Anyone know what happened to that Arizona election audit?

Reepicheep

I thought the results were supposed to be out by now.

What is the holdup?
The Arizona Mirror reported last Thursday that the first draft of the audit report will be sent to the Arizona State Senate this week. Supposedly.

A few days ago, a laughably inept related report was released. The report was based on a door to door canvas of less than 5,000 voters in Maricopa County. The report concluded that there are 173,104 "lost votes" and 96,389 "ghost votes". You gotta love that precision.

I'm not certain, but I believe the lost votes are valid Trump ballots which were discarded, and the ghost votes are illegal Biden ballots.

The methodology and conclusions are ridiculous. The following article is definitely worth a read.

Canvass report of Maricopa County's election is out and it is, indeed, SHOCKING

"The conclusions of a canvass of Maricopa County voters are laughably ridiculous. So, naturally, the unhinged wing of the GOP calls it evidence that the election should be decertified..."

Authentic Nouveau

The Arizona attorney general has found the Maricopa County Board of Supervisors (MCBOS) in violation of state law for not complying with the state Senate's subpoena for the 2020 election audit.

Attorney General Mark Brnovich issued the decision after a Republican senator asked him if Maricopa County’s refusal to hand over routers, passwords and other items the Senate says it needs to complete the unprecedented partisan review violated state law.
Fake News won't mention the thugs which interfere with the court order to submit the smoking gun evidence.

If you knew the truth, you wouldn't have started this thread.

Since I have audit credentials and none of your KKomrades do,

We will sumarize:

Joseph Stalin said some version of "It's not the people who vote that count, it's the people who count the votes."

Backup

I thought the results were supposed to be out by now.

What is the holdup?
Should have been out months ago. I assume they are postponing so the grift can continue a bit longer.

Eventually they will release outrageous, unsubstantiated claims. These will be fact-checked and shot down immediately. Right-wing, conspiracy theorists will repeat them for years.

DeSanto

It’s a hot mess down there. In the meantime, State Senators blocking the Audit, and election reform in general, are getting arrested for being pedophiles.

vibise

I just heard an interview with an election official from Maricopa county. He said that after the 2020 election he got repeated calls from Trump, calls that he mostly refused to take, as Trump was trying to get him to illegally reverse the election results.

praise_yeshua

The Arizona Mirror reported last Thursday that the first draft of the audit report will be sent to the Arizona State Senate this week. Supposedly.

A few days ago, a laughably inept related report was released. The report was based on a door to door canvas of less than 5,000 voters in Maricopa County. The report concluded that there are 173,104 "lost votes" and 96,389 "ghost votes". You gotta love that precision.

I'm not certain, but I believe the lost votes are valid Trump ballots which were discarded, and the ghost votes are illegal Biden ballots.

The methodology and conclusions are ridiculous. The following article is definitely worth a read.

Canvass report of Maricopa County's election is out and it is, indeed, SHOCKING

"The conclusions of a canvass of Maricopa County voters are laughably ridiculous. So, naturally, the unhinged wing of the GOP calls it evidence that the election should be decertified..."

Like the method used to verify votes cast?

Tell me, how do you know your vote is counted? Please don't tell you know it was counted because you cast it......

Even in my state, I can not know for certain that my vote was counted for the candidate I cast it for. All I know for certain is that I cast it.

I believe there should at a minimum be a system in place wherein I can see my own votes and how they add up to the total.

vibise

I just heard you make up stuff about Trump, and then say you heard someone in an interview say what you made up.
Are you accusing me of lying?

There are actual recordings of Trump calling election officials in Georgia to ask them to "find" enough votes for him to win. If he would make one such call, why is it so hard to believe he would make other such calls?

Bonnie

There are actual recordings of Trump calling election officials in Georgia to ask them to "find" enough votes for him to win. If he would make one such call, why is it so hard to believe he would make other such calls?
Yes, Trump DID do that, to SecoState Raffensberger (sp?) and some others. It was in the newspaper, last January. I actually found a transcript of that conversation online and posted it on here some months ago.

Last edited:

Howie

Are you?

Ron Klain's on the record as saying Biden, and his Admin is thumbing its nose at the rights of the American people written the US Constitution. I suppose you, and your little friends are in favor of Biden thumbing his nose at your rights; isn't that correct?

Whateverman

Tell me, how do you know your vote is counted?
Tell me, how do you know your vote isn't counted?

Tell me, how do you know that the Christian God wrote the bible?

Tell me, how do you know that you exist?

Tell me, how do you know that you're not surrounded by Russian trolls, or that your car will start, or that the soda you bought at the store was manufactured in the continental US, or that no one is secretly reading your emails, or that you're not unintentionally working for Satan, or that your tax dollars aren't funding Republican pedophile rings run out of the basements of local Hooters restaurants?

Any moron can ask leading questions, just as any moron can use hyper-skepticism to further their partisan agenda. Tell me, what are you doing to make sure you're not doing either?

Bonnie

Tell me, how do you know that you're not surrounded by Russian trolls, or that your car will start, or that the soda you bought at the store was manufactured in the continental US, or that no one is secretly reading your emails, or that you're not unintentionally working for Satan, or that your tax dollars aren't funding Republican pedophile rings run out of the basements of local Hooters restaurants?

Any moron can ask leading questions, just as any moron can use hyper-skepticism to further their partisan agenda. Tell me, what are you doing to make sure you're not doing either?
You know, we all do things everyday without asking to be shown proof first. For instance, when I have flown, I don't go to the pilots and ask to see their pilot licenses, and demand they give me a flying demonstration, to prove they know how to fly, before boarding the plane...when I want to use an elevator, I don't go to the maintenance guy first and demand to be shown it does work, and can truly hold up to 3500 lbs....before I use it.

The same goes with our ballots. My husband and I mailed in our ballots, so as not to expose ourselves unnecessarily to others. We just have to have faith they were counted. :)

Whateverman

You know, we all do things everyday without asking to be shown proof first. For instance, when I have flown, I don't go to the pilots and ask to see their pilot licenses, and demand they give me a flying demonstration, to prove they know how to fly, before boarding the plane...when I want to use an elevator, I don't go to the maintenance guy first and demand to be shown it does work, and can truly hold up to 3500 lbs....before I use it.

The same goes with our ballots. My husband and I mailed in our ballots, so as not to expose ourselves unnecessarily to others. We just have to have faith they were counted. :)
Exactly - but it's important to note that the faith you've employed (in your example) doesn't need to be blind. For example, you could investigate where and how the votes are counted, and who is involved.

We all employ "faith" to one extent or another in our daily lives. Is it reasonable to be able to prove that your vote was actually counted? I don't think so, but maybe someone else really wants to know. The way to find out is NOT to just ask leading questions which imply there's no way to tell...

praise_yeshua

Any moron? Hello there......

I know you think you're smart but I'm just asking for the ability to confirm MY vote. I don't know why anyone would not want that ability....

Your rant doesn't prove anything except for innate bias.

praise_yeshua

You know, we all do things everyday where we require confirmation. Like tracking a package sent via UPS, Fedex and etc. Like confirm the money we spent isn't double counted or drafted from account.

Tell me Bonnie..... why do you review your banking statements?

Have faith. You don't need that information..........

You're being rather silly.