Analysis concludes Antifa provoked shooting of Ashli Babbitt at Capitol

wiseones2cents

So it is guilt by association. Thanks for confirming.
If you can't see the connection? You'd make a lousy judge. A guy that supports BLM, a recruiter for protesters for black lives matter. Organizes bus loads of pennylvanians to go to the Capital Hill of which his group infiltrates the front lines, while he films them and eggs them on? Did he even get arrested?lol

wiseones2cents

They can't 'splain how The LORD loaded up Abram with wealth

No taxes

Property
Payroll
Income
Excise
Sales
Fica
Unemployment
Intangibles
Did the wealth fall from the sky or did in magically appear?LOL OR? Was it a mortal "Lord" that gave him wealth? He did marry a woman of high rank(which is what Sarah means)( i noticed wikipedia removed that.lol). She was probably a princess, and Abraham was a general. These types of marriages were common in those days and it was the King that would give the dowry to the one wedding his daughter. Usually a kingdom(land).

As an Agnostic Christian. I dont believe the things you do sorry. The Old Testament is being mis-interpretted by those who benefit from it. Namely the Jews....

Last edited:

Temujin

Really? Japan, Germany, Austria, France, England, etc...ALL the countries involved in wortld war 1 and 2 Someone editted wikipedia after I pointed this out.

Right, thats why the Queen still has authority in Canada, she is on our money and our legal system still swear an oath to the queen. And we have a queens representative. The Governor General.

Yes he is. I speak the truth and you speak without knowing anything. Seems to be a trend with you.lol

Appointments are at the Sovereign's sole discretion, and are usually in recognition of a national contribution, for public service, or for personal service to the sovereign.[2] Membership of the Order is limited to the Sovereign, the Prince of Wales, and no more than 24 living members, or Companions. The order also includes supernumerary knights and ladies (e.g., members of the British royal family and foreign monarchs).

Who is the Prince of Wales? Prince Charles.
I love the way that ignorant rubes from some country thousands of miles away feel that they can school me on the arcane history of my own nation.

Firstly, the Queen has no authority in Canada or indeed in Britain. Her position is purely ceremonial and she everything she does is decided by Parliament.

England took part in the Second World War in the same way that Wyoming did. England is a rugby team, not a country. You are think of the United Kingdom, which is made up of four nations, one of them being England. The fact that you claim such great knowledge while get such basics wrong is a strong indication of how worthless the rest of your information is.

wiseones2cents

I love the way that ignorant rubes from some country thousands of miles away feel that they can school me on the arcane history of my own nation.
A rube? Ahhh the English arrogance and sense of superiority.

Firstly, the Queen has no authority in Canada or indeed in Britain. Her position is purely ceremonial and she everything she does is decided by Parliament.
Please tell me why all our military and officers have to swear an oath to the queen? Just for looks? LOL

Oath of Allegiance Canada

Canadian Armed Forces members
(full name), do swear (or for a solemn affirmation, "solemnly affirm") that I will be faithful and bear true allegiance to Her Majesty, Queen Elizabeth the Second, Queen of Canada, Her heirs and successors according to law.

England took part in the Second World War in the same way that Wyoming did. England is a rugby team, not a country. You are think of the United Kingdom, which is made up of four nations, one of them being England. The fact that you claim such great knowledge while get such basics wrong is a strong indication of how worthless the rest of your information is.
Fair enough. Great Britain, Point is that ALL the members of the order of the garter( a military order) participated in both sides of the wars. Hmmmmmm.

The Pixie

Fair enough. Great Britain, Point is that ALL the members of the order of the garter( a military order) participated in both sides of the wars. Hmmmmmm.
Really? You really think that each and every member of the order fought both for AND against Britain?

This is the great thing about paranoid delusions; they are just so far out there.

Temujin

A rube? Ahhh the English arrogance and sense of superiority.
Actually I was thinking of the arrogance and superiority of a Canadian telling a Brit about British history (and getting it wrong).

Please tell me why all our military and officers have to swear an oath to the queen? Just for looks? LOL
Essentially, yes. We don't have a written Constitution. Swearing loyalty to the monarch is safe precisely because she has no power. She represents the country as a whole, rather than any particular faction.
That is an interesting quirk of history, but hardly surprising. Indeed it is another indication of the powerlessness of the monarchy. Queen Victoria's children wet on both sides of WW1, just because she had nine kids and married them off to the crowned heads of Europe.

The Order of the Garter has not been a military order for six hundred years. Its mostly retired Prime Ministers and the like. The average age is over 70.

wiseones2cents

Really? You really think that each and every member of the order fought both for AND against Britain?

This is the great thing about paranoid delusions; they are just so far out there.
You do know that the royals of Germany, Austria and Japan were part of the order right?

Temujin

I just love the fact that Edward 1st made a chivalric order 800 years ago, and this wise guy thinks it is the controlling force behind the NWO. It would be so much more healthy for all concerned if he took some interest in the first peoples of his own country. I'm sure that their customs and history are at least as interesting and much more deserving than the order of the bloody garter.

The Pixie

You do know that the royals of Germany, Austria and Japan were part of the order right?
You said they ALL fought on both sides. Pretty sure the royals of Germany, Austria and Japan only fought against Britain.

Also, they got chucked out of the order for doing so.

wiseones2cents

Actually I was thinking of the arrogance and superiority of a Canadian telling a Brit about British history (and getting it wrong).
Yet this "rube" proved you wrong once again.lol

Essentially, yes. We don't have a written Constitution. Swearing loyalty to the monarch is safe precisely because she has no power. She represents the country as a whole, rather than any particular faction.

Yes we have a charter of rights that is being violated by these lockdowns as we speak. So then why do it, and if you refuse to, you wont be allowed to serve. And last time I checked, her face is still on our money.

That is an interesting quirk of history, but hardly surprising. Indeed it is another indication of the powerlessness of the monarchy. Queen Victoria's children wet on both sides of WW1, just because she had nine kids and married them off to the crowned heads of Europe.

The Order of the Garter has not been a military order for six hundred years. Its mostly retired Prime Ministers and the like. The average age is over 70.
Even the monarchs of Japan and Turkey?

Its possible that the British throne does not weld the power it once possessed, Since the monarchy was heavily in debt to British Elites. And many of the European monarchs have fallen....Though I am not certain.......