Anyone remember this lady, back in the day?

DeSanto

Vicki Polin on Oprah, back in the day.

Watch and then I’ll show you what’s she’s been up to lately…

I’m a little surprised that’s all you came away with. Did you watch the video?
No I didn't. I went to the block and it starts imbecilic so I don't see any way it doesn't end the same way. Tell me why I might want to.

No I didn't. I went to the block and it starts imbecilicso I don't see any way it doesn't end the same way. Tell me why I might want to.
Well, idk if you want to see the video… but she is basically saying she sacrifices infants as a religious belief, therefore outlawing abortion is anti-Semitic and a violation of the first amendment.

Well, idk if you want to see the video… but she is basically saying she sacrifices infants as a religious belief, therefore outlawing abortion is anti-Semitic and a violation of the first amendment.
Yes I read the blog and she claims Jewish women are "required" to abort a baby if it is a danger to the life of the mother and she doesn't mean just their physical life. I'm not expert in the Jewish faith so I will have to look that up. I think she might be misinterpreting some Jewish teaching but can't say for sure. It sounds like something vibise would say.

Last edited:
Yes I read the blog and she claims Jewish women are "required" to abort a baby if it will present any type of difficulty to the woman. I'm not expert in the Jewish faith so I will have to look that up. I think she might be misinterpreting some Jewish teaching but can't say for sure. It sounds like something vibise would say.
Do you think she misinterpreted being molested too? Just watch the video. It’s not long.

Back