And just like that... Biden isn’t president anymore

4Him

Administrator
Staff member
The polls in Arizona closed at 9PM EST. Fox called Arizona at ~11:20 PM EST. More than two hours after the polls closed.
If you are in line to vote, they have to let you vote. There were people that vote in my state that stood in line for hours to vote.

Electric Skeptic

I believe they are trying to influence and election. They called AZ before voters had finished voting. They should be held accountable for election interference.
Their was no election interference whatsoever.

Please cite evidence for your claim that they called AZ before voters finished voting.
There shouldn't be all this pomp and circumstance on election night. Let the voters vote. Nothing can be called until all votes are counted....all LEGAL votes, THEN and only then should a winner be declared.
Networks and news outlets have done this for decades. Why is it only a problem now, when it was called against Trump?

Also, of course, some group calling it is completely irrelevant to who actually wins. Their 'calls' have no legal weight - why on earth should they be prevented from what is in essence making a prediction based on what information they have?

4Him

Administrator
Staff member
We don't now. we have a proven pathological liar saying there is. That's all.

They have all the evidence they need, but the lying MSM doesn't want to cover it....
He has not given a scrap of evidence that has past muster in any court of law, that may be good enough

Except they have. But the TDS sufferers turn a blind eye.
Get off it. It's all over bar the shouting. The whole world is acting as though he is the PE. The lights are going out on that piece of filth you elected.
It's way past time.
Don't bet on it.

4Him

Administrator
Staff member
Their was no election interference whatsoever.

Of course there was.
Networks and news outlets have done this for decades.

And they shouldn't, regardless of who wins.
Why is it only a problem now, when it was called against Trump?

It's a problem when they are wrong and there were still 800 thousand votes that had yet to be counted.
Also, of course, some group calling it is completely irrelevant to who actually wins. Their 'calls' have no legal weight - why on earth should they be prevented from what is in essence making a prediction based on what information they have?
You'll soon find out.....

4Him

Administrator
Staff member
Lol! I see no reason not to believe it. Concentrate your sales pitch on selling "election fraud" to the desperate.

The same people that screamed election fraud for the last 4 years are suddenly convinced there is none. This is not only rich, but laughable.

I literally don't care who won, as long as it was legitimate....there is too much evidence to prove it wasn't. I care about the future of our Republic, some don't care as long as their candidate won, and they turn a blind eye to any fraud that happened.

Electric Skeptic

Of course there was.
No, there wasn't.
And they shouldn't, regardless of who wins.
Why not?
It's a problem when they are wrong and there were still 800 thousand votes that had yet to be counted.
Once again, please cite your evidence for that claim.
You'll soon find out.....
Could you answer the question? Why should they be prevented from what is in essence making a prediction based on what information they have?

And, again, why has this only become a problem when the predictions (and election) went against Trump?

Michael R2

If you are in line to vote, they have to let you vote. There were people that vote in my state that stood in line for hours to vote.
That is as it should be. The question is, how many remained in line more than two hours after the polls closed? How many of them were aware that Fox had called the state? How many of those would change their vote? Are we talking about a hundred? A thousand? Enough to alter the outcome? If you have any numbers, I would be interested in seeing them.
For myself, I can only say that knowing my vote wouldn't effect the outcome has never changed the way I have voted since I was eligible to vote back in 1978.

Electric Skeptic

The same people that screamed election fraud for the last 4 years are suddenly convinced there is none. This is not only rich, but laughable.
Please cite "the same peopl" screaming election fraud for the last 4 years.
I literally don't care who won, as long as it was legitimate....there is too much evidence to prove it wasn't. I care about the future of our Republic, some don't care as long as their candidate won, and they turn a blind eye to any fraud that happened.
There is no evidence to prove the election was not legitimate.

DieBrille

They have all the evidence they need, but the lying MSM doesn't want to cover it....
Then let them get off their duffs and PRESENT IT IN COURT.
Every time they have tried to do so it has been a failure
Except they have. But the TDS sufferers turn a blind eye.
Utterly pathetic. Are you saying the judges are tds sufferers.
Don't bet on it.
I'll give you 1000-1. You will; skunk from that bet, Prove me a liar.
Watch him skunk folks...

Temujin

The only one screaming election fraud for the last six months is Trump. Now let him prove it. Good luck with that.

Thistle

Lol! I see no reason not to believe it. Concentrate your sales pitch on selling "election fraud" to the desperate.
There you go. Keep focusing on election fraud. That will be good. The foundations are shifting under left-a-world.

4Him

Administrator
Staff member
No, there wasn't.

Yes, there was.
Why not?

Once again, please cite your evidence for that claim.

The fact that they are still counting is evidence. Why do you think no one other than Fox had called AZ? Because all the votes had yet to be counted.
Could you answer the question? Why should they be prevented from what is in essence making a prediction based on what information they have?

Already answered.
And, again, why has this only become a problem when the predictions (and election) went against Trump?
It's been a problem.