An Apologetic Paradox

However, logic points out that the origin of existence cannot exist without redefining the term. Therefore, the origin doesn’t exist. Moreover, by definition, nothing doesn’t have a beginning or end either.
Have you ever tried to figure out the mid-point of infinity, and the centre of eternity, and whether the Universe was Created in the right place at the right time, and if its Creation displaced anything, and what's keeping everything in place?

From my perspective I see that when finite properties of space, time, velocity etc. occur, they displace the previous infinite and eternal state by their location and quantity.

(Gen 1:1) In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth.

Sufficient to say the Universe is in the Presence of God and the Presence of God is in the Universe.

(Rev 22:13) I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End, the First and the Last."

Obviously we can never calculate the midpoint of infinity or add to eternity, but we can enjoy being part of them.

Have you ever tried to figure out the mid-point of infinity, and the centre of eternity, and whether the Universe was Created in the right place at the right time, and if its Creation displaced anything, and what's keeping everything in place?

From my perspective I see that when finite properties of space, time, velocity etc. occur, they displace the previous infinite and eternal state by their location and quantity.

Sufficient to say the Universe is in the Presence of God and the Presence of God is in the Universe.

(Rev 22:13) I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End, the First and the Last."

Obviously we can never calculate the midpoint of infinity or add to eternity, but we can enjoy being part of them.
Eternity is not a time frame. Infinity doesnt have a start or finish.
Eternity is a state to which time has no application; timelessness.

Because most only know water baptism but never has met God to be baptized by Him. They stop at the water troff and go no further spiritually to have from God to be like Him.
I have the exact same question to you I had for the other poster: What makes you think 99% of all Christians know only water baptism, stop at the water trough and go no further spiritually but you're in the 1% and know better so much so that absolutely no evidence to support the claim is provided?

Coming into Christian forums every day and telling people they don't know truth happens in every thread in every forum where you post, no matter the subject. Everyone must stop what they're talking about and submit to your views. It is a decidedly ungodly practice that self-refutes everything posted about being like Christ. In this forum it violates Rule 39, and evidences willful lawlessness (Rom. 13:1) and not having gone past the trough to be like God. Scores of people have told Philippians 2:3 be applied and every single day in every single thread in every forum everyone sees the lack of repentance by the one arguing for sinless perfection.

It was a NDE type with straight vision of spiritual world. Only those spiritually ready (like Jesus) could see "water and spirit") connection. Acts 19.
What is an "NDE type"?

What is a "straight vision"?

Do you understand saying "only those spiritually ready" is simply different words for the same indictment and you haven't actually answered my question? Implying you are spiritually ready and 99% of all Christians are not, is merely saying the same self-elevating judgment in different words. What, specifically, is it that leads you to conclude 99% of Christians do not understand John's baptism but you do and you're in the 1% of all Christendom that correctly understands?

What is an "NDE type"?

What is a "straight vision"?

Do you understand saying "only those spiritually ready" is simply different words for the same indictment and you haven't actually answered my question? Implying you are spiritually ready and 99% of all Christians are not, is merely saying the same self-elevating judgment in different words. What, specifically, is it that leads you to conclude 99% of Christians do not understand John's baptism but you do and you're in the 1% of all Christendom that correctly understands?
It means John was creating near deth experience when a fit person was 'breaking in as like through violance' into spiritial word having persuasion of its reality, having straight vision of it, changing mind of it (repentance).
It was ancient way some gnostics still practice it.

Have you ever tried to figure out the mid-point of infinity, and the centre of eternity,
No. There is no need to try as it is right here, right now.
and whether the Universe was Created in the right place at the right time,
Again, the answer is an unequivocal 'No'.
and if its Creation displaced anything, and what's keeping everything in place?

That would be from a false perspective. Space and time do not displace eternity.

Obviously we can never calculate the midpoint of infinity
See above.
or add to eternity,
There is nothing to add.

That would be from a false perspective. Space and time do not displace eternity.
Since you do not have all the facts regarding my perspective you are not qualified to pass judgment on what I perceive, particularly when it comes to the location and quantity of space and time.

The Bible is clear this Universe had a beginning, and science agrees.

At the passover, many believed in His name;
Because most only know water baptism but never has met God to be baptized by Him. They stop at the water troff and go no further spiritually to have from God to be like Him.
John’s baptism was a baptism of repentance. He told the people to believe in the one coming after him, that is, in Jesus. Acts 19:4

After He was raised from the dead, His disciples believed...John 2:22

Through Him you believe in God, who raised Him from the dead and glorified Him, 1 Peter 1:21

For this is the will of My Father: Everyone who sees the Son and believes in him has eternal life.

And will not be judged but has passed over from death to life.

