An Apologetic Paradox

The ways of God in Christ are defiantly veiled for you. To you His ways for Him to be in you and you inHim as one is gnosticism just as you keep stating in the very reply.

What really is ironic is gnostics believe that Gods Spirit resides in man ...
Either they have been reconciled to God or they are a bunch of delusional gnostics on the path of evolution of their seared conscience.

God made us alive in Christ Jesus, for by grace through faith you have been saved.

Either they have been reconciled to God or they are a bunch of delusional liars.

God made us alive in Christ Jesus, for by grace through faith you have been saved.
No matter what you say of Jesus or me, Jesus is the way, the truth, and the life and no one comes to the Father but his way no matter how much you deny him to be.

Either they have been reconciled to God or they are a bunch of delusional gnostics on the path of evolution of their seared conscience.

No matter what you say of Jesus or me, Jesus is the way, the truth, and the life and no one comes to the Father but his way no matter how much you deny him to be.
What I said of Jesus is that He is the source of eternal salvation of mankind. (Heb 5:9)

I love witnessing the ways of Christ to you who is without the Christ anointed of God. I did this in prisons, street ministries, Hospitals, seem many come to the ways of Christ to be of Christ and anointed of God that you reject as gnosticism. To you the same things Jesus in his life and did in my life is as God demands of me and Jesus, you go without because His ways to be like Him with His same mind is a negative assessment for you

You are without, I am within Him as Jesus was within the Father , something foreign to your understanding for sure for His His way is a negative for you because you follow Paul instead of Jesus in His way for perfection in the Father.

I really do feel sorry for your belief system that you have control of.

What I said of Jesus is that He is the source of eternal salvation of mankind. (Heb 5:9)
I love witnessing the ways of Christ to you who is without the Christ anointed of God. I did this in prisons, street ministries, Hospitals, seem many come to the ways of Christ to be of Christ and anointed of God that you reject as gnosticism.
You wasted your gnostic breath.
Jesus came and stood among them and said, “Peace be with you!” John 20:19 Rom 5:1
What counts is the new creation. Peace and mercy to all who follow this rule—to the Israel of God. Gal 6:15-16
But those who turn to crooked ways the Lord will banish with the evildoers. Peace be on Israel. Ps 125:5

Last edited:
You wasted your gnostic breath.
So did Jesus for you.
Jesus came and stood among them and said, “Peace be with you!” John 20:19 Rom 5:1
Same today. God never has changed. He was the same in Jesus that He was in Adam and in me. You just try and change Him to suit a belief instead of the reality of Him manifest in you as He was manifest in Jesus in Matt 3:16 that you say His ways are gnostic.
What counts is the new creation. Peace and mercy to all who follow this rule—to the Israel of God. Gal 6:15-16
The new creation Jesus described as born again the same ways he was born again in Matt 3:16 where God opens his mind to Himself. He did the very same in me, and is supposed to do the same in you but because the ways of Jesus in Christ is gnostic, God cant come to you at all.
But those who turn to crooked ways the Lord will banish with the evildoers. Peace be on Israel. Ps 125:5
Yes these accuse Him in His ways as gnostic.

So did Jesus for you.
Since you are surrounded by such a great cloud of witnesses...fix your eyes on Jesus, the pioneer and perfecter of faith
... so that you will not lose heart. Heb 12:1-2
Same today. God never has changed. He was the same in Jesus that He was in Adam and in me.
Jesus Christ is the same yesterday and today and forever...It is good for our hearts to be established and strengthened by grace; Heb 13:8-9
You just try and change Him to suit a belief instead of the reality of Him...
Offering spiritual sacrifices acceptable to God through Jesus Christ. 6 For in Scripture it says:
“See, I lay a stone in Zion, a chosen and precious cornerstone,
and the one who believes in him will never be put to shame. 1 Peter 2
But Israel will be saved by the Lord Christ Jesus with an everlasting salvation; Isa 45:17

