the victims are horrific, including such things as the father of a 9 year old having to scrape his daughters brain off the sidewalk. Some of these family members actually traveled multiple times to the US to testify in front of the Congress about the incident.

It took more than 7 years to get the US to recognize it as a war crime, and punish the contractors for murdering innocent civilians. Those contractors were/are American terrorists, and all-the-more loathsome because this country went to war (supposedly) to STOP terrorism. Republican and conservatives used to wail and gnash their teeth about the dangers of terrorism...

Drumpf just set the contractors free.

The amount of outrage you feel about this is precisely the same amount of love you have for your country.

vibise

This thread wont get enough attention, because supporters of our so-called "law and order" president are dishonest tools who hate half of this country's inhabitants more than they love their country.

Drumpf just pardoned murderers and war criminals:

Four Blackwater contractors were found guilty of killing 17 Iraqi civilians with explosives and gun fire. The stories of the survivors and families of the victims are horrific, including such things as the father of a 9 year old having to scrape his daughters brain off the sidewalk. Some of these family members actually traveled multiple times to the US to testify in front of the Congress about the incident.

It took more than 7 years to get the US to recognize it as a war crime, and punish the contractors for murdering innocent civilians. Those contractors were/are American terrorists, and all-the-more loathsome because this country went to war (supposedly) to STOP terrorism. Republican and conservatives used to wail and gnash their teeth about the dangers of terrorism...

Drumpf just set the contractors free.

The amount of outrage you feel about this is precisely the same amount of love you have for your country.
Blackwater was run by Erik Prince, a big Trump donor and brother of Education Secretary Betsy DeVos.

Trump pardoned his buddies. People convicted of murder and others convicted of fraud and theft.

Whateverman

Blackwater was run by Erik Prince, a big Trump donor and brother of Education Secretary Betsy DeVos.

Trump pardoned his buddies. People convicted of murder and others convicted of fraud and theft.
I freaked out a little when I heard about DeVos; I'd had no idea she was even vaguely related to war atrocities in Iraq.

Whateverman

America is a terrorist state. This Bill Moyers documentary is a good primer:

What's changed since they produced that documentary? Nothing. 33 years of the same thing.
I graduated high school right around the time the Iran Contra scandal broke in the news. I was aware of what was going on; I knew Ollie North deserved prison, and that Reagan somehow managed to escape justice. I don't remember ever having watched the congressional hearings - and as I watch the Moyers expose now, part of me thinks I should have been an angrier young man.

Thanks for reminding about this dark chapter in American history.

The next time I hear some American espousing American exceptionalism, I'll be tempted to punch them.