Apologetics Against Eastern Religions

JonHawk said:
This is not about opinions of men. Christ became the source of eternal salvation for all who believe in Him; Heb 5:9

Behold Him there the risen Lamb
my perfect spotless righteousness
The great unchangeable I AM
The King of glory and of grace
one with Himself I cannot die
my soul is purchased by His blood

“Very truly I tell you,” Jesus answered, “before Abraham was born, I am!” John 8:58
So was I am before I was born, Adam was the first to know God, not Jesus LOL. He was before anyone was born. The secret of it is to be born of Him yourself, born again that you view as evil gnostic lies.

There is One that you truly do not know. The One who came to Abraham, Adam, Moses Mary, Jesus, 120 and me and in all who will repent of your opinions and become like Him instead. But that isn't going to happen is it?

So was I am before I was born, Adam was the first to know God, not Jesus LOL. He was before anyone was born. The secret of it is to be born of Him yourself, born again that you view as evil gnostic lies.
Jesus Christ gave himself for our sins, to deliver us from this present evil age, according to the will of our God and Father.
To Him [be ascribed all] the glory through all the ages of the ages and the eternities of the eternities! Amen
I’m repeating what we’ve said before: if anyone preaches something different from what you received, let him be condemned to perdition. Gal 1
There is One that you truly do not know. The One who came to Abraham, Adam, Moses Mary, Jesus, 120 and me and in all who will repent of your opinions and become like Him instead. But that isn't going to happen is it?
I told you that gnostics and believers in Christ Jesus have nothing in common. 2 Cor 6:15
For God did not appoint us to wrath, but to obtain salvation through our Lord Jesus Christ, who died for us, that we may partake in His resurrection; 1 Thess 5:8-10 Blessed and holy is he who has part in the first resurrection. Rev 20:6

Last edited:
Jesus Christ gave himself for our sins, to deliver us from this present evil age, according to the will of our God and Father.
Actually he gave his life because of sin and the blasphemer he was accused of by the sinners such as yourself who accuse Jesus in his ways as gnostic lies.
To Him [be ascribed all] the glory through all the ages of the ages and the eternities of the eternities! Amen
I’m repeating what we’ve said before: if anyone preaches something different from what you received, let him be condemned to perdition. Gal 1
Yes and Jesus defiantly teaches something different from what you have received from others such as Paul.
I told you that gnostics and believers in Christ Jesus have nothing in common. 2 Cor 6:15
Oh we have everything in common. Jesus was Gnostic as well and was very clear that God is a Spirit that Spirit is Love and He resides in those who will recieve Him.

You agnostics who do not believe that man is the temple of God and Gods Spirit cant be in you dont have anyth9ing in common with Jesus or God.
For God did not appoint us to wrath, but to obtain salvation through our Lord Jesus Christ, who died for us, that we may partake in His resurrection; 1 Thess 5:8-
Not though Jesus by by Jesus to have from GHod the same as he had from God. See Matt 3:16 this is what we all have received just as Jesus did no different at all, but because to you His ways is evil there is no way you can have what Jesus preaches to you to be like he was in the Father.
10 Blessed and holy is he who has part in the first resurrection. Rev 20:6
And us all who has been raised up to where He is as Jesus was in Matt 3:16 has received that resurrection from the dead state of Spirit that you walk in and because you cant walk in it as He walks in it you make of Him in His ways gnostic lies.

Actually he gave his life because of sin and the blasphemer he was accused of by the sinners such as yourself who accuse Jesus in his ways as gnostic lies.
Again, the gnostic liars were enraged because Jesus said He is the Messiah:
The unbelieving Jews, who presumed to be God's people were enraged because Jesus, who they thought was a mere man said He was the Son of God, John 10:36 the Messiah - The high priest asked him, “Are you the Messiah, the Son of the Blessed? “I am,” said Jesus. Mark 14:61-64
And He also said, "If you do not believe that I am He, you will die in your sins." John 8:24
Yes and Jesus defiantly teaches something different from what you have received from others such as Paul.
Paul also taught that Jesus is the Messiah:
That the Christ (the Messiah, the Anointed) was to suffer, and that He by being the first to rise from the dead [with an incorruptible body] would proclaim light (salvation) both to the Jewish people and to the Gentiles. Acts 26:23
Oh we have everything in common. Jesus was Gnostic as well and was very clear that God is a Spirit that Spirit is Love and He resides in those who will recieve Him.
You agnostics who do not believe that man is the temple of God and Gods Spirit cant be in you dont have anyth9ing in common with Jesus or God.
The reality, however, is found in Christ. Col 2:17
For what agreement has Christ with gnostics? 2 Cor 6:15
Not though Jesus by by Jesus to have from GHod the same as he had from God. See Matt 3:16 this is what we all have received just as Jesus did no different at all, but because to you His ways is evil there is no way you can have what Jesus preaches to you to be like he was in the Father.

And us all who has been raised up to where He is as Jesus was in Matt 3:16 has received that resurrection from the dead state of Spirit that you walk in and because you cant walk in it as He walks in it you make of Him in His ways gnostic lies.
Now that faith has come we are all one in Christ Jesus. Gal 3:25-29

At this point gnostics are in unchartered waters since they ignore that we are set apart in Christ Jesus.

He takes away the first that He may establish the second. And in accordance with this we [who believe in the gospel of salvation] have been sanctified [that is, set apart as holy for God and His purposes] through the offering of the body of Jesus Christ (the Messiah, the Anointed) once for all. Heb 10:9-10

Back