Another Sex Cult in NY - Client List Leaked

DeSanto

Sarah Lawrence Sex Cult Prostitution Client List Accidentally Leaks, Includes Hedge Fund Manager, Judge, Other NYC Elites​

An ongoing trial of the Sarah Lawrence sex cult leader has just shone a blinding spotlight on a host of New York city elites who reportedly were "clients" of Claudia Drury, the student prostitute involved in the case.

An ongoing trial of the Sarah Lawrence sex cult leader has just shone a blinding spotlight on a host of New York city elites who reportedly were "clients" of Claudia Drury, the student prostitute involved in the case.

Drury has been testifying against the alleged cult leader, Larry Ray during his ongoing trial. The information came to light after the Department of Justice accidentally published the list of 121 names, which was captured and then pored through by the Daily Mail.

"A top executive at The Gap clothing firm and her husband was one of two married couples included. A former New York State Supreme Court judge is also named," the Daily Mail wrote on Tuesday. The list also included a painter with studios in the East Village and Manhattan, as well as a "famous" architect and "an investment executive who was also in pedophile Jeffrey Epstein's infamous little black book of contacts".

…”a hedge fund manager who has donated millions to charity and has his name on a museum building in New York, a Washington DC, lobbyist who has worked for a foreign resistance movement and an international diamond dealer."

An MTA executive and an executive at Amazon were also included.

—-
Ray was released from a New Jersey prison in 2010 before moving into his daughter's dorm at Sarah Lawrence college. He allegedly ran a sex cult for nearly ten years which he disguised as "therapy sessions", the Daily Beast reported this month. —-

Sarah Lawrence Sex Cult Prostitution Client List Accidentally Leaks, Includes Hedge Fund Manager, Judge, Other NYC Elites​

Drury has been testifying against the alleged cult leader, Larry Ray during his ongoing trial. The information came to light after the Department of Justice accidentally published the list of 121 names, which was captured and then pored through by the Daily Mail.

"A top executive at The Gap clothing firm and her husband was one of two married couples included. A former New York State Supreme Court judge is also named," the Daily Mail wrote on Tuesday. The list also included a painter with studios in the East Village and Manhattan, as well as a "famous" architect and "an investment executive who was also in pedophile Jeffrey Epstein's infamous little black book of contacts".

…”a hedge fund manager who has donated millions to charity and has his name on a museum building in New York, a Washington DC, lobbyist who has worked for a foreign resistance movement and an international diamond dealer."

—-
Ray was released from a New Jersey prison in 2010 before moving into his daughter's dorm at Sarah Lawrence college. He allegedly ran a sex cult for nearly ten years which he disguised as "therapy sessions", the Daily Beast reported this month. —-
So you mentioned in another thread that we are being led around by the nose. Where do you think this info is leading us?

So you mentioned in another thread that we are being led around by the nose. Where do you think this info is leading us?
Exposure. Notice how these “news” article DIDN’T include a link to the actual list of names? Why do you think that is?

They sure aren’t doing deep dives and exposés on the people named within.

No. They’re not covering that. They’re providing cover.

Last edited:
Exposure. Notice how these “news” article DIDN’T include a link to the actual list of names? Why do you think that is?

They sure aren’t doing deep dives and exposés on the people named within.

No. They’re not covering that. They’re providing cover.
Exposure? To? For? Please explain.

—-
Out of curiosity, are you familiar with the book by Len Colodny "Silent Coup" about the real reason for the Watergate Breakin?

"This is the true story of betrayal at the nation's highest level. Unfolding with the suspenseful pace of a le Carre spy thriller, it reveals the personal motives and secret political goals that combined to cause the Watergate break-in and destroy Richard Nixon. Investigator Len Colodny and journalist Robert Gettlin relentlessly pursued the people who brought down the president. Their revelations shocked the world and forever changed our understanding of politics, of journalism, and of Washington behind closed doors. Dismantling decades of lies, Silent Coup tells the truth."​

Exposure? To? For? Please explain.
By making public and exposing the people on that list and spreading that information… we can create and control the narrative… forcing news outlets to report on it. Like the Hunter laptop!

Otherwise none of this information would have never seen the light of day.

So look at the names on the list. Research. And share the information. The more people are aware and talking about these things, the less attention we are giving to “their” narrative, and the less power these people will have.

Out of curiosity, are you familiar with the book by Len Colodny "Silent Coup" about the real reason for the Watergate Breakin?

"This is the true story of betrayal at the nation's highest level. Unfolding with the suspenseful pace of a le Carre spy thriller, it reveals the personal motives and secret political goals that combined to cause the Watergate break-in and destroy Richard Nixon. Investigator Len Colodny and journalist Robert Gettlin relentlessly pursued the people who brought down the president. Their revelations shocked the world and forever changed our understanding of politics, of journalism, and of Washington behind closed doors. Dismantling decades of lies, Silent Coup tells the truth."​
I’m not familiar with it, but it does sound like something I would be interested in. I’ve always thought Watergate was a set up.

I’m not familiar with it, but it does sound like something I would be interested in. I’ve always thought Watergate was a set up.
Its original code name was "sandwedge." It percolated up through the ranks from the irregulars in the west wing and was finally pitched to John Dean The Presidents Council. As proposed it was very much the plan that was reported in the Washington Post bugging the DNC headquarters at the Watergate apartment and office complex. John Dean immediately shut it down is the craziest idea he's ever heard. But after some time completely inexplicably John Dean did a complete 180 on "operation sandwedge."

It turns out that there was a list of prostitutes that have been procured for entertainment purposes for DNC visiting dignitaries during that campaign and election cycle. On that list was one name that immediately came to John Dean's attention. It was "Mo." Mo was a nom de guerre for John Dean's wife Maureen. It turns out that she was an extremely influential Washington DC madam with extensive ties to organized crime. John Dean's survival in Washington depended on him retrieving that list of prostitutes, and it was locked in a drawer in the DNC headquarters. So suddenly the absolutely insane proposal "operation sandwedge" that John Dean had and instantly rejected became his only lifeline.

Dean had Ehrlichman recruit G Gordon Liddy to run the operation, but it was crucial that Liddy not know what they were actually doing. In intelligence circles Liddy is what was known as the "cut out." Liddy then recruited the Cubans to hang the microphones envisioned in the original plan, and they were given separate instructions and the key to the locked drawer by other clandestine operatives. I don't recall whether or not Ehrlichman actually understood what was going on or not. It's pretty clear to me that Chuck Colson had no idea. I met him back in the 1980s.

The fact that the burglary was actually foiled ironically worked to John Deans advantage. He managed to sue Len Colodny for the book, suppressing the foregoing story for years, and turned his willingness to talk about Watergate, as we understand it today, into a lifelong income. The press absolutely ate this up as they were eager to paint John Dean as the white knight whistleblower who saved the day.

Last edited:
The hosts of a local radio station has recently brought up the fact that during the G Maxwell trial the list of clients was kept secret.

Sounds like a Willy
Its original code name was "sandwedge." It percolated up through the ranks from the irregulars in the west wing and was finally pitched to John Dean The Presidents Council. As proposed it was very much the plan that was reported in the Washington Post bugging the DNC headquarters at the Watergate apartment and office complex. John Dean immediately shut it down is the craziest idea he's ever heard. But after some time completely inexplicably John Dean did a complete 180 on "operation sandwedge."

It turns out that there was a list of prostitutes that have been procured for entertainment purposes for DNC visiting dignitaries during that campaign and election cycle. On that list was one name that immediately came to John Dean's attention. It was "Mo." Mo was a nom de guerre for John Dean's wife Maureen. It turns out that she was an extremely influential Washington DC madam with extensive ties to organized crime. John Dean's survival in Washington depended on him retrieving that list of prostitutes, and it was locked in a drawer in the DNC headquarters. So suddenly the absolutely insane proposal "operation sandwedge" that John Dean had and instantly rejected became his only lifeline.

Dean had Ehrlichman recruit G Gordon Liddy to run the operation, but it was crucial that Liddy not know what they were actually doing. In intelligence circles Liddy is what was known as the "cut out." Liddy then recruited the Cubans to hang the microphones envisioned in the original plan, and they were given separate instructions and the key to the locked drawer by other clandestine operatives. I don't recall whether or not Ehrlichman actually understood what was going on or not. It's pretty clear to me that Chuck Colson had no idea. I met him back in the 1980s.

The fact that the burglary was actually foiled ironically worked to John Deans advantage. He managed to sue Len Colodny for the book, suppressing the foregoing story for years, and turned his willingness to talk about Watergate, as we understand it today, into a lifelong income. The press absolutely ate this up as they were eager to paint John Dean as the white knight whistleblower who saved the day.
And Mo stood by his side through it all…

I’d like to check out her book on DC wives. I bet that’s got some gems in it.

I think the wives of dc bigwigs play a more important role than anyone let’s on. Like spies or handlers… for the mob.

Sounds like a Willy

And Mo stood by his side through it all…

I’d like to check out her book on DC wives. I bet that’s got some gems in it.

I think the wives of dc bigwigs play a more important role than anyone let’s on. Like spies or handlers… for the mob.
Well it's an absolute fact that Maureen Dean's ties to the mob were extensive. In fact they couldn't have been any closer. I doubt however that her book will contain any information about that.

Back