Any predictions for the Saturday rally to support the Jan 6 rioters?

Reformedguy

Yet you seem to think it cleared him since charges weren't filed. Your ignorance is profound.
It's not their job to pronounce innocence or guilt or clear him of anything. It's to gather evidence. It seems a expert at police investigations would know these things.

Bob1

It's not their job to pronounce innocence or guilt or clear him of anything. It's to gather evidence. It seems a expert at police investigations would know these things.
And yet earlier you claimed he was cleared because he wasn't charged.

Bob1

I did not say he was cleared of anything. I said innocent until proven guilty. Do you understand the difference?
You heavily IMPLIED it meant he was cleared. Now you're just hashing words because you know my point stands.

Reformedguy

Like continuing to be a conservatard... and denying that you thought lack of charges being filed during the investigation was the same as clearing him tRump.
Except I never said anything such thing. So just debate yourself. You might actually win one. Or not.

And don't forget to explain how a proper police investigation is conducted. Will it be much longer?

Bob1

Except I never said anything such thing. So just debate yourself. You might actually win one. Or not.

And don't forget to explain how a proper police investigation is conducted. Will it be much longer?
And your denial continues...

Bob1

A investigation neither clears or pronounces guilt. For the, how many times now??
Actually, an investigation can clear a person... but in tRump's case, it did not.
You continue to play desperate word games in order to imply tRump was cleared just because he wasn't charged.
You really don't understand the basic way investigations work, do you?