And just like that... Biden has won a landslide victory over the current so-called president

Whateverman

Here's the final electoral vote tally​

CNN has projected winners in the two outstanding states — Georgia and North Carolina.
President-elect Joe Biden will win Georgia with 16 electoral college votes, and President Trump will win North Carolina with 15 electoral college votes.
Now that all the states have been projected, here's the final tally:

Biden now has 306 electoral votes — well over the 270 threshold needed to win the presidency.

Trump has a total of 232 electoral votes.

Yakuda

Here's the final electoral vote tally​

CNN has projected winners in the two outstanding states — Georgia and North Carolina.
President-elect Joe Biden will win Georgia with 16 electoral college votes, and President Trump will win North Carolina with 15 electoral college votes.
Now that all the states have been projected, here's the final tally:

Biden now has 306 electoral votes — well over the 270 threshold needed to win the presidency.

Trump has a total of 232 electoral votes.
You get that CNN doesn't decide elections right? Please tell me you know that.

Temujin

You get that CNN doesn't decide elections right? Please tell me you know that.
Sure. Their job is reporting things that happen, to make predictions and inform their viewers what is happening in the world. Anyone who thinks that a TV show broadcasting a prediction is trying to usurp the electoral process is paranoid.

Yakuda

Watcha ya wanna bet that is exactly the certified tally?
Nothing. If it is then and only then wll biden be president. I'm not sure why democrats are so anxious to make this happen. If he wins he wins. CNN doesn't decide elections.

Yakuda

Sure. Their job is reporting things that happen, to make predictions and inform their viewers what is happening in the world. Anyone who thinks that a TV show broadcasting a prediction is trying to usurp the electoral process is paranoid.
Who said anything about usurping the electoral process? Do all conversations here go like this?

Torin

How do you talk with people who dont listen or reply to what they think you said? If that's how it works here this place is screwy
I think you have two options.

1. Respond selectively to the people that actually listen, which do exist here.

and/or

2. Have fun bickering with people who will never change their minds, sort of playing table tennis against a wall.

I don't post here as much as I used to these days. When I do, it's with goal #1 in mind.

Suit yourself, though. Shrug.

DieBrille

Nothing. If it is then and only then wll biden be president. I'm not sure why democrats are so anxious to make this happen. If he wins he wins. CNN doesn't decide elections.
There is no doubt he will be confirmed as the next president. DUH. CNN doesn't confirm it, no. But everything speaks in favor of it.
It is only trumpies thst are suddenly blabbing about this. And Trumpies are personality cult followers.
I don't remember this nit picking when Trump was named President elect.

Yakuda

and/or

2. Have fun bickering with people who will never change their minds, sort of playing table tennis against a wall.

I don't post here as much as I used to these days. When I do, it's with goal #1 in mind.

and/or

I think this is sage advice.

Here's what one of these people wrote to me:

"You're (not your) another unlettered (even semi-literate) poster with fantasies of being a thinker."

and when I responded the person actually called me judgemental. I guess you can't make this stuff up.

Yakuda

There is no doubt he will be confirmed as the next president. DUH. CNN doesn't confirm it, no. But everything speaks in favor of it.
It is only trumpies thst are suddenly blabbing about this. And Trumpies are personality cult followers.

Yakuda

CNN doesnt determine who is president. That's just a fact.