An Apologetic Paradox

Christ was in physical body of Jesus, for some 3 years.
" God raised him on the third day and made him to appear, 41not to all the people but to us who had been chosen by God as witnesses, who ate and drank with him after he rose from the dead"
I hope this is not too Gnostic for you.

JonHawk said:
Jesus is the only one who can save mankind. Salvation can be found in no one else. Acts 4:12
Jesus Christ, the Messiah would suffer and, as the first to rise from the dead, would bring the light of salvation to his own people and to the Gentiles. Acts 26:22
For as many [of you] as were baptized into Christ [into a spiritual union and communion with Christ, the Anointed One, the Messiah] have put on (clothed yourselves with) Christ.

Baptism of repentance + believing (baptism of the Spirit) = a new heart and mind. Contemplate on this.

But to wait for what the Father had promised, “Of which,” He said, “you have heard Me speak. 5 For John baptized with water, but you will be baptized and united with the Holy Spirit, not long from now.” Acts 1
God raised this Jesus from the dead, and we are all witnesses. 33 Therefore having been exalted to the right hand of God, and having received from the Father the promise of the Holy Spirit, He has poured out this [blessing] which you both see and hear. Acts 2

'Without divine inspiration upon which our faith is built. We are doomed to uncertainty, doubt, and groping in the darkness of human speculation.'~S. Storm
Christ was in physical body of Jesus, for some 3 years.
To these He also showed Himself alive after His suffering by many infallible proofs, appearing to them over a period of forty days and talking to them about the things of the kingdom of God. Acts 1:3
" God raised him on the third day and made him to appear, 41not to all the people but to us who had been chosen by God as witnesses, who ate and drank with him after he rose from the dead"
I hope this is not too Gnostic for you.
This is rock solid faith: Having laid the foundation on the Rock. Luke 6:48 which is Jesus Christ. 1 Cor 3:11

The Living Stone and a Chosen People

As you come to him, the living Stone—chosen by God— 5 you also, like living stones, are built into a spiritual house—offering spiritual sacrifices acceptable to God through Jesus Christ.1 Peter 2

These are the words of the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the ruler of God’s creation...
Behold, I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears My voice and opens the door, I will come in to him and dine with him, and he with Me. Rev 3

Last edited:
JonHawk said:
Jesus is the only one who can save mankind. Salvation can be found in no one else. Acts 4:12
Jesus Christ, the Messiah would suffer and, as the first to rise from the dead, would bring the light of salvation to his own people and to the Gentiles. Acts 26:22
For as many [of you] as were baptized into Christ [into a spiritual union and communion with Christ, the Anointed One, the Messiah] have put on (clothed yourselves with) Christ.

Baptism of repentance + believing (baptism of the Spirit) = a new heart and mind. Contemplate on this.

But to wait for what the Father had promised, “Of which,” He said, “you have heard Me speak. 5 For John baptized with water, but you will be baptized and united with the Holy Spirit, not long from now.” Acts 1
God raised this Jesus from the dead, and we are all witnesses. 33 Therefore having been exalted to the right hand of God, and having received from the Father the promise of the Holy Spirit, He has poured out this [blessing] which you both see and hear. Acts 2

'Without divine inspiration upon which our faith is built. We are doomed to uncertainty, doubt, and groping in the darkness of human speculation.'~S. Storm

To these He also showed Himself alive after His suffering by many infallible proofs, appearing to them over a period of forty days and talking to them about the things of the kingdom of God. Acts 1:3

This is rock solid faith: Having laid the foundation on the Rock. Luke 6:48 which is Jesus Christ. 1 Cor 3:11

The Living Stone and a Chosen People

As you come to him, the living Stone—chosen by God— 5 you also, like living stones, are built into a spiritual house—offering spiritual sacrifices acceptable to God through Jesus Christ.1 Peter 2

These are the words of the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the ruler of God’s creation...
Behold, I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears My voice and opens the door, I will come in to him and dine with him, and he with Me. Rev 3
Mankind is saved TROUGH example of man Jesus Who glorified God. Message is to follow the example. Not worship but follow.

