Another irrefutable proof that God created all things using mathematical induction. And a proof that The Bible is the word of God.

So that's a 'No' to my last question, then. It's telling how your thread starting off as a supposedly rational argument employing a principle of logic has rapidly degenerated into nothing but evasion and Bible quotes.
Please tell me your question because I do not know what you are referring too. I try to answer as many as I can but I may have been remiss.

Look you don't have to go to everlasting fire and torment in the lake of fire.
After a trillion trillion trillion trillion trillion trillion trillion trillion trillion trillion trillion trillion trillion trillion trillion trillion of constant torment, you will be no more closer to the end than when you started. And there are probably people who you know and love that will have the same fate.
Why would I believe the words of someone who clearly has no clue what he is talking about?

You are wrong about mathematical induction. I showed how you are wrong; I gave a link that explains what it really is.

Rather than learn something, all you can do is threaten me. If God was really on your side, he would help you to give good arguments. Clearly he is not.

Please tell me your question because I do not know what you are referring too. I try to answer as many as I can but I may have been remiss.
Consider it rhetorical. But here's a better one to get you back on track. If you still think your OP argument follows mathematical induction, can you please show this by expressing it in the following MI schema?

P1. F(n.)
P2. F(x) -> F(x+1)
C. (x)[(x>n) -> F(x)]

I just proved that there is such a lake of fire. It is the Bible, which I proved to be the word of God.

That thou mayest give him rest from the days of adversity, until the pit be digged for the wicked. - Psalm 94:13
So you love and worship a God who tosses billions of people into a lake of fire for the "sin" of not loving him.

Do you think torture is morally good?

Do you think it is morally good when God does it?

One of the great mysteries of Christianity is how a Christian can love such evil.

I just proved that there is such a lake of fire. It is the Bible, which I proved to be the word of God.

That thou mayest give him rest from the days of adversity, until the pit be digged for the wicked. - Psalm 94:13
Your idea of what constitutes proof is hilarious. Stating something that you believe is not proof.

So you love and worship a God who tosses billions of people into a lake of fire for the "sin" of not loving him.

Do you think torture is morally good?

Do you think it is morally good when God does it?

One of the great mysteries of Christianity is how a Christian can love such evil.
First the reality of hell is true because the Bible is true.
You sinned and was not because you did not love God, but you sinned in many ways. If you will live to 70, you would probably have 1 or 2 million sins. Thoughts, what you say and what you do that are against God's holy and just law are sins.
God is holy and just. He must punish sin. But He sent Jesus Christ, God in the flesh to die for your sins. So you only need to repent and belief the gospel of Christ.

If you were God, you could do "justice" any way that you want. But you are not.

Besides, I am not sure spending eternity worshipping our Saviour and being with all those saints would be acceptable to some who hate Christ and His saved.

First the reality of hell is true because the Bible is true.
Again, just spouting your ignorant opinion.

You sinned and was not because you did not love God, but you sinned in many ways. If you will live to 70, you would probably have 1 or 2 million sins. Thoughts, what you say and what you do that are against God's holy and just law are sins.
Read the Bible. It clearly states that God decides who goes to hell on the basis of who rejected him, and not because of any other sin.

God is holy and just. He must punish sin.
Christian doctrine says otherwise. It says God will forgive many people of their sins without punishing them.

But He sent Jesus Christ, God in the flesh to die for your sins. So you only need to repent and belief the gospel of Christ.
The end result being that God sends to hell those who reject him, regardless of how much they sinned. as I said before:

If you were God, you could do "justice" any way that you want.
And it would not involving torture people for eternity just because the reject me.

Besides, I am not sure spending eternity worshipping our Saviour and being with all those saints would be acceptable to some who hate Christ and His saved.
Spending an eternity worshipping a God while he is torturing billions all that time? Certainly not for me.

Again, just spouting your ignorant opinion.

Read the Bible. It clearly states that God decides who goes to hell on the basis of who rejected him, and not because of any other sin.

Christian doctrine says otherwise. It says God will forgive many people of their sins without punishing them.

The end result being that God sends to hell those who reject him, regardless of how much they sinned. as I said before:

And it would not involving torture people for eternity just because the reject me.

Spending an eternity worshipping a God while he is torturing billions all that time? Certainly not for me.
I believe you said if you do not love Him. To be saved you need to believe the gospel of Christ. I am a stickler for the exact gospel (see Gal 1:10)
As I posted not sure if heaven wold be hell for people who refuse to admit they are wrong, hate Christ and hate His people.

I believe you said if you do not love Him. To be saved you need to believe the gospel of Christ. I am a stickler for the exact gospel (see Gal 1:10)
As I posted not sure if heaven wold be hell for people who refuse to admit they are wrong, hate Christ and hate His people.
You should read "The Amber Spyglass". It would blow your mind.

I took a quick peek at a description of the plot. Interesting but I the only book I read now is the Bible
That is bad for the intellect. Truly, whether you believe in God or not, this life is for living. Reading books is essential for the civilised mind. It would also help you avoid some of the egregious errors you are making here.

That is bad for the intellect. Truly, whether you believe in God or not, this life is for living. Reading books is essential for the civilised mind. It would also help you avoid some of the egregious errors you are making here.
Well I do live. I also watch very little of TV. I enjoy friends and family and the outdoors.

Well I do live. I also watch very little of TV. I enjoy friends and family and the outdoors.
Great, but if you enjoy discussing this subject, then read a few books by scientists. Popular science books these days are very readable and informative. You don't have to read those by avowed atheists such as Dawkins, though his books are good if you ignore the antitheist twaddle. I'm sure that many here could recommend something for you. It would broaden your knowledge and enable you to debate more surefootedly. I'm sure that God would not object.

Great, but if you enjoy discussing this subject, then read a few books by scientists. Popular science books these days are very readable and informative. You don't have to read those by avowed atheists such as Dawkins, though his books are good if you ignore the antitheist twaddle. I'm sure that many here could recommend something for you. It would broaden your knowledge and enable you to debate more surefootedly. I'm sure that God would not object.
I and many others have been forced to read all their fake origin science for years, But censorship leads to propaganda and that leads to indoctrination and delusion. So I know there fairy tale well.

I and many others have been forced to read all their fake origin science for years, But censorship leads to propaganda and that leads to indoctrination and delusion. So I know there fairy tale well.
Self censorship, "I only read the Bible", is as damaging as any other kind. There are people who fear indoctrination so much, they avoid educating themselves. What are you frightened of? Are you so insecure in your faith? Every day is a school day. A day that you don't learn something new is a day wasted.

You might even learn how to spell "their ".

Self censorship, "I only read the Bible", is as damaging as any other kind. There are people who fear indoctrination so much, they avoid educating themselves. What are you frightened of? Are you so insecure in your faith? Every day that you don't learn something new is a day wasted.is a school day. A day where you have not learn
As to book, yes I only read the Bible. But I read a ton of stuff from many sources. I have to prove all things (see 1 Thess 5:21)

So if I believe the gospels, but despise God for torturing billions, I will be saved?

I was assuming you knew. Four books in the Bible, at the start of the New Testament.

See here to learn more:
They are the 4 gospel records of how Christ died for our sins and rose from the dead.

Paul declares the gospel of Christ:

1 Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand;
2 By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain.
3 For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures;
4 And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:

See my topic "Where will you spend eternity?" in Apologetics.

Back