Any Baptists here?

Sherman

By that I mean members who attend a Baptist congregation? I am a Christian who pretty much blooms where I am planted. My area has 3 Lutheran churches. 1 Catholic, 1 Methodist, and two Pentecostal churches. The Baptist one suited my family's tastes so I settled there.

By that I mean members who attend a Baptist congregation? I am a Christian who pretty much blooms where I am planted. My area has 3 Lutheran churches. 1 Catholic, 1 Methodist, and two Pentecostal churches. The Baptist one suited my family's tastes so I settled there.
1689 LBC affirming Reformed Baptist here.

What do you mean by "suited my family's tastes"?

The five solas and the 1689 London Baptist Confession. I'm surrounded by LDS, three buildings within 2 miles and a Temple at 6 miles.

I attend Apologia Church in Tempe AZ. My Pastors are Jeff Durbin and James R, White.

James Robert White!!! I love him, watch his videos all the time. He really makes a lot of sense. I looked at your church website it looks pretty cool.

1689 LBC affirming Reformed Baptist here.

What do you mean by "suited my family's tastes"?
Well I am married, my husband isn't too keen on churches that are too strict (Yes I am a lady) We are both vets. But he doesn't like churches that a socially liberal - accepting mock marriages. We adhere the biblical definition of marriage.

I am more reformed - he is more dispensational.

There's a clue in my nick regarding my theological bent....

I won't set foot in a pantecostal sanctuary, nor one that has "King James Only" or similar on its shingle.

The five solas and the 1689 London Baptist Confession. I'm surrounded by LDS, three buildings within 2 miles and a Temple at 6 miles.

I attend Apologia Church in Tempe AZ. My Pastors are Jeff Durbin and James R, White.
You are In the right place with the hipster Jeff and the noted anti catholic James W.🤣🤣😉you must be a sheologian👍

Back