And just like that... Biden has won a landslide victory over the current so-called president

Authentic Nouveau

Here's the final electoral vote tally​

CNN has projected winners in the two outstanding states —
The Cesspool of fake News. lol

You seem uneducated.The electoral college doesn't meet until

December 14, 2020: Electors Vote in Their States
Monday after the second Wednesday in December

January 6, or another date set by law, the Senate and House of Representatives assemble at 1:00 p.m. in a joint session at the Capitol,and Electoral college presents their votes.

Whateverman

Three days and a bunch of failed legal challenges to the election results later, nothing has appeared to credibly call them into question. Lots of right-wing hair-fires, to be sure, but nothing that'd sway a judge. Indeed, judges seem to be becoming increasingly frustrated with the baseless nature of the ****** administration's lawsuits.

You've still got time, though, Trumpsters! If you've got credible evidence, pony it up! Let's see all the voter fraud which calls into question Biden's status as President-elect...

Theo1689

Sure. Their job is reporting things that happen, to make predictions and inform their viewers what is happening in the world. Anyone who thinks that a TV show broadcasting a prediction is trying to usurp the electoral process is paranoid.

Can you name me ONE positive thing ANY CNN anchor has said about Trump in the past 4 years?
They've been bad-mouthing him and lying about him for 48 months. DAILY.
The head of CNN has been recorded as saying that the entire agenda of his network is to destroy Trump.

They have REPEATEDLY said that Trump has called racists and White supremacists "very fine people", despite the fact that there are tons of copies of this video on YouTube:

1:55 - "Very fine people on both sides... And I'm NOT talking about the Neo-Nazis or the White Nationalists, they should be condemned totally."

CNN has been corrected on this LIE many, many times, so I guess according to some here, CNN "journalists" are nothing but LIARS.

Temujin

Can you name me ONE positive thing ANY CNN anchor has said about Trump in the past 4 years?
They've been bad-mouthing him and lying about him for 48 months. DAILY.
The head of CNN has been recorded as saying that the entire agenda of his network is to destroy Trump.

They have REPEATEDLY said that Trump has called racists and White supremacists "very fine people", despite the fact that there are tons of copies of this video on YouTube:

1:55 - "Very fine people on both sides... And I'm NOT talking about the Neo-Nazis or the White Nationalists, they should be condemned totally."

CNN has been corrected on this LIE many, many times, so I guess according to some here, CNN "journalists" are nothing but LIARS.
CNN is not the only news provider in the US. I am well aware that TV networks in your country are very partisan. It is actually quite interesting to see. When Fox News, who have been Trump apologists for the last 4 years are saying the same thing as CNN, and every other major network at home and abroad, then there is likely to be a smidgen of truth in what they say.

Theo1689

CNN is not the only news provider in the US.

MS-NBC has been peddling the same lie for four years.

I am well aware that TV networks in your country are very partisan.

I doubt that, since I'm not American.
It's amazing how frequently people make unsubstantiated assumptions about people and things, and think that they speak truth. You might want to do better with your "fact-checking".

It is actually quite interesting to see. When Fox News, who have been Trump apologists for the last 4 years are saying the same thing as CNN, and every other major network at home and abroad, then there is likely to be a smidgen of truth in what they say.

Where has Fox ever claimed Trump was "racist"?
Where has Fox ever claimed that Trump said that White Supremacists are "very fine people"?
They've said the OPPOSITE.
So once again, you demonstrate that you have no clue what you're talking about.

Theo1689

Why are leftists so excited about getting a white rich male catholic president? :unsure:

A "Catholic" who supports murder of babies, and is refused the Eucharist.
And don't forget mentally unstable.

Please tell me that you're aware that if Biden's election is confirmed, you realize that Kamala will take his place, as the first Black/Indian/Female President, even though she failed to get that position on her own merits.

Temujin

MS-NBC has been peddling the same lie for four years.

I doubt that, since I'm not American.
It's amazing how frequently people make unsubstantiated assumptions about people and things, and think that they speak truth. You might want to do better with your "fact-checking".

Where has Fox ever claimed Trump was "racist"?
Where has Fox ever claimed that Trump said that White Supremacists are "very fine people"?
They've said the OPPOSITE.
So once again, you demonstrate that you have no clue what you're talking about.
If I made an assumption that you are an American, for which I apologise, then you have made an assumption that I have given credence to CNN saying that Trump is a racist. If one wants to know Trump's views on a subject, his twitter feed is available, and not influenced by CNN. Hie speeches are broadcast. Editorials and analysis are interesting but always the primary source is better.

If I consider Trump a racist, then that's a judgement that I will have made based on all the information available to me, suitably weighted by my assessment of the reliability of that information. I have a lifetime of professional practice making objective decisions. I have been trained in decision-making and have trained others. I don't need a stuffed shirt on the Internet to tell me I haven't a clue, just because I don't slavishly follow their ultra-partisan drivel.

Theo1689

If I made an assumption that you are an American, for which I apologise, then you have made an assumption that I have given credence to CNN saying that Trump is a racist. If one wants to know Trump's views on a subject, his twitter feed is available, and not influenced by CNN. Hie speeches are broadcast. Editorials and analysis are interesting but always the primary source is better.

If I consider Trump a racist, then that's a judgement that I will have made based on all the information available to me, suitably weighted by my assessment of the reliability of that information. I have a lifetime of professional practice making objective decisions. I have been trained in decision-making and have trained others. I don't need a stuffed shirt on the Internet to tell me I haven't a clue, just because I don't slavishly follow their ultra-partisan drivel.

So I take it that you've actually seen the "fine people on both sides", where Trump actually referred to the Neo-Nazis and White Nationalists as "should be condemned TOTALLY"?

So I take it that you've actually seen the dozens of videos where Trump has "disavowed" both David Duke and the KKK over and over again, right?

Temujin

So I take it that you've actually seen the "fine people on both sides", where Trump actually referred to the Neo-Nazis and White Nationalists as "should be condemned TOTALLY"?

So I take it that you've actually seen the dozens of videos where Trump has "disavowed" both David Duke and the KKK over and over again, right?
Why should I need to see things over and over again? I have a reasonable attention span and I am capable of grasping a point when it is made.

Septextura

A "Catholic" who supports murder of babies, and is refused the Eucharist.
And don't forget mentally unstable.

Please tell me that you're aware that if Biden's election is confirmed, you realize that Kamala will take his place, as the first Black/Indian/Female President, even though she failed to get that position on her own merits.

You drank the campaign Kool-Aid.

Authentic Nouveau

The Cesspool of fake News. lol

You seem uneducated.The electoral college doesn't meet until

December 14, 2020: Electors Vote in Their States
Monday after the second Wednesday in December

January 6, or another date set by law, the Senate and House of Representatives assemble at 1:00 p.m. in a joint session at the Capitol,and Electoral college presents their votes.
Joe needs somebody to explain this.