Another jesus. Another gospel.

SDAchristian

Prologue:
AV Mt 4:4 But he answered and said, It is written, Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God.
THE LAW IS NOT JUST THE TEN COMMANDMENTS ITS THE WHOLE 613.
Do you have support for this, from within the canon of scriptures, we can both accept ???
Are you asking a serious question?
Yes.

Back on a previous version of CARM BBS, there was another poster that had a unified view of all law found in the OT books of the Bible. Their view was to nail all of it, to the cross of Christ.

AV Ro 9:4-5 Who are Israelites; to whom [pertaineth] the adoption, and the glory, and the covenants, and the giving of the law, and the service [of God], and the promises; 5 Whose [are] the fathers, and of whom as concerning the flesh Christ [came], who is over all, God blessed for ever. Amen.

Purpose of Question:
AV Ga 1:12 For I neither received it of man, neither was I taught [it], but by the revelation of Jesus Christ.

Paul had "revelation of Jesus Christ" as Paul guide in understanding for the written epistles for the churches.

Paul is able to distinguish the different parts of scriptures within the OT, plus all of the NT, as some laws are separate from other parts of all the law.

AV 2Ti 2:15 Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.

I desire to discuss how you divide up the classifications or divisions of law/"the covenants", like Paul does.

As a part of our discussion is the awareness Jesus added to the OT scriptures.

AV Hb 8:5 Who serve unto the example and shadow of heavenly things, as Moses was admonished of God when he was about to make the tabernacle: for, See, saith he, [that] thou make all things according to the pattern shewed to thee in the mount.

Moses was shown the original Gospel plan sitting in heaven. Then made a copy.

AV Jn 5:45-47 Do not think that I will accuse you to the Father: there is [one] that accuseth you, [even] Moses, in whom ye trust. 46 For had ye believed Moses, ye would have believed me: for he wrote of me. 47 But if ye believe not his writings, how shall ye believe my words?

These are Jesus' words. Do I need to ask, that you believe them, before continuing ???

Moses can "accuse you" from the original from heaven, because Moses copied the original, and "accuseth" from the copy for OT believers.

Jesus refers to Moses eye witness testimony as VALID for new and old testament for "how shall ye believe my words?"

Ready for our discussion ??? I know, I can claim GOD's words as valid in defense{G627 apologia} for my faith.

Yours in Christ, Michael

Formersda

Prologue:
AV Mt 4:4 But he answered and said, It is written, Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God.

Yes.

Back on a previous version of CARM BBS, there was another poster that had a unified view of all law found in the OT books of the Bible. Their view was to nail all of it, to the cross of Christ.

AV Ro 9:4-5 Who are Israelites; to whom [pertaineth] the adoption, and the glory, and the covenants, and the giving of the law, and the service [of God], and the promises; 5 Whose [are] the fathers, and of whom as concerning the flesh Christ [came], who is over all, God blessed for ever. Amen.

Purpose of Question:
AV Ga 1:12 For I neither received it of man, neither was I taught [it], but by the revelation of Jesus Christ.

Paul had "revelation of Jesus Christ" as Paul guide in understanding for the written epistles for the churches.

Paul is able to distinguish the different parts of scriptures within the OT, plus all of the NT, as some laws are separate from other parts of all the law.

AV 2Ti 2:15 Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.

I desire to discuss how you divide up the classifications or divisions of law/"the covenants", like Paul does.

As a part of our discussion is the awareness Jesus added to the OT scriptures.

AV Hb 8:5 Who serve unto the example and shadow of heavenly things, as Moses was admonished of God when he was about to make the tabernacle: for, See, saith he, [that] thou make all things according to the pattern shewed to thee in the mount.

Moses was shown the original Gospel plan sitting in heaven. Then made a copy.

AV Jn 5:45-47 Do not think that I will accuse you to the Father: there is [one] that accuseth you, [even] Moses, in whom ye trust. 46 For had ye believed Moses, ye would have believed me: for he wrote of me. 47 But if ye believe not his writings, how shall ye believe my words?

These are Jesus' words. Do I need to ask, that you believe them, before continuing ???

Moses can "accuse you" from the original from heaven, because Moses copied the original, and "accuseth" from the copy for OT believers.

Jesus refers to Moses eye witness testimony as VALID for new and old testament for "how shall ye believe my words?"

Ready for our discussion ??? I know, I can claim GOD's words as valid in defense{G627 apologia} for my faith.

