Anyone know what happened to that Arizona election audit?

Whateverman

I know you think you're smart but I'm just asking for the ability to confirm MY vote.
Give us an example of something that would confirm your vote was actually counted. Remember, that "something" is going to have to be able to withstand your skepticism.

I'll bet you can't...

praise_yeshua

Exactly - but it's important to note that the faith you've employed (in your example) doesn't need to be blind. For example, you could investigate where and how the votes are counted, and who is involved.

We all employ "faith" to one extent or another in our daily lives. Is it reasonable to be able to prove that your vote was actually counted? I don't think so, but maybe someone else really wants to know. The way to find out is NOT to just ask leading questions which imply there's no way to tell...

How do I tell?

There isn't a way to tell. That is why you replied the way you did.

Have faith? I have faith in God because of the evidence. I don't have any evidence my vote was counted.

praise_yeshua

Give us an example of something that would confirm your vote was actually counted. Remember, that "something" is going to have to be able to withstand your skepticism.

I'll bet you can't...

How much you want to bet?

I work in an industry that requires explicit tracking. You don't know what I know. So again... .What do you want to bet.

Whateverman

How much you want to bet?

I work in an industry that requires explicit tracking. You don't know what I know. So again... .What do you want to bet.

So far, you refusing to do this implies that I would have won the bet ;)

praise_yeshua

No. My refusal implies you have no "skin in the game". You're the one that started with the "I bet" challenge. So what do you want to bet?

Whateverman

No. My refusal implies you have no "skin in the game".
You can't tell us what you'd accept as proof/confirmation that your vote was actually counted.

This is because there's nothing you'd accept.

Bonnie

You know, we all do things everyday where we require confirmation. Like tracking a package sent via UPS, Fedex and etc. Like confirm the money we spent isn't double counted or drafted from account.

Tell me Bonnie..... why do you review your banking statements?

Have faith. You don't need that information..........

You're being rather silly.
No, I am not being silly. I never wrote we should do ALL things by faith without checking, now, did I? Not everything CAN be checked. And I gave 2 examples of things nobody checks first, before doing.

But bank accounts, tracking packages, etc. are things that CAN be checked and tracked and are set up so they CAN be. :).

Whateverman

This thread has provided an excellent example of how skepticism can be used offensively.

If there's something you don't like, apply an elevated level of skepticism to it, which undermines the credibility of that thing. Under no circumstances should that same level of skepticism be applied to things you like or otherwise value.

@praise_yeshua is obviously asking questions without being interested in having them answered, and everyone here understands why.

This is the exact same thing ********** and his cultists were doing with the 2020 election...

Last edited:

praise_yeshua

No, I am not being silly. I never wrote we should do ALL things by faith without checking, now, did I? Not everything CAN be checked. And I gave 2 examples of things nobody checks first, before doing.

But bank accounts, tracking packages, etc. are things that CAN be checked and tracked and are set up so they CAN be. :).

What can't voting be this way?

praise_yeshua

This thread has provided an excellent example of how skepticism can be used offensively.

If there's something you don't like, apply an elevated level of skepticism to it, which undermines the credibility of that thing. Under no circumstances should that same level of skepticism be applied to things you like or otherwise value.

@praise_yeshua is obviously asking questions without being interested in having them answered, and everyone here understands why.

This is the exact same thing ********** and his cultists were doing with the 2020 election...

I have plenty of answers. I simply challenged you on your "bet" and you're wilting.

There is no reason we can't be able to verify our votes are counted. There are plenty of ways to verify they are.

Whateverman

What [sic] Why can't voting be this way?
There's nothing you'd accept as proof that your vote was actually counted.

---

Local/town voting organizations already have public electronic lists of citizens who have registered to vote, and whether they are eligible to cast one. There's no reason why they couldn't add to this a public list of people who actually have voted, although it's doubtful they would ever do this - as it'd be a violation of privacy. Maybe they could provide a page you could log in to see whether you've voted or not - which would be a little stupid (because you'd already know whether you voted or not), but still doable. So - in theory - is a page saying your vote was counted.

And yet these electronic lists are just text in a web page. Anyone who knows HTML could whip one up without too much trouble. There's literally NOTHING they could do to prove that just because a page says your vote was counted - your vote was actually counted. Nothing.

And you know this.

And we can see that you know this, because you're refusing to tell everyone what you'd accept as proof that your vote was counted.

I've won the bet.

vibise

Are you?

Ron Klain's on the record as saying Biden, and his Admin is thumbing its nose at the rights of the American people written the US Constitution. I suppose you, and your little friends are in favor of Biden thumbing his nose at your rights; isn't that correct?
No I am not lying.

I note that you do not link to Klain's actual comments.
Without knowing what he actually said, I cannot say whether I approve or not.

Whateverman

There's nothing you'd accept as proof that your vote was actually counted.
You can't possibly know this.
Yes, I can and I do.

You would tell us if there was something you'd accept as proof that your vote was counted.

You would counter the reasoning you snipped from my post you quoted, if you were able to provide us an example of the kind of proof you'd accept. Here's that reasoning you're keen to avoid:

Local/town voting organizations already have public electronic lists of citizens who have registered to vote, and whether they are eligible to cast one. There's no reason why they couldn't add to this a public list of people who actually have voted, although it's doubtful they would ever do this - as it'd be a violation of privacy. Maybe they could provide a page you could log in to see whether you've voted or not - which would be a little stupid (because you'd already know whether you voted or not), but still doable. So - in theory - is a page saying your vote was counted.

And yet these electronic lists are just text in a web page. Anyone who knows HTML could whip one up without too much trouble. There's literally NOTHING they could do to prove that just because a page says your vote was counted - your vote was actually counted. Nothing.

And you know this.

And we can see that you know this, because you're refusing to tell everyone what you'd accept as proof that your vote was counted.

Your skepticism is partisan rather than reasonable.

I've won the bet.

Howie

Tell me, how do you know your vote isn't counted?

Tell me, how do you know that the Christian God wrote the bible?

Tell me, how do you know that you exist?

Tell me, how do you know that you're not surrounded by Russian trolls, or that your car will start, or that the soda you bought at the store was manufactured in the continental US, or that no one is secretly reading your emails, or that you're not unintentionally working for Satan, or that your tax dollars aren't funding Republican pedophile rings run out of the basements of local Hooters restaurants?

Any moron can ask leading questions, just as any moron can use hyper-skepticism to further their partisan agenda. Tell me, what are you doing to make sure you're not doing either?
Not listening to you.