Anti free speech Nazis strike again

It is the same. Carm has rules. Twitter has rules. People can disagree with rules. You just don't like Twitter's rules.

Learn to be open to many rules.
Then Twitter rules dont allow factual evidence sex based comment. Its incredibly extremist and excluding

The Left cancels/bans people for insulting
Factual evidence based comment isn't insulting except to people who have mental health issues.
repressed minority groups
they aren't all repressed, ask transsexuals such as Hayton, Yardley and Rose of Dawn, and the activist sections of your woke identity group is disaffected and vindictive.
are and spreading dangerous medical misinformation.
Is exactly what you are doing as detailed above

The Right cancels/band people for disagreeing with them or correcting their misinformation.
yes that does happen as well.

The Left cancels/bans people for insulting repressed minority groups and spreading dangerous medical misinformation.

The Right cancels/band people for disagreeing with them or correcting their misinformation.
Another case that the professionals would call projection.

The right to freedom of speech allows individuals to express themselves without government interference or regulation. The Supreme Court requires the government to provide substantial justification for the interference with the right of free speech where it attempts to regulate the content of the speech.

Note;government :Twitter is NOT government his free speech has NOT been violated because he doesn't have free speech with Twitter.
Free speech is free speech. Its not only free speech were its not denied. Your comment is nonsense. His free speech to remark on evidence based observable reality has been denied by Twitter because their rules deny free speech

They do. Look at their rules. I'm not sure they could make it any more clear?
Twitter is an open service that’s home to a world of diverse people, perspectives, ideas, and information. OUR PURPOSE We serve the public conversation. It matters to us that people have a free and safe space to talk.

This is Twitter's own definition. No where does it mention that it has a liberal bias.

Free speech is free speech. Its not only free speech were its not denied. Your comment is nonsense. His free speech to remark on evidence based observable reality has been denied by Twitter because their rules deny free speech
No free speech is not free speech it simply does not apply in many places. Free speech is concerning the government.

I saw the rules you posted, but I don’t see how the rules were broke by what he said.
Twitter considers it an attack on transgender. It's their house. If someone was in your house would you allow them to say anything they want? Or would you have rules?

I didn't ignore it, it is simple marketing. You can decide for yourself if Twitter is liberal neutral or whatever. I'm not on Twitter but I don't want more government control. I want smaller less government.
I have decided that Twitter was being deceptive. That was all I was saying. It was your fantasy that thinks I was calling for more regulation.

No free speech is not free speech it simply does not apply in many places. Free speech is concerning the government.
If free speech isnt free speech, what is it and why is it called free speech? :rolleyes:

Free speech is free speech, a government can limit it but a government cant make free speech not free speech.

Back