A new commandment I write to you, which thing is true in Him and in you;

This is how God showed his love to us: He sent his only Son into the world to give us life through Him. 1 John 4:9

Last edited:
Since you do not have all the facts regarding my perspective you are not qualified to pass judgment on what I perceive, particularly when it comes to the location and quantity of space and time.
I'm not a mind reader so I don't have to have all the facts you seem to think you're in possession of. I need only address what you posted which I'm perfectly qualified to do.
The Bible is clear this Universe had a beginning, and science agrees.
False. The bible clearly points out that some things were created, but it doesn't then follow that the universe has a beginning or end. Read the first chapter of Genesis if you don't believe me. God does not create ex nihilo e.g. " darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters." which already existed. Science clearly has no clue whatsoever and isn't making any claims to know either.

I'm not a mind reader so I don't have to have all the facts you seem to think you're in possession of. I need only address what you posted which I'm perfectly qualified to do.

False. The bible clearly points out that some things were created, but it doesn't then follow that the universe has a beginning or end. Read the first chapter of Genesis if you don't believe me. God does not create ex nihilo e.g. " darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters." which already existed. Science clearly has no clue whatsoever and isn't making any claims to know either.
Numerous scientific works agree with the numerous Biblical passages that speak of the beginning of the Universe. There are also Scriptures that speak of the end of this Universe which some scientific works also agree with.
Pro 8:22-31 "The LORD possessed me at the beginning of His way, Before His works of old. (23) I have been established from everlasting, From the beginning, before there was ever an earth. (24) When there were no depths I was brought forth, When there were no fountains abounding with water. (25) Before the mountains were settled, Before the hills, I was brought forth; (26) While as yet He had not made the earth or the fields, Or the primal dust of the world. (27) When He prepared the heavens, I was there, When He drew a circle on the face of the deep, (28) When He established the clouds above, When He strengthened the fountains of the deep, (29) When He assigned to the sea its limit, So that the waters would not transgress His command, When He marked out the foundations of the earth, (30) Then I was beside Him as a master craftsman; And I was daily His delight, Rejoicing always before Him, (31) Rejoicing in His inhabited world, And my delight was with the sons of men.

Col 1:16-17 For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him: (17) And he is before all things, and by him all things consist.

Numerous scientific works agree with the numerous Biblical passages that speak of the beginning of the Universe. There are also Scriptures that speak of the end of this Universe which some scientific works also agree with.
Pro 8:22-31 "The LORD possessed me at the beginning of His way, Before His works of old. (23) I have been established from everlasting, From the beginning, before there was ever an earth.
No one is claiming that the earth always existed.
(24) When there were no depths I was brought forth, When there were no fountains abounding with water. (25) Before the mountains were settled, Before the hills, I was brought forth; (26) While as yet He had not made the earth or the fields, Or the primal dust of the world. (27) When He prepared the heavens, I was there, When He drew a circle on the face of the deep,
The face of the deep was already there when he drew a circle on it.
) And he is before all things, and by him all things consist.
A universal claim if ever there was one. Moreover, your scientists are not in agreement with that claim.

I have the exact same question to you I had for the other poster: What makes you think 99% of all Christians know only water baptism, stop at the water trough and go no further spiritually but you're in the 1% and know better so much so that absolutely no evidence to support the claim is provided?
Very obvious, they are not as Jesus was as God demands of us if we are to be of Him as Jesus was of Him. . That is easy to distinguish isn't it?
Coming into Christian forums every day and telling people they don't know truth happens in every thread in every forum where you post, no matter the subject.
Agreed, all I have to do is compare themselves for who they say they are with Jesus who said who he was in the Father.

Is isn't hard to compare to see who is like him and who isn't.
Everyone must stop what they're talking about and submit to your views.
Oh no, I never speak of myself, only the Father who sent me. And if you will note all I do is repeat to you that what Jesus said you should be like him in the Father, He in you and you I n Him as Jesus was one in Him, John 17. Read it.
It is a decidedly ungodly practice that self-refutes everything posted about being like Christ.
It is indeed and the very reason the same mentality hung Jesus on a cross who refuse to be like the Father as he was like the Father. .
In this forum it violates Rule 39, and evidences willful lawlessness (Rom. 13:1) and not having gone past the trough to be like God. Scores of people have told Philippians 2:3 be applied and every single day in every single thread in every forum everyone sees the lack of repentance by the one arguing for sinless perfection.
These always argue with God about being sinless as He takes away the sins of this world, these just refuse to let Him dont they? They never repent to become like Him who is sinless. Do you?

As far as breaking the forum rules, some has called me all kinds of names, One rescently called me a Jack Ass LOL. And in that I am honored for it was a confirmation that a Jack Ass could hear God before the elite did -- right? LOL.

At the passover, many believed in His name;

John’s baptism was a baptism of repentance.
Yes and Jesus repented and receieved from God who opens up too Jesus and all of His heaven in him.
He told the people to believe in the one coming after him, that is, in Jesus. Acts 19:4
No the one coming after was Gods Spirit. The One who did come to Jesus and spend up who He is.
After He was raised from the dead, His disciples believed...John 2:22
Only when God came to these 120 and opens up the same in them as He did in Jesus in Matt 3:16.
Through Him you believe in God, who raised Him from the dead and glorified Him, 1 Peter 1:21
Yes receiving from God that what Jesus did in Ma33:16. He raises up all to Himself who will receieve from Him that what Jesus did.
For this is the will of My Father: Everyone who sees the Son and believes in him has eternal life.
And I am His son. Cant know the Father least you are to.
And will not be judged but has passed over from death to life.
That is what I keep saying, death to self and resurrection of Gods Spirit in me to have His same mind instead of my own or another such as Paul.
A new commandment I write to you, which thing is true in Him and in you;
Yes and that new commandment is, be as I Am, perfect even as your Father in heaven is perfect.
This is how God showed his love to us: He sent his only Son into the world to give us life through Him. 1 John 4:9
Yes and there is only way to be His son and that is to be born of God as Jesus was in Matt 3:16 yourself. You are not His child, son, as Jesus was are you?

Yes and Jesus repented and receieved from God who opens up too Jesus and all of His heaven in him.
No the one coming after was Gods Spirit. The One who did come to Jesus and spend up who He is.
That is what I keep saying, death to self and resurrection of Gods Spirit in me to have His same mind instead of my own or another such as Paul.
What you keep saying is irrelevant.
Jesus is the only one who can save mankind. Salvation can be found in no one else. Acts 4:12

Jesus Christ, the Messiah would suffer and, as the first to rise from the dead, would bring the light of salvation to his own people and to the Gentiles. Acts 26:22

What you keep saying is irrelevant.
Jesus is the only one who can save mankind. Salvation can be found in no one else. Acts 4:12

Jesus Christ, the Messiah would suffer and, as the first to rise from the dead, would bring the light of salvation to his own people and to the Gentiles. Acts 26:22
"Baptism of repentance" = submerging under water to change one's mind. Speculate on this.

Modern man spiritually is not the same that was 2k years ago, not talking about 3.3k years ago. Then, 'shamanic' nature allowed easier separation of soul-spirit and physical body. In other words visiting spirit world was more common event.

JonHawk said:

"Baptism of repentance" = submerging under water to change one's mind. Speculate on this.
Baptism of repentance + believing (baptism of the Spirit) = a new heart and mind. Contemplate on this.

For as many [of you] as were baptized into Christ [into a spiritual union and communion with Christ, the Anointed One, the Messiah] have put on (clothed yourselves with) Christ.
Modern man spiritually is not the same that was 2k years ago, ...
'Without divine inspiration upon which our faith is built. We are doomed to uncertainty, doubt, and groping in the darkness of human speculation.'
~S. Storm

Last edited:
JonHawk said:

Baptism of repentance + believing (baptism of the Spirit) = a new heart and mind. Contemplate on this.

For as many [of you] as were baptized into Christ [into a spiritual union and communion with Christ, the Anointed One, the Messiah] have put on (clothed yourselves with) Christ.

'Without divine inspiration upon which our faith is built. We are doomed to uncertainty, doubt, and groping in the darkness of human speculation.'
~S. Storm
Read what Jesus said about John's Baptism.Yes, directed by Christ humans can attain God' s approval Jesus was an example of such human atteined approval of the Father, read Heb 10.

Last edited:
JonHawk said:

~S. Storm
Read what Jesus said about John's Baptism.
But to wait for what the Father had promised, “Of which,” He said, “you have heard Me speak. 5 For John baptized with water, but you will be baptized and united with the Holy Spirit, not long from now.” Acts 1
Yes, directed by Christ humans can attain God' s approval Jesus was an example of such human atteined approval of the Fater. ore ad Heb 10.
God raised this Jesus from the dead, and we are all witnesses. 33 Therefore having been exalted to the right hand of God, and having received from the Father the promise of the Holy Spirit, He has poured out this [blessing] which you both see and hear. Acts 2

JonHawk said:

~S. Storm

But to wait for what the Father had promised, “Of which,” He said, “you have heard Me speak. 5 For John baptized with water, but you will be baptized and united with the Holy Spirit, not long from now.” Acts 1

God raised this Jesus from the dead, and we are all witnesses. 33 Therefore having been exalted to the right hand of God, and having received from the Father the promise of the Holy Spirit, He has poured out this [blessing] which you both see and hear. Acts 2
Christ was in physical body of Jesus, for some 3 years.

Back