Animal sacrifices during the Millenium

Arkycharlie

By Zechariah 14:3 Jesus Returns to Jerusalem.

You ask me to prove my points with scripture, but you make wild assertions?
Jesus is never said in the Bible to 'rapture the Church'. That idea is a Satanic lie.
You are a poster child for wild assertions around here. You continue to promote your pure speculation that is refuted by Biblical passages far too numerous to mention. I tend to ignore most all of your posts around here as I've read enough in the past to realize they are a total waste of time. But sadly, you are certainly not the only author of confusion in these forums.

Keraz

You are a poster child for wild assertions around here. You continue to promote your pure speculation that is refuted by Biblical passages far too numerous to mention. I tend to ignore most all of your posts around here as I've read enough in the past to realize they are a total waste of time. But sadly, you are certainly not the only author of confusion in these forums.
What I post is always supported by scripture.
That you don't like those scriptures, is because they refute your beliefs.

The author of confusion is Satan. He has no place here or in any Christian beliefs. But the problem arises when people believe fables, as they will; per 2 Timothy 4:3-4 And then God will close their minds and lock them into their false beliefs.
Just as we see today with the proliferation of theories and false ideas of what God has planned for our future.

I await you refutation, with scriptural support; of how people will become locked into their fanciful and unscriptural beliefs. You being a prime example!

Truth7t7

The laws God gave to Israel through Moses included a requirement that they sacrifice animals as an atonement for their sins. These sacrifices didn’t actually take away sins but only served as a picture of what Christ would do when he died for sin. Hebrews 10:11-14 says,

Now that Christ has come these sacrifices are no longer needed.

The last part of Ezekiel, from chapter 40 through the end, describes what life will be like in the Millenium. The land will be divided among the twelve tribes. A new temple will be built. And animals will once again be sacrificed in accordance with the Mosaic law. But if Christ has paid for sins what will be the purpose of these sacrifices?

Before his crucifixion Jesus established a new practice which was to take the place of the sacrifices.

But there was to be a limit on how long this practice would be in effect. The next verse says,

After his return animal sacrifices will apparently be resumed to serve as a reminder of what he did. The purpose of the Old Testament sacrifices was to show what Christ was going to do; the purpose of the Millennial sacrifices will be to remind them of what he has done. The present age, in which the sacrifices aren’t offered at all, separates the two.

There is another possible reason for the resumption of animal sacrifices. The Bible’s descriptions of life in the millennium show that death will be extremely rare. It may be possible for those born during this time to go through their whole lives without any personal contact with death. But the salvation message will be the same, that Christ died for our sins. In this age we don’t have any problem understanding this because we see death all around us and know what happens when someone dies. But those who lack our personal knowledge of death will probably find it harder to understand the message. Perhaps one of the purposes of animal sacrifices will be to show them what death is like so they can understand better what Christ did.

Many Claim Ezekiel Chapters 40-46, Represents A Future Temple In A Millennium On Earth, Is This True​

As clearly shown, Ezekiel Chapter 43 showed the temple "Pattern" to the House of Israel in the Babylonian Captivity let "Them" measure, Ezekiel was instructed to write the ordinances and law in "Their" sight, that "They" keep them, not some future generation as many "Falsely" claim

The temple seen in Ezekiel Chapters 40-46 is nothing more than the 2nd Zerubbabel Temple built 536BC after the Babylonian Captivity, where animal sacrifice for "Sin" was was instructed by "God", prior to the shed blood of Jesus Christ on Calvary, don't be deceived

Ezekiel 43:10-11 & 19-21KJV
10 Thou son of man, shew the house to the house of Israel, that they may be ashamed of their iniquities: and let them measure the pattern.
11 And if they be ashamed of all that they have done, shew them the form of the house, and the fashion thereof, and the goings out thereof, and the comings in thereof, and all the forms thereof, and all the ordinances thereof, and all the forms thereof, and all the laws thereof: and write it in their sight, that they may keep the whole form thereof, and all the ordinances thereof, and do them.

19 And thou shalt give to the priests the Levites that be of the seed of Zadok, which approach unto me, to minister unto me, saith the Lord God, a young bullock for a sin offering.
20 And thou shalt take of the blood thereof, and put it on the four horns of it, and on the four corners of the settle, and upon the border round about: thus shalt thou cleanse and purge it.
21 Thou shalt take the bullock also of the sin offering, and he shall burn it in the appointed place of the house, without the sanctuary.

