An Apologetic Paradox

We've been down this road and you conceded that in your gnostic fables jesus is like any other man.
And we will go through it again and again until you repent and come to Him instead of see His ways as gnostic.
And I know this hard for a gnostic to grasp but all men are fallen, separated from God, until they're reconciled through Christ Jesus.
All men are not fallen to the ways of God, they are stiff-necked, and actually few has fallen from their own ways as you cling to as gnosticism to actually come to Christ to be like the Farther of it and walk as He walks in His same light.
At that time you were without Christ Jesus, you were aliens from the commonwealth of Israel and strangers from the covenants of promise, having no hope and without God in the world.
You still are without the Christ. That is very obvious for to you the ways of Christ to be in the Father is gnosticism for you.
But now in Christ Jesus you who once were far off have been brought near by the blood of Christ.
Not near at all, but exactly as He is by the same Spirit be in men who was in Jesus. You just never have met the Father of it is all for His ways is gnosticism for you just as you accuse His ways of.
Christ Our Peace
No sin is your peace. Are not you the sinner that you say you are of?
For He Himself is our peace,...
Only if you have His same peace as your own disposition.
He came and preached peace to you who were afar off and to those who were near.
He did indeed but for some his ways is gnostic isn't it?
For through Him we both have access by one Spirit to the Father
Same access Jesus had by the same Spirit be in me who was in Christ Jesus.
. Therefore, you are no longer strangers and foreigners, but fellow citizens with the saints and members of the household of God, having been built on the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Jesus Christ Himself being the chief cornerstone,
Eph 2
Not being built on the foundation of the apostles and prophets at all, but by the same foundation that is Gods Spirit in man who anointed His own with His Spirit, which is Christ in me just as He anointed Jesus with His same Spirit. See Matt 3:16 this is when heacen was opened to Jesus that you call gnostic and a lie even though you can read what it says. You hate that scripture for sure. It condemns you because of His gnostic ways for you.

And we will go through it again and again until you repent and come to Him instead of see His ways as gnostic.

All men are not fallen to the ways of God, they are stiff-necked, and actually few has fallen from their own ways as you cling to as gnosticism to actually come to Christ to be like the Farther of it and walk as He walks in His same light.

You still are without the Christ. That is very obvious for to you the ways of Christ to be in the Father is gnosticism for you.
Not at all. Believers are accepted through Christ Jesus.
Now that faith has come we are all one in Christ Jesus, according to the prommise. Gal 3:25-29

Not at all. Believers are accepted through Christ Jesus.
As the Mormons believe and are accepted through Christ? Catholic believe and accepted? Muslims beliefs for a god and are accepted? Jim Jones and David Koresh believed and accepted by God -- LOL. Even the Devil Himself believes in Christ Jesus and knows him well.
Which one of these pews are you a belief of?
Now that faith has come we are all one in Christ Jesus, according to the prommise. Gal 3:25-29
The promise is He will come to you and sup with you and be in you for He is at your door knocking and any who lets Him become like Him. You just dont believe the prophet Jesus is all. Remember he is gnostic for you.

LOL. Even the Devil Himself believes in Christ Jesus and knows him well.
And when were your gnostic cohorts planning to tell you that Jesus is the divine Son of God who is able to save or destroy?

"What do we have in common with each other, Son of the most High God? Have You come to torment us before the appointed time?" Matt 8:29
Which one of these pews are you a belief of?
Of the belief that doesn't sit with gnostic mockers who are destined to perish.

Through Jesus everyone who believes is set free from every sin;
Take care that what the prophets have said does not happen to you:
“Look, you mockers marvel and perish, for I am working a work in your days
that you would never believe, even if someone declared it to you." Acts 13:39-41
The promise is He will come to you and sup with you and be in you for He is at your door knocking and any who lets Him become like Him. You just dont believe the prophet Jesus is all.
What God promised He has fulfilled by raising up Jesus. As it is written in the second Psalm:
“‘You are my Son; today I have become your father.’
Having raised him from the dead, God has said, “‘I will give you the holy and sure promised blessings" Acts 13:32-34
Remember he is gnostic for you.
Remember, He is Lord and Savior. 2 Timothy 2:8

And He has risen from the dead

Last edited:
And when were your gnostic cohorts planning to tell you that Jesus is the divine Son of God who is able to save or destroy?
All who has received from God that what Jesus as you are supposed to walk in the deity of the Christ for we are Gods anointed ones. Perhaps someday if you ever repent from your ways and walk in His ways as Jesus did you Weill see.
"What do we have in common with each other, Son of the most High God? Have You come to torment us before the appointed time?" Matt 8:29
Yes you do you accuse Jesus and his ways in the Father as gnosticism. tormenting your own soul for you know very well someone is missing in you that Jesus receieved from God himself.
Of the belief that doesn't sit with gnostic mockers who are destined to perish.
Yes you do mock Him with your gnostic rhetoric. Flat out calling Him a liar.
Through Jesus everyone who believes is set free from every sin;
]Not through but by following him to the Father yourself.
Take care that what the prophets have said does not happen to you:
Be careful that that the prophets have said happens in you, such as the One at your door knocking and if any man let Him in He will come to you and sup with you and be in you. Jesus let Him in in Matt 3:16.