What you keep saying is irrelevant.
What Jesus said to those same religious mind in his day was irrelevant to them as well. They crucified for that irrelevancy.

Jesus can save you if you will follow him to the One who saved him in Matt3:16. He will come to you as well if people would only follow Jesus to Him.
God is the only One who can save mankind and He saved Jesus from the laws of those temples in Matt 3:16.

Jesus can save you if you will follow him to the One who does the saving.
Actually Adam was the first to rise from the dead and become like God to know that difference, not Jesus, see Gen 3:22. He was the first, Jesus didnt come along for another 4000 years and received from God the very same as Adam did in Matt 3:16, just as we all receive the same if one is to be of God at all. .

Mankind is saved TROUGH example of man Jesus Who glorified God. Message is to follow the example. Not worship but follow.
These cant see that for they follow one such as Paul instead who has made a man their god instead of the One who came to Jesus and saved him from the laws of the temples he once taught in even from a young age.
Some of these worship three of them and call them a trinity LOL.

Even Jesus was smart enough to obey and received from God the ways of to be like Him, which is noting new, Adam was the first to become like Him not Jesus Gen 3:22. .

These cant see that for they follow one such as Paul instead who has made a man their god instead of the One who came to Jesus and saved him from the laws of the temples he once taught in even from a young age.
Some of these worship three of them and call them a trinity LOL.
They do not follow Paul, they misunderstand (on wholesale level) him because natural element distortion as they do not accept spiritual explanations.

They do not follow Paul, they misunderstand (on wholesale level) him because natural element distortion as they do not accept spiritual explanations.
As for me I see from most of who post here they do follow Pauls doctrine for sin, for Paul was a sinner, teaches you are to and battled with it all his walk. He never got delivered from sin to be perfect as they Father in heaven is perfect, righteous, holy, pure and without sin where Gods salvation is from sin. And if one is born of God, born again, it is impossible to be in sin, 1 John 3:9. I just haven't read where Paul became like God to know this difference as Jesus taught to be one in the Father and He in you as one, as Jesus was one in Him. John 17.

How can one say he is of God and be the sinner? I suppose one could declare that with no reality from God to take away their sin. And I think a whole lot here do that very thing and has no intent in being the righteousness of God as Jesus was, for Christ in you is Gods anointing in you just as Jesus was anointed of His Spirit no different at all.

If one is different from Jesus in the Father then one doesn't follow his way to the Father who does the saving from sin and is of another god instead.

As for me I see from most of who post here they do follow Pauls doctrine for sin, for Paul was a sinner, teaches you are to and battled with it all his walk. He never got delivered from sin to be perfect as they Father in heaven is perfect, righteous, holy, pure and without sin where Gods salvation is from sin. And if one is born of God, born again, it is impossible to be in sin, 1 John 3:9. I just haven't read where Paul became like God to know this difference as Jesus taught to be one in the Father and He in you as one, as Jesus was one in Him. John 17.

How can one say he is of God and be the sinner? I suppose one could declare that with no reality from God to take away their sin. And I think a whole lot here do that very thing and has no intent in being the righteousness of God as Jesus was, for Christ in you is Gods anointing in you just as Jesus was anointed of His Spirit no different at all.

If one is different from Jesus in the Father then one doesn't follow his way to the Father who does the saving from sin and is of another god instead.
"Gnostic Paul" separated humanity as mix of three major groups in relation to God/spirit world - soul, spirit and material. So, he had message for all three groups masterfully built in the same latters which suppoed to be read and explained by handpicked PNEUMATIC element - and that part was completely lost. So, if you just read Gispels part of NT, you are good.

