Anyone know what happened to that Arizona election audit?

Authentic Nouveau

I just heard an interview with an election official from Maricopa county. He said that after the 2020 election he got repeated calls from Trump, calls that he mostly refused to take, as Trump was trying to get him to illegally reverse the election results.
Fake News rumors.

Authentic Nouveau

Like the method used to verify votes cast?

Tell me, how do you know your vote is counted? Please don't tell you know it was counted because you cast it......

Even in my state, I can not know for certain that my vote was counted for the candidate I cast it for. All I know for certain is that I cast it.

I believe there should at a minimum be a system in place wherein I can see my own votes and how they add up to the total.
There are so many wrinkles in the audit to examine.

The Maricopa County had 600 different ballots.

Example, my ballot has my school district, my county candidates, my township etc and 2 blocks away there are 4 different names on their correct ballot. You can't print a one size fits all fake ballot for the whole county.

praise_yeshua

There are so many wrinkles in the audit to examine.

The Maricopa County had 600 different ballots.

Example, my ballot has my school district, my county candidates, my township etc and 2 blocks away there are 4 different names on their correct ballot. You can't print a one size fits all fake ballot for the whole county.

Agreed. They do need to stop all this "dating" for some spectacular reveal....

Howie

No I am not lying.
Are you sure?
I note that you do not link to Klain's actual comments.
Without knowing what he actually said, I cannot say whether I approve or not.
It's all over google. I just did a search. Jonathan Turley says it's a legal issue for Bye, bye Biden ...

I think the mandates have died before they've been given life. That's what hapens when an authortarian knucklehead President surrounds himself with authortatian, lawbreaking legal knuckleheads -- that and the recent Afghanistan debacle ...

Authentic Nouveau

Are you sure?

It's all over google. I just did a search. Jonathan Turley says it's a legal issue for Bye, bye Biden ...

I think the mandates have died before they've been given life. That's what hapens when an authortarian knucklehead President surrounds himself with authortatian, lawbreaking legal knuckleheads -- that and the recent Afghanistan debacle ...
CDC didn't get far usurping legislation and ordering free rent.
Don't think King Knucklehead will get far in Interstate Commerce restrictions and medical mandates.

Reepicheep

Oh, well, that is perfectly plausible...shame on you, Reepicheep! :p
Not only could I have voted for Trump, Trump says I could have easily voted for him numerous times. All I had to do was have multiple hats and shirts in my car:

"Sometimes they go to their car, put on a different hat, put on a different shirt, come in and vote again" - Donald Trump, November 14, 2018

DeSanto

Give us an example of something that would confirm your vote was actually counted. Remember, that "something" is going to have to be able to withstand your skepticism.

I'll bet you can't...
I hear the Chinese chat rooms were monitoring numbers in real time

Bonnie

Not only could I have voted for Trump, Trump says I could have easily voted for him numerous times. All I had to do was have multiple hats and shirts in my car:

"Sometimes they go to their car, put on a different hat, put on a different shirt, come in and vote again" - Donald Trump, November 14, 2018
<<GASP!>> My goodness! 😲 (Did you do that???) :p

Last edited:

DeSanto

No, Obama used His omniscience to know exactly how each person would vote.
Why are you talking about Obama as if he’s some type of god? Nobody even brought him up.

I think, unconsciously, you know he has something to do with this.