Yours in Christ, Michael
Micheal,

This discussion is not on that, do you accept that the Mosaic Covenant is more than just the Ten Commandments? It includes all 613 of them.
YES or NO

SDAchristian

Prologue:
AV Lk 11:50-52 That the blood of all the prophets, which was shed from the foundation of the world, may be required of this generation; 51 From the blood of Abel unto the blood of Zacharias, which perished between the altar and the temple: verily I say unto you, It shall be required of this generation. 52 Woe unto you, lawyers! for ye have taken away the key of knowledge: ye entered not in yourselves, and them that were entering in ye hindered.

Is Jesus talking about some apologists/"lawyers!" here on CARM ???
Michael, SDA Christian has bee accusing the Sunday people
of wanting to kill all Sabbath keepers without a speck of evidence,
just on the words of the "Gods" of the SDA church
Your rules of evidence are not my rules of evidence.

Not "wanting to kill", as a prophecy fulfillment, but some "will kill". There will be a calling out by GOD from that "church"

"all Sabbath keepers", They will try, but GOD will intervene, to prove them wrong about their lusts{10th} against GOD's perfect will.

When the time of will free of men, is over, GOD's Ark of the Covenant will protect those who are inside of GOD's will.

So that makes it, unbelief of GOD's prophecies, until their time of fulfillment.

Yours in Christ, Michael

SDAchristian

Prologue:
AV 1C 14:33 For God is not [the author] of confusion, but of peace, as in all churches of the saints.

Apologetics based on opinions are worthless. So commonality(shared understanding) is part of the discussion to avoid confusion.

In my opinion, you did not understand the context/scope of your question, as your own belief. The purpose of your question.

So your opinion is formed off of someone else's opinion is confusion. Which makes it, worthless for apologetics.
Though the number 613 is mentioned in the Talmud, its real significance increased in later medieval rabbinic literature, including many works listing or arranged by the mitzvot. The most famous of these was an enumeration of the 613 commandments by Maimonides.
Just checking your source information ...
This discussion is not on that, do you accept that the Mosaic Covenant is more than just the Ten Commandments? It includes all 613 of them.
YES or NO
Do you affirm that "613 commandments", are the ones you are referring to in this link ??? <<< Click here to review !!!

Or so inclined, post your own link to represent(own for apologetics to continue) your understand, so we can continue our discussion.

AV Jn 6:53-57 Then Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Except ye eat the flesh of the Son of man, and drink his blood, ye have no life in you. 54 Whoso eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood, hath eternal life; and I will raise him up at the last day. 55 For my flesh is meat indeed, and my blood is drink indeed. 56 He that eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood, dwelleth in me, and I in him. 57 As the living Father hath sent me, and I live by the Father: so he that eateth me, even he shall live by me.

I will evaluate your understand to Jesus' words, in reviewing "the 613 commandments" as all shadows of Jesus' ministry, while Jesus walked this earth.

Yours in Christ, Michael

Icyspark

Am I? Think you need to do some research it’s basic knowledge that the Mosaic Law had 613 laws, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/613_commandments if you really need to know ask a Rabbi. Even as an SDA I knew that, even better ask your Pastor too.
Don‘t say I’ve added when actually the Adventist church have added the investigative judgement.
Is the American Constitution the only laws America has? No, all the other laws come from that starting position, the same with the Ten Commandments too, all the other 603 laws came from that starting point.
You stated that former Adventists claim Jesus broke the Law I have shown from scripture He did. The problem for Adventists is that they equate breaking the Law with sinning and that’s not the case.
You need to read the Pentateuch the first 5 books of the bible which is referred to the Law. I know as an Adventist each time you see the word law you automatically think 10 commandments but that is not the case.

Hi Formersda,
  1. How many commandments are there in the Ten Commandment covenant?
  2. Why is there a numeral attached to the commandments written on stone?
  3. Why are the Ten Commandments written on stone?
  4. Why did God only speak the Ten Commandments to all the people?
  5. Why did not God allow Moses to write the Ten Commandment--either time?
  6. When God says He "added NOTHING MORE," how is it you feel you can do what He didn't?
  7. When God says, "DO NOT ADD to what I command you and do not subtract from it, but keep the commands of the Lord your God that I give you," how do you feel this doesn't apply to you?
  8. Have you never read Proverbs 30:6? "Do not add to his words, or he will rebuke you and prove you a liar."
There's a lot of adding and subtracting going on in order to forget the one commandment we told to remember. 😮 Based on past experience I'm pretty sure you won't address any of the above questions. The Former sda position cannot assimilate this basic premise due to their already embracing a false paradigm. But thank you for continuing to reveal the truth of the opening post👍

In Nehemiah 8:1-8 the people begged Ezra to read the law, so when Ezra read from the law from early morning to midday was he just repeating the Ten Commandments over and over?