What Jesus said to those same religious mind in his day was irrelevant to them as well.
Jesus can save you if you will follow him to the One who saved him in Matt3:16. God will come to you as well if people would only follow Jesus to Him.
You keep putting the cart in front of the horse gnostic.
Peace through Christ
Through Christ our cornerstone, we both have access to God; Eph 2:14-22
Actually Adam was the first to rise from the dead and become like God to know that difference, not Jesus, see Gen 3:22. ....
Death in Adam, Life in Christ
But we rejoice in God through our Lord Jesus Christ, through whom we have now received the reconciliation. Rom 5

Last edited:
You keep putting the cart in front of the horse gnostic.
Actually I keep putting Christ before those religious carts.
Peace through Christ
Yes have Gods same mind as Jesus, which is Christ in me.
Through Christ our cornerstone, we both have access to God; Eph 2:14-22
Actually by Gods Spirit be in you you have access to the Christ, which is to be Gods anointed one, but you are not for you serve a different God from the One Jesus prayed to and obeyed and called Father.
Death in Adam, Life in Christ
Yes, even Adam died to self and became like God to know this difference, Gen 3:22 just as Jesus died to self and became like God to know this same difference in Matt 3:16, same as Adam receieved in Gen 3:22 no different at all.

Your problem in understanding is from lack in receive the same in you.
But we rejoice in God through our Lord Jesus Christ, through whom we have now received the reconciliation. Rom 5
Only if you become like him ion the Father as he was in the Father, see John 17, He in you and you in Him as one, but you have no intent for being do you?

Yes, even Adam died to self and became like God to know this difference, Gen 3:22
Your problem in understanding is from lack in receive the same in you.
I promised you to Christ, but just as Eve was deceived by the serpent’s cunning, your gnostic mind led you away from the simplicity in Christ.

I promised you to Christ, but just as Eve was deceived by the serpent’s cunning, your gnostic mind led you away from the simplicity in Christ.
Na' He in me and I in Him are one as Jesus prayed to his God for me and prayed for you to be as well in John 17. At least I made it there LOL, God answered Jesus prayer for me.

What a blessing that is for a gnostic ROFL.

Na' He in me and I in Him are one as Jesus prayed to his God for me and prayed for you to be as well in John 17. At least I made it there LOL, God answered Jesus prayer for me.

What a blessing that is for a gnostic ROFL.
You certainly demonstrated that gnostics are skilled at turning the table and rolling on the floor.

I have given them the glory that you gave me, that they may be one as we are one— 23 I in them and you in me—so that they may be brought to complete unity. Then the world will know that you sent me and have loved them even as you have loved me. John 17

You certainly demonstrated that gnostics are skilled at turning the table and rolling on the floor.
Actually gnostics believe that God resides in man and man is His kingdom. Sound familiar? It doesnt sound familiar to you does it, LOL, and you dont even know why it doesnt.
I have given them the glory that you gave me, that they may be one as we are one— 23 I in them and you in me—so that they may be brought to complete unity.
That is what I have been repeating of Jesus forever but you just won't listen to Him. He in me and I in Him are one.
Then the world will know that you sent me and have loved them even as you have loved me. John 17
I do know that for sure, but to you Jesus was a god who sent himself LOL.

Actually gnostics believe that God resides in man and man is His kingdom. Sound familiar? It doesnt sound familiar to you does it, LOL, and you dont even know why it doesnt.
That is what I have been repeating of Jesus forever but you just won't listen to Him. He in me and I in Him are one.
Except when you repeat that your jesus is a man like you and also repeat that until such time as your jesus became enlightened at the tree of knowledge, he was under the operation of error and that you did not receive jesus, but the same spirit he received in Gen 3:22, which resulted in banishment, Gen 3:24.
I do know that for sure, but to you Jesus was a god who sent himself LOL.
Yet for us there is but one God, the Father, from whom all things came and for whom we live; and there is but one Lord, Jesus Christ, through whom all things came and through whom we live. But not everyone has this knowledge. 1 Cor 8:6-8

Last edited:
Except when you repeat that your jesus is a man like you and also repeat that until such time as your jesus became enlightened at the tree of knowledge, he was under the operation of error and that you did not receive jesus, but the same spirit he received in Gen 3:22, which resulted in banishment, Gen 3:24.
How many times does Matt 3:16 have to be repeated to you before you will believe that God came to Jesus and spend up to him knowledge of heaven and who God is? You never will believe God enlightened Jesus will you, you dont even believe the Bible you read.