Last edited:
Gary Mac said:
So did Jesus for you.
Since you are surrounded by such a great cloud of witnesses...fix your eyes on Jesus, the pioneer and perfecter of faith
Gary Mac said:
Same today. God never has changed. He was the same in Jesus that He was in Adam and in me.
Jesus Christ is the same yesterday and today and forever...It is good for our hearts to be established and strengthened by grace; Heb 13:8-9
Gary Mac said:
You just try and change Him to suit a belief instead of the reality of Him...
Offering spiritual sacrifices acceptable to God through Jesus Christ. 6 For in Scripture it says:
Gary Mac said:
But Israel will be saved by the Lord Christ Jesus with an everlasting salvation; Isa 45:17
There is One that you do not know.
Warning Against Idolatry
What harmony is there between Christ and Belial? Or what does a believer have in common with an unbeliever? 2 Cor 6:14-16

I fixed my eyes on God just as Jesus did in Matt 3:16.
Actually God is the same yesterday as He is today and will be the same tomorrow. His ways started in Adam where he became like God to know this difference just as Abraham receieved the same Spirit, mind, of God. Moses received the same One, Jesus receieved the same One in Matt 3:16, 120 receieved the same One, and do did I. He never has changed one bit. But, Adam is goid, he changed, Abraham is gone and he changed, Moses is gone and he changed, Jesus is gone and he changed in Matt 3:16, 120 is gone and has changed, but God and His anointing by His Spirit as He did in all of these never has changed not one inkling.
And we all who has received from God that what Jesus did in Matt 3:16 knows who that cornerstone is for we are like Him. Cant know Him at all without the same be in you who was in Christ Jesus. You dont have a clue who that was in Christ Jesus.
Only if they repent from their ways and receive from God that what Jesus did in Matt 3:16 His ways.
Warning Against Idolatry
What harmony is there between Christ and Belial? Or what does a believer have in common with an unbeliever? 2 Cor 6:14-16
The commonality we who are of God has with the unbeliever is God sends us to these people as yourself who do not believe but see His ways as gnosticHe sends us as He sent Jesus to be witness of what it is to be in the Father and He in you that you reject of Him in favor of the sinner that you follow.

Have you ever considered that God really did send Jesus to lead you to Him? No you have not that is very obvious for your beliefs of Him as gnostic.

I fixed my eyes on God... Matt 3:16.
Would the hearing part be too much to ask? A voice from heaven said, “This is my Son, whom I love; with him I am well pleased.” Matt 3:17
Now God has spoken to us by his Son, Heb 1
Jesus is gone and he changed ...
The word you're looking for is 'raised' And you Know He appeared to take away sins. And in this way all Israel will be saved. Romans 11:26
Christ Jesus, having offered the one sacrifice [the all-sufficient sacrifice of Himself] for sins for all time, sat down [signifying the completion of atonement for sin] at the right hand of God [the position of honor], Heb 10:12-14 AMP
Only if they repent from their ways and receive from God that what Jesus did in Matt 3:16 His ways.
So what you're saying is it that you can't go running amok thinking that you are kimosabe, you have to turn from your ways and receive God's favor?
God exalted Jesus to His right hand as Lord and Savior to grant Israel favor. Acts 5:31
The commonality we who are of God has with the unbeliever is God sends us to these people as yourself who do not believe but see His ways as gnostic
You set gnostics in slippery places; They are destined for desolation. Psalm 73:17-18
The day of the Lord Christ Jesus will be utter darkness, not light. Amos 5:20
He sends us as He sent Jesus to be witness of what it is to be in the Father and He in you that you reject of Him in favor of the sinner that you follow.
Jesus is the Stone that gnostics rejected; they stumble because they disobey and disbelieve [God’s] Word, as those [who reject Jesus] were destined. 1 Peter 2:7-8

Last edited:
Would the hearing part be too much to ask? A voice from heaven said, “This is my Son, whom I love; with him I am well pleased.” Matt 3:17
Now God has spoken to us by his Son, Heb 1
Oh we all hear God who has His word within. I’m in constant hearing Him and He hears me. I am His son. Adam heard Him ragas heard Him Moses heard Him Jesus heard Him in Matt3:16 120 heard Hom and so do I for we all had His word within. See John 1 where His word is made flesh our flesh. And see Jesus in Luke 17:20-21. Hos word is within those who has received Him. That is why you are so confused about Him. You can’t hear Him you hear another as a sinner instead.
The word you're looking for is 'raised' And you Know He appeared to take away sins. And in this way all Israel will be saved. Romans 11:26
He is raised in us all who has received Him as Jesus did in Matt3:16. But you are looking for another god to be raised and come to you someday and save you. Or at least you say you are waiting on your god to come.
Christ Jesus, having offered the one sacrifice [the all-sufficient sacrifice of Himself] for sins for all time, sat down [signifying the completion of atonement for sin] at the right hand of God [the position of honor], Heb 10:12-14 AMP
We all offer ourselves and a living sacrifice. Gave up that right to ourselves as Jesus did in Matt 3:16. He gave himself to God as well.

You haven’t made that sacrifice. That is very obvious for you are like Paul and can’t give your sin over to Him.
So what you're saying is it that you can't go running amok thinking that you are kimosabe, you have to turn from your ways and receive God's favor?
That is what I keep telling you but because His ways is gnostic for you you run around thinking that you are kimosabe.
God exalted Jesus to His right hand as Lord and Savior to grant Israel favor. Acts 5:31
He does is all who has received from Him that what Jesus did. But not for you.
You set gnostics in slippery places; They are destined for desolation. Psalm 73:17-18
Yes and when Gods Spirit come to you if you ever let Him we are destined for distraction for we are no longer of self as you are of self and sin. We are of the mind of. Heist instead of self.
The day of the Lord Christ Jesus will be utter darkness, not light. Amos 5:20
Yes and His ways is darkness for you for to you his ways is gnostic darkness

as for me I walk I. The light as He is on the light. It yes to you His way is dark and you got that from Paul for he couldn’t see through that dark glass and said you do to. Lol
Jesus is the Stone that gnostics rejected; they stumble because they disobey and disbelieve [God’s] Word, as those [who reject Jesus] were destined. 1 Peter 2:7-8
Jesus had the same stone, Gods anointing that we all have from the Father as Jesus had from Him.

Because His ways are gnostic teachings for you you reject the very one God sent as example for who you are supposed to be in Him.

Oh we all hear God who has His word within. See John 1 where His word is made flesh our flesh
The Word became flesh and made his dwelling among us. We have seen his glory, the glory of the one and only Son,
who came from the Father, full of grace and truth. John 1:14
Yes and when Gods Spirit come to you if you ever let Him we are destined for distraction...
On the contrary, destruction and misery are for those who have not known the way of peace.
Destruction and misery mark their gnostic ways,
the way of peace they do not know. Rom 3:16-17
Because His ways are gnostic teachings for you you reject the very one God sent ...
Because of your gnostic ways, you reject Christ Jesus and have an axe to grind with Paul.

For those God foreknew he also predestined to be conformed to the image of his Son,
that he might be the firstborn among many brothers and sisters. Rom 8:29

Reconciled in Christ Jesus the Son of God
12 Giving joyful thanks to the Father, who has qualified you to share in the inheritance of his holy people in the kingdom of light.
13 For he has delivered us from the dominion of darkness and brought us into the kingdom of the Son he loves,
14 in whom we have redemption, the forgiveness of sins.
15 The Son is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation.
18 And He is the head of the body, the church, who is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead, that in all things He may have the preeminence
19 For it pleased the Father that in Him all the fullness should dwell,
20 and by Him to reconcile all things to Himself, by Him, whether things on earth or things in heaven, having made peace through the blood of His cross. Col 1
Have you ever considered that God really did send Jesus to lead you to Him? No you have not that is very obvious for your beliefs of Him as gnostic.
This is how God showed his love among us: He sent His one and only Son into the world to give us life. 1 John 4:9
He who has the Son has life; he who does not have the Son of God does not have life. 1 John 5:12

Last edited:
In 1Corinthians 8:6, Paul essentially distinguishes between the origin and means of existence.

Does he really?

"But to us there is but one God, the Father, of whom are all things, and we in him; and one Lord Jesus Christ, by whom are all things, and we by him." KJV

Where is the talk of the "origin" of existence here?

Does he really?
Yes, he really does. Note the use of "OF" and "BY" as well as the fact that OF denotes ORIGIN, and BY denotes the MEANS by which everything comes into existence.
"But to us there is but one God, the Father, OF whom are all things, and we in him; and one Lord Jesus Christ, BY whom are all things, and we BY him." KJV

Where is the talk of the "origin" of existence here?
Glad you asked. Note the use of the word "OF" denoting ORIGIN. In the Greek the preposition "ἐξ" (ek) governs only one case (the GENITIVE), and denotes motion FROM the interior. It is used of time, place, and ORIGIN. It means out FROM as distinguished from apo, which means off, or away from. Ek marks the more immediate origin.

For those who may not remember the genitive case: "The genitive case denotes possession. A noun, pronoun, or adjective in the genitive case is often used as a possessive form or the object of a preposition."

Now note that existence is a noun. It is something that exists which necessarily must be included when Paul refers to "all things". Note also that for any thing to exist, existence must a priori exist as well. There is no thing that can exist without existence.

Existence cannot begin or end and to claim existence doesn't exist is a contradiction. It is a violation of the law or principle of non-contradiction. Things may have a beginning and an end, but existence cannot logically begin or end. Existence is eternal, and God is the origin of existence while existence is the MEANS BY which everything comes into existence.

In other words, existence BELONGS to God. It is something God possesses which is why Paul uses the preposition "ἐξ".

From this we can logically conclude that being or existence is not who God is. Grammatically speaking existence is not associated with the Verb to Be, but the Genitive of Possession when referring to God.

Therefore, when we refer to God's existence, we're not assuming God exists, but that existence belongs to God as the origin of existence.

Yes, he really does. Note the use of "OF" and "BY" as well as the fact that OF denotes ORIGIN, and BY denotes the MEANS by which everything comes into existence.

Glad you asked. Note the use of the word "OF" denoting ORIGIN. In the Greek the preposition "ἐξ" (ek) governs only one case (the GENITIVE), and denotes motion FROM the interior. It is used of time, place, and ORIGIN. It means out FROM as distinguished from apo, which means off, or away from. Ek marks the more immediate origin.

For those who may not remember the genitive case: "The genitive case denotes possession. A noun, pronoun, or adjective in the genitive case is often used as a possessive form or the object of a preposition."

Now note that existence is a noun. It is something that exists which necessarily must be included when Paul refers to "all things". Note also that for any thing to exist, existence must a priori exist as well. There is no thing that can exist without existence.

Existence cannot begin or end and to claim existence doesn't exist is a contradiction. It is a violation of the law or principle of non-contradiction. Things may have a beginning and an end, but existence cannot logically begin or end. Existence is eternal, and God is the origin of existence while existence is the MEANS BY which everything comes into existence.

In other words, existence BELONGS to God. It is something God possesses which is why Paul uses the preposition "ἐξ".

From this we can logically conclude that being or existence is not who God is. Grammatically speaking existence is not associated with the Verb to Be, but the Genitive of Possession when referring to God.

Therefore, when we refer to God's existence, we're not assuming God exists, but that existence belongs to God as the origin of existence.
The only way one can know Gods existence is if He is manifest in you. Beliefs for a god is not existing that is only speculation for a belief. Jesus himself didn’t know God or His heaven until He was manifest Himself in Jesus. Proof is Matt 3:16 only then was God made real for that man and we are no different from the same.

The only way one can know Gods existence is if He is manifest in you. Beliefs for a god is not existing that is only speculation for a belief.
They could not believe, because their gnostic pride blinded their eyes and hardened their hearts;
Isaiah said these things because he saw Jesus’ glory; he spoke about Jesus. John 12:39-41
Jesus himself didn’t know God or His heaven until He was manifest Himself in Jesus. Proof is Matt 3:16
"I saw the Lord, high and exalted, seated on a throne; and the train of his robe filled the temple." Isa 6:1
only then was God made real for that man and we are no different from the same.
Jesus said, “For judgment I have come into this world, that those who do not see may see, and that those who see may be made blind.” John 9:39

Last edited:

Here's the issue...

On the one hand you say "In 1Corinthians 8:6, Paul essentially distinguishes between the origin and means of existence"
On the other hand you say "Logically speaking, there can be no beginning or end to existence" (Which I agree)

Then you go on to say "However, Paul doesn’t associate existence with God at all in this passage, but instead associates God with the origin of existence. He is pointing out that existence is a characteristic that belongs to God as the origin of existence..."

You seem to be equivocating "existence" and so the phrase "the origin of existence" is problematic to me.

The problem I see is conflating existence with existents

"Existence" has no beginning or end, so "the origin of existence" makes no sense to say, but...
"Existents" which are particular existing things - do have beginnings and ends, and thus an "origin" can rightly be predicated of them.

And so the verse should be understood as "Paul essentially distinguishing between the origin and means of existents", that is; of particular existing things for which God (who just is existence) is the "origin" of.

Back