You misunderstand the Adventist position. I'm not saying the Ten Commandments are not law. They certainly are. I'm not saying they would not be included in a reading of what would constitute commands, decrees and laws. Yet there are distinctions which apparently you do not acknowledge. What I'm saying is that they are a separate and complete covenant--which comprises exactly Ten Commandments. And that's what the Bible says:

Exodus 34:28
Moses was there with the Lord forty days and forty nights without eating bread or drinking water. And he wrote on the tablets the words of the covenant—the Ten Commandments.
Deuteronomy 4:13
He declared to you his covenant, the Ten Commandments, which he commanded you to follow and then wrote them on two stone tablets.

Returning back to question 1 above, tell me how many commandments are in this covenant? You don't get to add and subtract at your finite discretion.

When you accuse me of another gospel you obviously haven’t read Galatians 3:1-3
You foolish Galatians, who has bewitched you, before whose eyes Jesus Christ was publicly portrayed as crucified?
This is the only thing I want to find out from you, did you receive the Spirit by the works of the Law, or by hearing through faith?
Are you so foolish? Having begun by the Spirit, are you now being perfected by the flesh?

If your version of jesus is transgressing the law he was "born under" then he is not God in the flesh. He is not the Savior. He is just a man. That is not good news. 👎 You are transitioning away from this basic premise and are attempting to reframe the discussion so as not to address the issues which are a rebuke to your false gospel. If Jesus is not beholding to His own law, then the entire gospel implodes. He didn't need to come and die. There was no need for the cross or the pain of becoming a human. Your other gospel story could have your other jesus merely repeal his problematic law and solve the problem at a distance. Nope. Not good news.👎

All 613 Laws where created by God, it therefore begs the question why did Jesus break His own law? Was it because the Law could never perfect you? Was it because Jesus is the substance of the Law therefore we now have to believe in Jesus not the Law to be justified.

I agree that God is the Author of all of it. Furthermore I believe that it was all perfect--there was nothing wrong with any of it. The reason for a new covenant/agreement was because of the failure of the people to keep the agreement/covenant, not with any problem with God's perfect law.

There is no question to be begged unless one believes in a sinful jesus and another gospel. Jesus says He kept His Father's commands. Your jesus would, of necessity, be lying when he said this if he broke his own law. But hey, for you that'd be ok, since your jesus is supposedly god and he can do whatever he wants, lying about keeping his father's commands would be just as likely as breaking the Sabbath command and he'd still be supposedly sinless. 😮

I am surprised that you don’t know the basics of Jewish Law the Mosaic covenant. Do some research read the first five books of the bible and you will know that’s the law.

I give you a starter to put in Google. Search for what is the Mosaic Covenant? The ask what is the Davidic Covenant? What is the new covenant? You will find a lot of research on this, which takes you straight to the bible.
The first Covenant God made was with Adam and Eve.

Thanks again for your willingness to illustrate how Former sda's reject Scripture in order to build a house on sand.

"The rain came down, the streams rose, and the winds blew and beat against that house, and it fell with a great crash."​

I pray this helps.

Formersda

Prologue:
AV 1C 14:33 For God is not [the author] of confusion, but of peace, as in all churches of the saints.

Apologetics based on opinions are worthless. So commonality(shared understanding) is part of the discussion to avoid confusion.

In my opinion, you did not understand the context/scope of your question, as your own belief. The purpose of your question.

So your opinion is formed off of someone else's opinion is confusion. Which makes it, worthless for apologetics.

Just checking your source information ...

Do you affirm that "613 commandments", are the ones you are referring to in this link ??? <<< Click here to review !!!

Or so inclined, post your own link to represent(own for apologetics to continue) your understand, so we can continue our discussion.

AV Jn 6:53-57 Then Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Except ye eat the flesh of the Son of man, and drink his blood, ye have no life in you. 54 Whoso eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood, hath eternal life; and I will raise him up at the last day. 55 For my flesh is meat indeed, and my blood is drink indeed. 56 He that eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood, dwelleth in me, and I in him. 57 As the living Father hath sent me, and I live by the Father: so he that eateth me, even he shall live by me.

I will evaluate your understand to Jesus' words, in reviewing "the 613 commandments" as all shadows of Jesus' ministry, while Jesus walked this earth.

Yours in Christ, Michael
Certainly I can,

Formersda

Hi Formersda,

I can already guess what you're tryna set up here, but I'll play along. No, I don't eat pork. 🙂

God bless!
Why not? It’s not part of the Ten Commandments, it’s part of the Mosaic Law of which the Ten Commandments are a part of which you have nicely quoted

Please see my post reply to Micheal regarding the 613

Have you read the whole mosaic covenant?

As you quoted Galatians 3 what Law is Paul on about?

Last edited:

SDAchristian

Prologue:
AV 2C 4:6 For God, who commanded the light to shine out of darkness, hath shined in our hearts, to [give] the light of the knowledge of the glory of God in the face of Jesus Christ.
To both Micheal and Icy,
Do you eat pork?
YES or NO?
AV Lv 11:44 For I [am] the LORD your God: ye shall therefore sanctify yourselves, and ye shall be holy; for I [am] holy: neither shall ye defile yourselves with any manner of creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.

"for I [am] holy", Is GOD still "holy", In your opinion ???

AV Isa 66:16-18 For by fire and by his sword will the LORD plead with all flesh: and the slain of the LORD shall be many. 17 They that sanctify themselves, and purify themselves in the gardens behind one [tree] in the midst, eating swine's flesh, and the abomination, and the mouse, shall be consumed together, saith the LORD. 18 For I [know] their works and their thoughts: it shall come, that I will gather all nations and tongues; and they shall come, and see my glory.

You must have some evidence that GOD is NOT going to fulfill Their word to us at Jesus' coming, Right ???

Jesus did not eat "pork", because Jesus was/is "holy".

"Do you eat pork? YES or NO?", I believe GOD's words to us, for Their future actions. I will not confuse the issue over what GOD has said. My answer is NO !!!

I answered your direct question, so answer mine please.

Are you a hypocrite to your question, in "every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God", Then ???

I already know the standard Christian rebuttal for "pork". But consider I already know the rebuttal to that. But we are here to learn, Right !!!

Yours in Christ, Michael

Formersda

Hi Formersda,
  1. How many commandments are there in the Ten Commandment covenant?
  2. Why is there a numeral attached to the commandments written on stone?
  3. Why are the Ten Commandments written on stone?
  4. Why did God only speak the Ten Commandments to all the people?
  5. Why did not God allow Moses to write the Ten Commandment--either time?
  6. When God says He "added NOTHING MORE," how is it you feel you can do what He didn't?
  7. When God says, "DO NOT ADD to what I command you and do not subtract from it, but keep the commands of the Lord your God that I give you," how do you feel this doesn't apply to you?
  8. Have you never read Proverbs 30:6? "Do not add to his words, or he will rebuke you and prove you a liar."
There's a lot of adding and subtracting going on in order to forget the one commandment we told to remember. 😮 Based on past experience I'm pretty sure you won't address any of the above questions. The Former sda position cannot assimilate this basic premise due to their already embracing a false paradigm. But thank you for continuing to reveal the truth of the opening post👍

You misunderstand the Adventist position. I'm not saying the Ten Commandments are not law. They certainly are. I'm not saying they would not be included in a reading of what would constitute commands, decrees and laws. Yet there are distinctions which apparently you do not acknowledge. What I'm saying is that they are a separate and complete covenant--which comprises exactly Ten Commandments. And that's what the Bible says:

Exodus 34:28
Moses was there with the Lord forty days and forty nights without eating bread or drinking water. And he wrote on the tablets the words of the covenant—the Ten Commandments.
Deuteronomy 4:13
He declared to you his covenant, the Ten Commandments, which he commanded you to follow and then wrote them on two stone tablets.

Returning back to question 1 above, tell me how many commandments are in this covenant? You don't get to add and subtract at your finite discretion.

If your version of jesus is transgressing the law he was "born under" then he is not God in the flesh. He is not the Savior. He is just a man. That is not good news. 👎 You are transitioning away from this basic premise and are attempting to reframe the discussion so as not to address the issues which are a rebuke to your false gospel. If Jesus is not beholding to His own law, then the entire gospel implodes. He didn't need to come and die. There was no need for the cross or the pain of becoming a human. Your other gospel story could have your other jesus merely repeal his problematic law and solve the problem at a distance. Nope. Not good news.👎

I agree that God is the Author of all of it. Furthermore I believe that it was all perfect--there was nothing wrong with any of it. The reason for a new covenant/agreement was because of the failure of the people to keep the agreement/covenant, not with any problem with God's perfect law.

There is no question to be begged unless one believes in a sinful jesus and another gospel. Jesus says He kept His Father's commands. Your jesus would, of necessity, be lying when he said this if he broke his own law. But hey, for you that'd be ok, since your jesus is supposedly god and he can do whatever he wants, lying about keeping his father's commands would be just as likely as breaking the Sabbath command and he'd still be supposedly sinless. 😮

Thanks again for your willingness to illustrate how Former sda's reject Scripture in order to build a house on sand.

"The rain came down, the streams rose, and the winds blew and beat against that house, and it fell with a great crash."​

I pray this helps.
No love, My Jesus when he died and rose again went and sat down at the right hand of God.
He did not get up again in 1844 to go into the Most Holy place you have no biblical support except for a few proof texts

You are both running round in circles read the bible in context and you may have credibility. Btw no one reads your proof texts

Last edited:

SDAchristian

Prologue:
AV Jn 8:46-47 Which of you convinceth me of sin? And if I say the truth, why do ye not believe me? 47 He that is of God heareth God's words: ye therefore hear [them] not, because ye are not of God.

I had a feeling, you were going to do this, despite my warning in reference to Jesus.

Please carefully consider where we are going in this discussion. Many will often refuse the first steps, of some of these discussions. I will accept your silence as proof of concept, in your opinion only. Of course, clarification of discussion materials is always expected both ways.
Certainly I can,
Thank you for sharing the link, that expresses your opinion, as your own in our apologetic discussion !!!

AV Jn 4:22 Ye worship ye know not what: we know what we worship: for salvation is of the Jews.

According to your opinion, All of these applied to Jesus as a Jew, Correct ???

AV Ga 4:4-5 But when the fulness of the time was come, God sent forth his Son, made of a woman, made under the law, 5 To redeem them that were under the law, that we might receive the adoption of sons.

According to your opinion, And it's a sin to violate "the-613-mitzvot-commandments" for a Jew ???

Yours in Christ, Michael

SDAchristian

Prologue:
AV Jn 12:48 He that rejecteth me, and receiveth not my words, hath one that judgeth him: the word that I have spoken, the same shall judge him in the last day.
Btw no one reads your proof texts
AV Mt 4:4-5 But he answered and said, It is written, Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God. 5 Then the devil taketh him up into the holy city, and setteth him on a pinnacle of the temple,

"the devil" did value them either. But does not mean, GOD did not mean them to apply to our lives as GOD's people.

PS: Spoiler alert
AV Re 14:6 And I saw another angel fly in the midst of heaven, having the everlasting gospel to preach unto them that dwell on the earth, and to every nation, and kindred, and tongue, and people, 7 Saying with a loud voice, Fear God, and give glory to him; for the hour of his judgment is come: and worship him that made heaven, and earth, and the sea, and the fountains of waters.

Salvation is only for those who appreciate GOD's complete "everlasting gospel", as well as they can comprehend it.

Yours in Christ, Michael

Formersda

Prologue:
AV Jn 8:46-47 Which of you convinceth me of sin? And if I say the truth, why do ye not believe me? 47 He that is of God heareth God's words: ye therefore hear [them] not, because ye are not of God.

I had a feeling, you were going to do this, despite my warning in reference to Jesus.

Please carefully consider where we are going in this discussion. Many will often refuse the first steps, of some of these discussions. I will accept your silence as proof of concept, in your opinion only. Of course, clarification of discussion materials is always expected both ways.

Thank you for sharing the link, that expresses your opinion, as your own in our apologetic discussion !!!

AV Jn 4:22 Ye worship ye know not what: we know what we worship: for salvation is of the Jews.

AV Ga 4:4-5 But when the fulness of the time was come, God sent forth his Son, made of a woman, made under the law, 5 To redeem them that were under the law, that we might receive the adoption of sons.

According to your opinion, And it's a sin to violate "the-613-mitzvot-commandments" for a Jew ???

Yours in Christ, Michael
No it doesn‘t it just proves you wrong and you. will not accept your wrong. So keep on with your. proof texts .
Both you and Icy have proved that all Adventists argue.
You are argumentative therefore the message of the everlasting gospel is not being heard.
I don’t care if you think I have an apologetics position it’s much better than a false SDA position.

All those reading this avoid the SDA church unless you want to go to everlasting hell.

Formersda

Prologue:

Yours in Christ, Michael
are the 613 mitzots part of the mosaic covenant?
YES or NO?

SDAchristian

Prologue:
AV Mt 10:28 And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.
No it doesn‘t it just proves you wrong and you. will not accept your wrong. So keep on with your. proof texts .
Both you and Icy have proved that all Adventists argue.
You are argumentative therefore the message of the everlasting gospel is not being heard.
I don’t care if you think I have an apologetics position it’s much better than a false SDA position.

All those reading this avoid the SDA church unless you want to go to everlasting hell.
Outstanding !!! Proof of attitude and beliefs !!!

So you do believe in group judgment then ???

Is your soul murder/destruction proof yet ???

AV Hb 10:29-31 Of how much sorer punishment, suppose ye, shall he be thought worthy, who hath trodden under foot the Son of God, and hath counted the blood of the covenant, wherewith he was sanctified, an unholy thing, and hath done despite unto the Spirit of grace? 30 For we know him that hath said, Vengeance [belongeth] unto me, I will recompense, saith the Lord. And again, The Lord shall judge his people. 31 [It is] a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God.

Ready to send us there by your own works then, or you going to wait til GOD does it ???

Yours in Christ, Michael

Formersda

Prologue:
AV Mt 10:28 And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.

Outstanding !!! Proof of attitude and beliefs !!!

So you do believe in group judgment then ???

Is your soul murder/destruction proof yet ???

AV Hb 10:29-31 Of how much sorer punishment, suppose ye, shall he be thought worthy, who hath trodden under foot the Son of God, and hath counted the blood of the covenant, wherewith he was sanctified, an unholy thing, and hath done despite unto the Spirit of grace? 30 For we know him that hath said, Vengeance [belongeth] unto me, I will recompense, saith the Lord. And again, The Lord shall judge his people. 31 [It is] a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God.

Ready to send us there by your own works then, or you going to wait til GOD does it ???

Yours in Christ, Michael
Glad you quoted that verse, when SDA’s say that Jesus work on the cross was not finished but He’s finishing now since 1844 you are tredding under foot the Son of God.
Jesus cried out it is finished, not it’s almost finished

SDAchristian

Prologue:
AV Mt 5:37 But let your communication be, Yea, yea; Nay, nay: for whatsoever is more than these cometh of evil.

A true Christian, would make sure what they are saying Yes or No to, before commitment, Right ???
are the 613 mitzots part of the mosaic covenant?
YES or NO?
So you want me, to validate your opinion before or after the answer to your question then ???

Then you can terminate discussion, I don't think so. So many apologists, do not follow through, even when bumped.

Just because they copied the Decalogue into the "mitzots", does not mean they belong there by ownership of the author of the "mitzots".

I can read between your dodges, but it's my opinion for lack of your words in evidence.

Yours in Christ, Michael

Formersda

Prologue:
AV Mt 5:37 But let your communication be, Yea, yea; Nay, nay: for whatsoever is more than these cometh of evil.

A true Christian, would make sure what they are saying Yes or No to, before commitment, Right ???

So you want me, to validate your opinion before or after the answer to your question then ???

Then you can terminate discussion, I don't think so. So many apologists, do not follow through, even when bumped.

Just because they copied the Decalogue into the "mitzots", does not mean they belong there by ownership of the author of the "mitzots".

I can read between your dodges, but it's my opinion for lack of your words in evidence.

Yours in Christ, Michael
so that’s a no then, no problem where do you get the law about not eating pork then?

SDAchristian

Prologue:
AV Dn 8:13 Then I heard one saint speaking, and another saint said unto that certain [saint] which spake, How long [shall be] the vision [concerning] the daily [sacrifice], and the transgression of desolation, to give both the sanctuary and the host to be trodden under foot?
AV Hb 10:29 Of how much sorer punishment, suppose ye, shall he be thought worthy, who hath trodden under foot the Son of God, and hath counted the blood of the covenant, wherewith he was sanctified, an unholy thing, and hath done despite unto the Spirit of grace?

Oh, YES !!! Let us go forward then !!!
Glad you quoted that verse, when SDA’s say that Jesus work on the cross was not finished but He’s finishing now since 1844 you are tredding under foot the Son of God.
Jesus cried out it is finished, not it’s almost finished
AV Jn 19:30 When Jesus therefore had received the vinegar, he said, It is finished: and he bowed his head, and gave up the ghost.

Okay, let us discuss what Jesus meant by "It is finished" and "trodden under foot", I'm Ready !!!

Yours in Christ, Michael