You should try eating some of that same fruit, it is good for the soul. Jesus referred to this enlightenment as born again that you dont have a clue what it is to be born of God.

As far as Gen 3:22 where Adam was banished from the pews of the laws of Eden was the same as Jesus banished from the same Eden where people just sit in a pew and try and look holy LOL.

You dont have a clue how God works in man.
Yet for us there is but one God, the Father, from whom all things came and for whom we live; and there is but one Lord, Jesus Christ, through whom all things came and through whom we live. But not everyone has this knowledge. 1 Cor 8:6-8
Actually Jesus didnt know God or His heaven until God came to him and opened it to. him. He will do the very same in you if you would let Him as Jesus let Him. But because you have made a man a god, the One who did enlighten Jesus of Himself cant do anything in you as He did in Jesus and Adam, and Abraham, and Moses and 120, and me. All of these was kicked out of that temple for law and walks as He walks in His same light and till that ground in which we came. But to you that ground that is Spirit is foreign to you for sure because you have a god of flesh instead of Spirit.

You really should consider the ways of Jesus and receieve from God yourself. If you ever do see Him as He is and become like Him, 1 John 3, you will be so mad at yourself for not seeing His truths and you will be so mad at these who leads you astray to not have the same knowledge from God as Jesus received from Him.

I dont think ever have I met anyone so determined to be right that you cant see what actually is right from lack in having the mind of God, born again to be like Him as Jesus was in Matt 3:16, he didnt know Him either until he saw Him as He really is and guess what, he became like Him just as is written, so did I as we are supposed to have the same from the Father as Jesus had from Him.

Consider the ways of Christ if that is possible for you for the way of Christ is to be Gods anointed, Christ in you as Jesus was Gods anointed as well, but only after God anointed him with His Spirit in Matt 3:16. Before that he was stuck in those secured pews of Eden which is law and not Spirit.

You dont have a clue what the Bible is about. It is about you and who are you.

JonHawk said:
Except when you repeat that your jesus is a man like you and also, repeat that until such time as your jesus became enlightened at the tree of knowledge, he was under the operation of error, and that you did not receive jesus, but the same spirit he received in Gen 3:22, which resulted in banishment, Gen 3:22-24.
How many times does Matt 3:16 have to be repeated to you
In your gnostic mind it's all the same smorgasbord.
before you will believe that God came to Jesus and spend up to him knowledge of heaven and who God is? You never will believe God enlightened Jesus will you, you dont even believe the Bible you read. You should try eating some of that same fruit, it is good for the soul.
I don't believe in gnostic fables. Jesus grew in wisdom and prominence, in favor with God and man. Luke 2:52
As far as Gen 3:22 where Adam was banished from the pews of the laws of Eden was the same as Jesus banished from the same Eden where people just sit in a pew and try and look holy LOL.
Actually, he was separated from God.
You dont have a clue how God works in man.
He reconciles man through His Son.
Jesus referred to this enlightenment as born again that you dont have a clue what it is to be born of God.
Created in Christ Jesus. Eph 2:10 Through Whom you believe in God who raised Him from the dead, 1 Peter 1:21
Actually Jesus didnt know God ...
Actually, at the time you were separate from Christ, you were excluded from citizenship in Israel and foreigners to the covenants of the promise, without hope and without God in the world.
But to you that ground that is Spirit is foreign to you for sure because you have a god of flesh instead of Spirit. You really should consider the ways of Jesus and receieve from God yourself.
But now through Christ we both have access to the Father by one Spirit.
19 Consequently, you are no longer foreigners and strangers, but fellow citizens with God’s people and also members of his household, 20 built on the foundation of the apostles and prophets, with Christ Jesus himself as the chief cornerstone. Eph 2
You dont have a clue what the Bible is about. It is about you and who are you.
"These are they that testify of Me, but you refuse to come to Me that you may have eternal life."

Last edited:
JonHawk said:
Except when you repeat that your jesus is a man like you and also,
SO you do not believe that Jesus was a man and came in the flesh? LOL -- you are fickle.
repeat that until such time as your jesus became enlightened at the tree of knowledge, he was under the operation of error, and that you did not receive jesus, but the same spirit he received in Gen 3:22, which resulted in banishment, Gen 3:22-24.
Yes he was under operation of error, that is why God removed him from that temple for error. If you will read it the very ones he once taught those errors are the very ones who had him crucified for pointing out those errors he was once of.

You are just like Jesus in that error respect but haven't been corrected by God Himself as He corrected Jesus in Matt 3:16.
In your gnostic mind it's all the same smorgasbord.
AMEN! same mind of Christ.
I don't believe in gnostic fables. Jesus grew in wisdom and prominence, in favor with God and man. Luke 2:52
But you said Jesus wasn't a man like myself. You are fickle, you need to make up your mind what you believe, LOL.
Actually, he was separated from God.
Adam was separated from God and in sin until God opens to him his errors and he became like God to know this difference just as we all do who is born of God, born again. Something foreign to your knowledge for sure.
He reconciles man through His Son.
And I am His son and He did reconcile me for sure, just as He did in Jesus in Matt 3:126. We went from law to Spirit. You are stuck in the laws of your temple but if you will receieve from God that what Jesus did He will drive you out of that place, temple and you will become His temple, the place God resides.
Created in Christ Jesus. Eph 2:10 Through Whom you believe in God who raised Him from the dead, 1 Peter 1:21
Created in Christ the same way Jesus was created in Christ, we are defiantly Gods anointed for we have His same mind.
Actually, at the time you were separate from Christ, you were excluded from citizenship in Israel and foreigners to the covenants of the promise, without hope and without God in the world.
And you are still separated form Christ, you are not that person of Christ that God anoints in man by His Spirit, mind, to walk as He walks in it, but you dont for your absence of understanding what gnosis is will not let you be of Christ.
But now through Christ we both have access to the Father by one Spirit.
Yes anointed of God by His Spirit have His same mind just as Jesus was anointed of God which was Christ in him.
19 Consequently, you are no longer foreigners and strangers, but fellow citizens with God’s people and also members of his household, 20 built on the foundation of the apostles and prophets, with Christ Jesus himself as the chief cornerstone. Eph 2
Just as Adam was His chief cornerstone Abraham was, Moses was, 120 was and so am I for Christ in us, we anointed of God are the cornerstone of His temple.

BTW I am the temple of God, you are supposed to be as well, but sense Christ is gnostic for you, Christ isn't your cornerstone for sure.
"These are they that testify of Me, but you refuse to come to Me that you may have eternal life."
Yes we do but for you His testimony is gnostic that you dont even know what it is LOL. And you refuse to come to Him as Jesus came to Him in Matt 3:16, Adam did, Abraham did, Moses did, 120 did and so did I.

But you said Jesus wasn't a man like myself. You are fickle, you need to make up your mind what you believe, LOL
What if you see the Son of Man ascend to where he was before! The Spirit gives life; the flesh counts for nothing. John 6:62-63
Created in Christ the same way Jesus was created in Christ, we are defiantly Gods anointed... Just as Adam was His chief cornerstone
Either that word doesn't mean what you think it means or you're coming out of the closet.
And you are still separated form Christ, for your absence of understanding what gnosis is will not let you be of Christ.
But to each one of us grace was given according to the measure of Christ’s gift; When he ascended on high...Eph 4

What if you see the Son of Man ascend to where he was before! The Spirit gives life; the flesh counts for nothing. John 6:62-63
Before Matt 3:16 Jesus taught in the temples called church, after Matt 3:16 he taught in the highways and byways. The flesh is only the temple for His Spirit, mind.
Either that word doesn't mean what you think it means or you're coming out of the closet.
I didn't have a closet to come out of LOL, I am of the Father just as Jesus was in the Father and we walk in Gods light just as He is in the light no different at all.

Seems you have Jesus and his God locked up in a closet for sure.
But to each one of us grace was given according to the measure of Christ’s gift; When he ascended on high...Eph 4
Yes the same anointing Jesus received from God Himself in Matt 3:16.

I have the same gift of God that Jesus receieved from Him in Matt 3:16. You are supposed to have as well.

Back