And like the prophet, when you see Him as He is ye shall be like Him, 1 John 3.

The things Jesus said you should be and would be in you actually followed Jesus to the Father. But your gnostic views of God and Jesus has you stymied.
“Look, you mockers marvel and perish, for I am working a work in your days
that you would never believe, even if someone declared it to you." Acts 13:39-41
Yes you mockers who accuse Jesus in his ways as gnosticism will never know God in that mentality.
What God promised He has fulfilled by raising up Jesus. As it is written in the second Psalm:
Yes I am His son and God is my Father. He was Jesus Father as well. Just not your Father for sure for that is gnosticism for you mocking the very one who comes and TRIES to save you to be like Him instead of all the stuff you accuse Him of as false teachings.
Having raised him from the dead, God has said, “‘I will give you the holy and sure promised blessings" Acts 13:32-34
That Paul never received because of sin.
Remember, He is Lord and Savior. 2 Timothy 2:8
Amen the same One who saved Jesus in Matt 3:16 and reveals himself and His heaven is the same one who saved me the same way.
And He has risen from the dead
Not for you -- you are still waiting for a god of flesh to come out from that grave and save you someday aren't you?

JonHawk said:
That Paul never received because of sin.
Giving thanks to the Father, who has qualified you to share in the inheritance of the saints in light. He has delivered us from the domain of darkness and transferred us to the kingdom of his beloved Son, in whom we have redemption, the forgiveness of sins.
He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of all creation. Col 1:12-15
Yes you do mock Him with your gnostic rhetoric. Flat out calling Him a liar.
Who is the liar? The one who denies that Jesus is the Christ (the Messiah, the Anointed). 1 John 2:22
-- you are still waiting for a god of flesh to come out from that grave and save you someday aren't you?
And even if our gospel is veiled, it is veiled to those who are perishing. In their case the god of this world has blinded the minds of the unbelievers, to keep them from seeing the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God. 2 Cor 4:3-4

Giving thanks to the Father, who has qualified you to share in the inheritance of the saints in light.
I and the Father are one for sure.
He has delivered us from the domain of darkness and transferred us to the kingdom of his beloved Son, in whom we have redemption, the forgiveness of sins.
He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of all creation. Col 1:12-15
And He has delivered me from those who teach you to be a sinner instead of the saint, and those who accuse God of aimless gnosticism.
Who is the liar? The one who denies that Jesus is the Christ (the Messiah, the Anointed). 1 John 2:22
The liar is the ones who accuse the ways of God in perfection as gnosticism. These dont even know they are lying.
And even if our gospel is veiled, it is veiled to those who are perishing. In their case the god of this world has blinded the minds of the unbelievers, to keep them from seeing the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God. 2 Cor 4:3-4
God is veiled for you for sure. For that curtain that hides His ways from you that you see as evil gnosticism has you blinded to what is behind that curtain that Jesus saw through in Matt 3:16.

I and the Father are one for sure.

And He has delivered me from those who teach you to be a sinner instead of the saint, and those who accuse God of aimless gnosticism.
They teach that through Christ Jesus we are more than conquerors. Rom 8:37
Heirs of God and co-heirs with Christ, if indeed we share in his sufferings in order that we may also share in his glory. Rom 8:17
God is veiled for you for sure. For that curtain that hides His ways from you that you see as evil gnosticism
Their gnostic idolatry does not permit them to return to their God. They do not acknowledge the Lord Jesus. Hosea 5:4

3 And even if our gospel is veiled, it is veiled to those who are perishing. 4 The god of this age has blinded the minds of unbelievers, so that they cannot see the light of the gospel that displays the glory of Christ, who is the image of God. 2 Cor 4

Last edited:
They teach that through Christ Jesus we are more than conquerors. Rom 8:37
We who has from the Father His Christ, anointing, are more then conquerors for we have overcome this world and walk in His heaven, the place God resides. See Jesus isbn Luke 17:20-21 where His kingdom is. But for you and those who follow Paul instead as a sinner ... the ways of Jesus in perfection in the Father is gnostic lies.
Heirs of God and co-heirs with Christ, if indeed we share in his sufferings in order that we may also share in his glory. Rom 8:17
I do indeed share the same of the Father as Jesus did. But for you that is gnostic lies.
Their gnostic idolatry does not permit them to return to their God.
That is exactly what I keep trying to convey to you that accuses Him in His ways as gnostic lies. You never will return to the father as Jesus did in Matt 3:16 with that gnostic mentality of Him in His ways.
They do not acknowledge the Lord Jesus. Hosea 5:4
You sure dont for sure, for his ways is gnostic lies.
3 And even if our gospel is veiled, it is veiled to those who are perishing. 4 The god of this age has blinded the minds of unbelievers, so that they cannot see the light of the gospel that displays the glory of Christ, who is the image of God. 2 Cor 4
God is not veiled to us all who has received Him, only He is veiled to you who see Him as a gnostic liar.

We who has from the Father His Christ, anointing, are more then conquerors
And we have seen and testify that the Father has sent his Son to be the Savior of the world. 1 John 4:14
You never will return to the father as Jesus did ...God is not veiled to us all who has received Him, only He is veiled to you who see Him as a gnostic liar.
Who is the gnostic liar? It is whoever denies that Jesus is the Christ. 1 John 2:22

Back