An Easy Way to Understand Who God Is

and what did the son say right after the request? listen, John 14:16 "And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever;"
John 14:17 "Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you."
NOW LISTEN,
John 14:18 "I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you." and he did, on Pentecost.

so the question is HOW WILL HE COME? answer, the very next verses, John 14:19 "Yet a little while, and the world seeth me no more; but ye see me: because I live, ye shall live also." (READ THAT AGAIN, SEE, SEE, SEE, ME, ME, ME). John 14:20 "At that day ye shall know that I am in my Father, and ye in me, and I in you." (THAT "DAY" IS PENTECOST). John 14:21 "He that hath my commandments, and keepeth them, he it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest myself to him."

a little while? yes, they saw him, upon his resurrection before returning to heaven. but now, glorified in the Spirit, (per John 17:5). in, in, in, THAT "DAY" which "DAY? the DAY of Pentecost he MANIFEST HIMSELF, HOW? in Spirit, John 14:22 "Judas saith unto him, not Iscariot, Lord, how is it that thou wilt manifest thyself unto us, and not unto the world?" answer in the Spiritual Gift that was poured out on Pentecost. supportive scripture.
Watch the "MANIFESTATION" of the Spirit which is UNSEEN. that's why the world sees him not .... Spirit.
1 Corinthians 12:7 "But the manifestation of the Spirit is given to every man to profit withal.". and the following verses list the Gifts.

the manifestation Judas ask about is in the Spiritual Gifts which was poured out on the "DAY", DAY, DAY of Pentecost. man, this is 2 easy not 2 understand/ what a revelation.

conclusion, the Lord Jesus is the Comforter now in Spirit. first in Natural Flesh, now Glorified in the Spirit in GLORIFIED FLESH/ this is just 2 easy.

:ninja:
Jesus is not glorified flesh but Spirit and indwells the believer. In fact God as the Father and Son made his abode in us!

Joh 14:23 Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him. However, Jesus is one person who is God.

God bless you. :)

Last edited:
Back