Anti free speech Nazis strike again

Remember when pride was a sin? And [Elliot] Page just had [his] breasts removed by a criminal physician.”

Not sure what it means but Twitter didn't like it.
No, the question was what did he say that broke the rules? I dont see it either except Twitter doesn't like the truth about biological sex.

If free speech isnt free speech, what is it and why is it called free speech? :rolleyes:

Free speech is free speech, a government can limit it but a government cant make free speech not free speech.
You absolutely have no understanding of free speech. The government is who we are protected against with free speech. Twitter CARM Facebook etc do NOT owe you free speech. The company you or relatives have worked for do NOT offer you free speech.

No, the question was what did he say that broke the rules? I dont see it either except Twitter doesn't like the truth about biological sex.
I answered the question. I posted what the guy said. Twitter said it is a violation you say it's not. Well it's Twitter's platform so they get to decide. I could care less.

No. I’m making a point that Twitter rules are too ambiguous and are being used arbitrarily and in a discriminatory fashion.

I would argue, Peterson’s didn’t actually break any rule, but Twitter did.
I can't argue against that. Unless I saw a backstory on his quote I really don't get it. Perhaps I'm just dense?

You absolutely have no understanding of free speech. The government is who we are protected against with free speech. Twitter CARM Facebook etc do NOT owe you free speech. The company you or relatives have worked for do NOT offer you free speech.
Then it must depends what you mean by free, and now you seem to be more talking about who allows amounts of free speech.

In the case of Jordan Peterson, he has been suspended for stating observable fact

In the UK, from what I have seen, we have serving police officers on twitter posing as lgbt twitter police and threatening posters like Harry Miller for any biological sex facts which lgbt doesnt like, and these arent personal comments just so called gender critical. Twitter don't seem bothered and the police forces in question dont either, in fact more than that they wont even respond even to freedom of information requests.
So clearly twitter isnt able to police its forum with free speech, but does with woke lies, bias and prejudice.

you might want to think about it more

Polite society doesn’t tolerate hate speech.
Peterson was merely stating facts. Your idea of polite society is mentally retarded and you definitely need to think about that.

you might want to think about it more

Polite society doesn’t tolerate hate speech.
America is a constitutional society

A communist society doesn't tolerate hate speech, "Hate" a word they define

It's free speech to hate or dislike whatever and express your opinion

Free Speech:

She's ugly and fat

He's a white redneck, hillbilly

He's a black racist

He's a white racist

Homosexuality is a sin

I like Archie Bunker

I like Sanford and Son

I like Dave Chappell

I hate woke idealogy

I believe in closed borders

I dislike Joe Biden, Kamala Harris, And Hillary Clinton

I hate to see people at the capitol, marching in support of killing innocent children (Abortion)

I hate to see homosexuals marching in public street parades

Last edited:
Back