Anti free speech Nazis strike again

Nedsk

This time Jordan Peterson committed the heinous crime of...wait for it...."misgendering". Oh my goodness!!!! How will society survive!? One poster refers to this stuff as ding doggery and that's precisely what this Nazi garbage is.

This time Jordan Peterson committed the heinous crime of...wait for it...."misgendering". Oh my goodness!!!! How will society survive!? One poster refers to this stuff as ding doggery and that's precisely what this Nazi garbage is.

He should sue!

He should sue!
The right to freedom of speech allows individuals to express themselves without government interference or regulation. The Supreme Court requires the government to provide substantial justification for the interference with the right of free speech where it attempts to regulate the content of the speech.

Note;government :Twitter is NOT government his free speech has NOT been violated because he doesn't have free speech with Twitter.

The right to freedom of speech allows individuals to express themselves without government interference or regulation. The Supreme Court requires the government to provide substantial justification for the interference with the right of free speech where it attempts to regulate the content of the speech.

Note;government :Twitter is NOT government his free speech has NOT been violated because he doesn't have free speech with Twitter.
So if I own a store lets say. And I put a sign, no pro homosexuals are allowed. Can I get away with that? Thats basically what they are doing, suspending people's accounts that dont believe in their ideology. Therefore what they are saying is that Twitter is a liberal platform and any other ideologies are unwanted.

I guess he should just take his business elsewhere like Bit chute.

So if I own a store lets say. And I put a sign, no pro homosexuals are allowed. Can I get away with that? Thats basically what they are doing, suspending people's accounts that dont believe in their ideology. Therefore what they are saying is that Twitter is a liberal platform and any other ideologies are unwanted.

Absolutely correct but it shows how biased they are. Like the MSM that claimed to be objective but clearly are not

Hateful conduct :You may not promote violence against or directly attack or threaten other people on the basis of race, ethnicity, national origin, caste, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, religious affiliation, age, disability, or serious disease. We also do not allow accounts whose primary purpose is inciting harm towards others on the basis of these categories.

This is Twitter's policy and attack means verbal. If someone agrees to their terms of service they should not complain.

Perhaps he should go to bit chute?

Hateful conduct :You may not promote violence against or directly attack or threaten other people on the basis of race, ethnicity, national origin, caste, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, religious affiliation, age, disability, or serious disease. We also do not allow accounts whose primary purpose is inciting harm towards others on the basis of these categories.

This is Twitter's policy and attack means verbal. If someone agrees to their terms of service they should not complain.

Perhaps he should go to bit chute?

I dont think he promoted violence, nor threatened them harm in any way.

I guess using words like product of "satanic ritual abuse",(more like sexual abuse) may be considered offensive.

But apparently many people and groups have been booted off twitter just for having anti- LGBT views.

Twitter seems to be the main platform for Liberals, and use their liberal comments to push agendas. Notice your not even allowed to comment on most news articles. They dont want people thinking outside of their indoctrination. All the main tech companies are liberal run....That's how they control, manipulate, deceive the "hearts and minds" of America.

I dont think he promoted violence, nor threatened them harm in any way.

I guess using words like product of "satanic ritual abuse",(more like sexual abuse) may be considered offensive.

But apparently many people and groups have been booted off twitter just for having anti- LGBT views.

Twitter seems to be the main platform for Liberals, and use their liberal comments to push agendas. Notice your not even allowed to comment on most news articles. They dont want people thinking outside of their indoctrination. All the main tech companies are liberal run....That's how they control, manipulate, deceive the "hearts and minds" of America.
The bottom line is all users sign an agreement with that disclosure. The same holds true here, there are subjects you cannot discuss per the rules. No one's free speech is violated.

Back