Angel of The Lord = Jesus [YHWH Manifested].

jamesh

Wrong! The definition of "being" according to the American Heritage Dictionary is: "The state or quality of having existence. Something, such as an object, an idea, or a symbol, that exists, is thought to exist, or is represented as existing." So, there is only one "being" of God who exist, period.

Person: All the qualities constituting one that exists; the essence. One's basic or essential nature or personality. Obviously you do not know the difference so let me explain further. Being is defined as existing, such as an object. A rock exist period, it's just there. Of course it is not a person because a rock does not have personality, yet, it exists, period. In like manner there is only ONE BEING of God who simply exists.

Here is what you stated, "The LORD (YHWH) is ONE eternal “self-conscious or rational being” who also incarnated as the man Christ Jesus." If you would have just said, "The LORD (YHWH) is ONE eternal being that exists and stopped there you just defined "being."

But no, you added or included the basic definition of "Person." That is, "all the qualities constituting one that exists." You then went on to explain the Shema from Deuteronomy 6:4 and again added your own "errant" understanding. The Shema says "NOTING" about self conscious or rational being. It specifically says, "The Lord is our God, the Lord is one?"

In other words, there is only one God, period. And by you adding this "self conscious or rational" stuff in the verse when it's no there is adding to the word of God. But you know what's worse? You trying to get out of explaining why there are two persons clearly identified in 2 Samuel 24:16 and at Zechariah 1:12 making it sound like there are not really two persons in the verses.

Your being dishonest to yourself. What you really doing is "co-mingling" the words "being" and "person" as if they mean the same thing.

IN GOD THE SON,
james

jamesh

In Zechariah 1 the angel is introduced as a man and as the angel who talked with me.
NOT THE Angel of The Lord as in Exodus 3 and other places.
Sorry johnny! The following is from the "Keil & Delitzch Old Testament Commentary.

Zechariah 1:12 (NAS)
12 Then the angel of the Lord said, "O Lord of hosts, how long will You have no compassion for Jerusalem and the cities of Judah, with which You have been indignant these seventy years?"
Click link to access powerful study resources in a new window.
Powered by StudyTagger™ from StudyLight.org
" tooltipenable="true" style="box-sizing: border-box; text-decoration: none; color: rgb(200, 83, 53); font-weight: bold; cursor: pointer; font-family: Lato, sans-serif; font-size: 15px; font-style: normal; font-variant-ligatures: normal; font-variant-caps: normal; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: left; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);">Zechariah 1:12. Then the angel of Jehovah answered and said, Jehovah of hosts, how long wilt Thou not have compassion upon Jerusalem and the cities of Judah, with whom Thou hast been angry these seventy years? Zechariah 1:13 (NAS)
13 The Lord answered the angel who was speaking with me with gracious words, comforting words.
" tooltipenable="true" style="box-sizing: border-box; text-decoration: none; color: rgb(200, 83, 53); font-weight: bold; cursor: pointer; font-family: Lato, sans-serif; font-size: 15px; font-style: normal; font-variant-ligatures: normal; font-variant-caps: normal; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: left; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);">Zechariah 1:13. And Jehovah answered the angel that talked with me good words, comforting words. Zechariah 1:14 (NAS)
14 So the angel who was speaking with me said to me, "Proclaim, saying, ‘Thus says the Lord of hosts, "I am exceedingly jealous for Jerusalem and Zion.
" tooltipenable="true" style="box-sizing: border-box; text-decoration: none; color: rgb(200, 83, 53); font-weight: bold; cursor: pointer; font-family: Lato, sans-serif; font-size: 15px; font-style: normal; font-variant-ligatures: normal; font-variant-caps: normal; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: left; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);">Zechariah 1:14. And the angel that talked with me said to me, Preach, and say, Thus saith Jehovah of hosts, I have been jealous for Jerusalem and Zion with great jealousy, Zechariah 1:15 (NAS)
15 But I am very angry with the nations who are at ease; for while I was only a little angry, they furthered the disaster."
" tooltipenable="true" style="box-sizing: border-box; text-decoration: none; color: rgb(200, 83, 53); font-weight: bold; cursor: pointer; font-family: Lato, sans-serif; font-size: 15px; font-style: normal; font-variant-ligatures: normal; font-variant-caps: normal; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: left; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);">Zechariah 1:15 and with great wrath I am angry against the nations at rest: for I had been angry for a little, but they helped for harm. Zechariah 1:16 (NAS)
16 Therefore thus says the Lord , "I will return to Jerusalem with compassion; My house will be built in it," declares the Lord of hosts, "and a measuring line will be stretched over Jerusalem."'
" tooltipenable="true" style="box-sizing: border-box; text-decoration: none; color: rgb(200, 83, 53); font-weight: bold; cursor: pointer; font-family: Lato, sans-serif; font-size: 15px; font-style: normal; font-variant-ligatures: normal; font-variant-caps: normal; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: left; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);">Zechariah 1:16. Therefore thus saith Jehovah, I turn again to Jerusalem with compassion: my house shall be built in it, is the saying of Jehovah of hosts, and the measuring line shall be drawn over Jerusalem. Zechariah 1:17 (NAS)
17 Again, proclaim, saying, ‘Thus says the Lord of hosts, "My cities will again overflow with prosperity, and the Lord will again comfort Zion and again choose Jerusalem."'"