Keraz

The temple seen in Ezekiel Chapters 40-46 is nothing more than the 2nd Zerubbabel Temple built 536BC after the Babylonian Captivity, where animal sacrifice for "Sin" was was instructed by "God", prior to the shed blood of Jesus Christ on Calvary, don't be deceived
This is gross error and is proved to be so by how none of Ezekiel 40 to 48 relates to what happened after the Babylonian conquest and when the Jews returned.
It is clear that there will be a new Temple in Jerusalem during the end times. Satan will desecrate it; Daniel 9:27, 2 Thess 2:4

Truth7t7

This is gross error and is proved to be so by how none of Ezekiel 40 to 48 relates to what happened after the Babylonian conquest and when the Jews returned.
It is clear that there will be a new Temple in Jerusalem during the end times. Satan will desecrate it; Daniel 9:27, 2 Thess 2:4
Your claims of a Millennial Kingdom on this earth is found no place in scripture

Ezekiel chapters 40-46 represents the 2nd Zerubbabel temple 536BC as you have been shown in post #23 above, Ezekiel wrote to the house of Israel in the Babylonian Captivity, to claim otherwise is Aesops Fables

As clearly shown, Ezekiel Chapter 43 showed the temple "Pattern" to the House of Israel in the Babylonian Captivity let "Them" measure, Ezekiel was instructed to write the ordinances and law in "Their" sight, that "They" keep them, not some future generation as many "Falsely" claim

zekiel 43:10-11 & 19-21KJV
10 Thou son of man, shew the house to the house of Israel, that they may be ashamed of their iniquities: and let them measure the pattern.
11 And if they be ashamed of all that they have done, shew them the form of the house, and the fashion thereof, and the goings out thereof, and the comings in thereof, and all the forms thereof, and all the ordinances thereof, and all the forms thereof, and all the laws thereof: and write it in their sight, that they may keep the whole form thereof, and all the ordinances thereof, and do them.

Ezekiel chapters 47-48 represents the (Eternal Kingdom) as shown below

Ezekiel Below Is (The Eternal Kingdom) Same River And Tree Of life, Same Fruit On The Tree, Same Leaves Of The Tree For Healing/Medicine

(The Eternal Kingdom)

Ezekiel 47:12KJV
12 And by the river upon the bank thereof, on this side and on that side, shall grow all trees for meat, whose leaf shall not fade, neither shall the fruit thereof be consumed: it shall bring forth new fruit according to his months, because their waters they issued out of the sanctuary: and the fruit thereof shall be for meat, and the leaf thereof for medicine.

(The Eternal Kingdom)

Revelation 22:1-2KJV
1 And he shewed me a pure river of water of life, clear as crystal, proceeding out of the throne of God and of the Lamb.
2 In the midst of the street of it, and on either side of the river, was there the tree of life, which bare twelve manner of fruits, and yielded her fruit every month: and the leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations.

Last edited:

Truth7t7

Your claim is gross error and a rejection of plainly stated scripture;
Revelation 20:6b...they shall be Priests of God and of Christ and shall reign with Him for the thousand years.
No literal 1,000 years on this earth is seen in Revelation 20:1-6, it represents the Lords spiritual realm of no time, one day is a thousand years, "Be Not Ignorant"

2 Peter 3:8KJV
8 But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.

Keraz

No literal 1,000 years on this earth is seen in Revelation 20:1-6, it represents the Lords spiritual realm of no time, one day is a thousand years, "Be Not Ignorant"

2 Peter 3:8KJV
8 But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.
You just disproved yourself.
To God in heaven, the passing of one day is the same as the passing of a thousand years on earth. Do not say that plainly stated scripture doesn't man what it says.
I strongly disagree
Because the scriptures I point out conflict with your beliefs.

Truth7t7

You just disproved yourself.
To God in heaven, the passing of one day is the same as the passing of a thousand years on earth. Do not say that plainly stated scripture doesn't man what it says.

Because the scriptures I point out conflict with your beliefs.
Just as the Lord owns the cattle upon "Only" 1,000 literal hills, and not 1,001 hills

Big Smiles!

Psalm 50:10KJV
10 For every beast of the forest is mine, and the cattle upon a thousand hills.

Last edited:

Truth7t7

Revelation 20:6 It proves the mention of a thousand years in Revelation 20:4 is true and correct.
And in Revelation 20:2
And in Revelation 20:3
And in Revelation 20:5
Plus in Revelation 20:7

I repeat; the theory of AMill is wrong and unscriptural.
I repeat, a 1,000 year Millennial Kingdom on this earth is found no place in scripture

When Jesus Christ Returns It Will Be (The End) Not The Start Of A Millennial Kingdom On Earth

As scripture clearly teaches below in 1 Corinthinas 15:23-24 , when Jesus Christ returns then comes (The End)

Many disregard (Then Cometh The End) as they desire to see a mortal Millennial Kingdom on earth, after the coming of Jesus Christ

afterward they that are Christ's at his coming. Then cometh the end, not a Millennial Kingdom on this earth as many falsely claim

(Then Cometh The End)

(Death Is Swallowed Up In Victory)

1 Corinthians 15:21-26 & 51-54KJV
21 For since by man came death, by man came also the resurrection of the dead.
22 For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive.
23 But every man in his own order: Christ the firstfruits; afterward they that are Christ's at his coming.
24 Then cometh the end, when he shall have delivered up the kingdom to God, even the Father; when he shall have put down all rule and all authority and power.
25 For he must reign, till he hath put all enemies under his feet.
26 The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death.

51 Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed,
52 In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.
53 For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality.

54 So when this corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and this mortal shall have put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory.